Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Are we being too confident

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys i dont know what to say. from last two weeks yrkkh rating in trp chart has fall down. on sp it is in third position from last two weeks. from second position it has gone to thrid. i am really worried and then on indian forum chaska meter our yrkkh has gone down. guys are we being tooo confident. i dont know i am very worried. we need yrkkh in top number 1 position in trp chart and also number 1 in chaska meter and for that we have to put alot of effort now tell who is with me

YRKKH need us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
thanks for liking the my topic but i need to hear your views. it is serious issue
Abommi thumbnail

@rafeek...

Dont worry yaar...it will be in top soon..

Our yrkkh is the topper one...

Viewers support is most needed in this..

vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope they dont decide to end this show, every body always making comment to end this show, luv this show  
harinihari thumbnail
yes it vl b top soon naksh fans are always naksh fans😊
Yum_SR thumbnail
we all want our show at no.1
Ooolalala thumbnail
I understand but we have to do hardowork for our show to be topper again
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
for the trp chart cv need to work more hard for it to reach num 1 like stop showing mu for chaksa meter we all need to work hard guys just hit the chaksa meter daily and open new posts
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

for the trp chart cv need to work more hard for it to reach num 1 like stop showing mu for chaksa meter we all need to work hard guys just hit the chaksa meter daily and open new posts

maybe cv needs to work harder for the storyline but we could also promote our show we could have a newspaper for our show it could increase trp and you are right about chakska meter hit that meter as many times as you can