Aur kitne follow-up MU's baaki hai??

Posted: 12 years ago

Akshara won today's argument fair & square😲 Aakir jeeth ladkiyon ki woh bhi when she is carrying your baby, nobody knows it better than Naitik...🤣 She had all the right arguments. She made him look selfish; this is her moment, she is the one needing the attention. It wasn't an accusation; it was done w/great finesse👏

• She made his shikayat look petty. She adjusted to her new home, dil se. Aapne kya kiya hai? 😆
  • If she were talking to BM/G3, he wouldn't have a problem. Naitik ka chehra dekne laayak tha😆
  • There was emotional blackmailing too😉 with the galti meri hai, mein acchi beti/patni nahi ban saki😭😆
  • She had all the punch lines - woh meri ma hai Naitik'👏 & naitik just stood there with no defense😆 Actually I felt sorry for him😔

Naitik's weakness

• He had a great going until he hit that roadblock, ma. That was not a winning argument right from the get go. Ma ko beech mein laake, Naitik shot himself in the foot
  • Today it was clear, Akshara is Naitik's weakness😉😆 Her emotions, uske aansoo start hote hi Naitik ki bolthi bandh...🤣 He just stood there dumbfounded... 😆
  • Had he stuck to his original argument about experiencing this moment of parenthood, he could have sent her on a guilt trip. Used the silai thing as an example...🤔 Naitik buddhu nikla & she proved to be one tough cookie😆 

Underlying problem was pushed under the rug because of Naitik's stupidity to use ma in his argument. Neither has learned anything from this😔 Akshara's arguments were on the money but the fact still remains that Naitik isn't happy. Just like this one was a follow-up MU after Sneha's; there will be many more follow-ups🤢 They make Shaurya-Varsha look like the ideal couple, I loved their scenes today😳

Loved Rajsri! Simply put, it's what a mother would do! It was always my shikayat that YR never showed mother-daughter relationship after marriage but today was just beautiful!  Varsha gets to do what she loves'.👏 M's are the best & they know how to treat their women👏 However motu Anshu thinks, it's reverse discrimination... 🤣

Time for Naitik to take over the vikalang baccha Akshara wing...🤣 As for Akshara,  it hurts to say this but the girl completely missed the point...😭 So are we done listening to aapke paas mere liye time nahi hai...? 😆

Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
Me First...Me First...

Sari Di, as usual, wonderfully written post...👏 This according to me is criticism without bashing...👍🏼 and from me to you...🤗

Chalo lets come to point of concern NAKSH...😆

I'm saying this since Thursday that Naitik chose wrong words to argue by dragging RJ's name and making her center of issue was the biggest blunder that he made. Naitik never meant what Akshara is thinking right now and he never thought before saying that his words could hurt her. The problem is still there w/o being resolved. Akshara misunderstood everything when her mom was blamed for the interference cause of which the actual reason was sidelined.

You rightly said that Akshara won the argument fair & square cause Naitik allowed her to by choosing wrong words/points to argue. I do believe, he should have stuck to not giving him enough time, his eagerness to be part of this pregnancy period and her ignorance to notice his feelings while considering everyone else first it was his family and now it is hers...these would have given him strong points to argue and defend himself. Though I like the one point which Naitik mentioned that he can share his feelings with only Akshara and not anyone else. 

Akshara put her points perfectly which made Naitik look wrong and self centered. Once Akshara started her defense/attack...😆 he was left speechless and then came brahmastra from Akshara ...TEARS...which made him think why he started all this...🤣Akshara was, is and will always be Naitik's weakness there is no doubt about that he just can't see her crying... and now she has DOUBLE POWER...🤣 

Would like to mention it again that Naitik is not at fault... Akshara missed the point completely...😭 I won't blame her too cause anyone would get disturb when your hubby start blaming your mom for the tiff between them. According to Akshara, her mom was only doing things for which she is called here that is taking care of Akshara.

Again the misunderstanding will be solved by pushing the root cause under the carpet, no matter what, it's going to keep coming up...😔

Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
i just want to ask that whether akshara sent rajshree for naitik happiness as she thought naitik dont like rajshree to stay in house or just to make him guilty
from now ownwards i will never hope anything from her.naitik loves akshara so  he is bound to accept his last position in her heart and brain.🤢
Edited by ratriya - 12 years ago

hey nice analysing yaar...

really awesome...keep going ur analysing like this...

Naitik felt like that so he said yaar..nt likr he didnt like akshara mom...

Nyc post di...
Yes from yest epi we came to know that akshara is naitik's biggest weakness uske aansu aate hai naitik ka dil pighal jata hai...😆😆😆
as naitik ko samjhna chahiye ki akshara apni maa ke saath kuch tym spend karna chahti hai yes akshara said true ki jab bhi naitik aata hai room mein maa uthkar chali jaati hai but naitik akshara ka tym sirf apne reserve karna chahta hai koi aur uske saath tym spend kare use acha nahi lagta...
First of all.. CONGO Ashi.. 😃 😃 😡 Ab plzzz baba k jaise cool down hone k lie tips mat dena.. 😆

Sari di.. maine kaha tha na k mai online hou tabhi post update karna.. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 but aap nahi maane.. aur fir se Ashi first ho gayi.. 😡 😡 😆  Aur esp. mujhe mess karke bhi bataya k Sari di ne post update kar diya.. 😆 Ab plz daatna mat.. 😆

Now finally coming back to the post.. 🤣

As usual very nice post di.. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏  Superrr Duperrr Like.. 👍🏼

Ye sab baat pe i cpmpletely agree wid u..

• She made his shikayat look petty. She adjusted to her new home, dil se. Aapne kya kiya hai? 😆 
  • Woh tujhe aur tere nakhro aur aasuno ko bardaasht kar raha hai.. kabhi bhi uske lie no time..

• If she were talking to BM/G3, he wouldn't have a problem. Naitik ka chehra dekne laayak tha😆
  • Haan pure epi mei i was like.. poor naitik.. Cry But agar naitik ko prob. hota hai toh wo Bma n Gma k samne bhi ho jata hai.. 😆

• There was emotional blackmailing too😉 with the galti meri hai, mein acchi beti/patni nahi ban sakiCry😆
  • Bechara naitik once again.. 😆 sach kitna emotional atyachaar karti hai aksh uspe..

• She had all the punch lines - woh meri ma hai Naitik'Clap & naitik just stood there with no defense😆 Actually I felt sorry for him😔
  • Haan di i also felt sorry for him.. 😔 Bechara does so much for maate n usko kadar hi nhai hai..

Akshara is Naitik's weakness😉😆 Her emotions, uske aansoo start hote hi Naitik ki bolthi bandh...🤣

Akshara k aansu.. 😭😭😭😭 As ashi said Aksh ka Bhramastra hi hai.. 😆

N sabse jyada.. Naitik aap nahi samajhte.. Cry  Ye line sunte hi bechara naitik kisi soch mei doob jata hai.. 🤣 Ye soch k ki maine aisa bhi kya nahi samjha.. 🤣
    Edited by divi4u - 12 years ago
    Very nice analysis di n very wel written. Agree wth u. Just hope ki ak understands before nk gets over his weaknes otherwise wen ur stops caring 4 u nobodys luv can make u happy.
    evertime akshara cries aur hamara munna firse poddle avtar me aajata hai...they were right after 50 yrs of marriage too ...naitik will complain akshara tht she dont have time for him...its better naitik becomes workholic bcoz akshara is too happy with mahila mandal(g3,bm,rj,varsha)...akshara will never understand naitiks feeling...yest he was rite he will only share his feeling with akshara only...
    Originally posted by ratriya

i just want to ask that whether akshara sent rajshree for naitik happiness as she thought naitik dont like rajshree to stay in house or just to make him guilty
    from now ownwards i will never hope anything from her.naitik loves akshara so  he is bound to accept his last position in her heart and brain.🤢
    till now no reply to my question😭

i didnt get the reason behind akshara asking rajshree to leave the house.is it because she cannot bear insult of her maa from naitik or was it for naitik happiness as she thought that  he doesnt want rajshee in house 😕
    Edited by ratriya - 12 years ago
    Sari  aakhir  tune  post  khol  hi  di😡. its  ok  now  i  will  be  put  my  view  in   later  i  need  more  time😆. and  Ashi  ne  javab  bhi  de  diya. ok  dont  worry    you  and  Ashi  are  safe😆. maine  khuch  nahi  kiya  hai. baaki  ka  sham  ko😃