Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The Present Track-My Take (Page 4)

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23909

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini00

I completely agree with you.  Thanks for your reply. I  have always believed in this invaluable policy' 'give and take'. Before I commented I wanted to watch the fri episode one more time'  I wanted to mention varsha and shauriya's scene. In that scene he told varsha that he misses his mom a lot and this is the first time he is missing his mom too.
For the past few days Gayathri was not home but do you  think that naitik misses his mom or due to akshara's ignorance he forgot everything (his mom's absence and his day's today's chores). He always thinks about akshi's presence and her happiness only. (Coz of his character gayathri was initially upset after their marriage). After his mom presence will he spend his time with his mom? It's difficult answer unless the CV wants to drag for a weeks or to show some drama. Akshi being a flexible girl she tries to satify her husband and her in-laws.
 In reality it's very difficult to see such character. Misunderstandings are inevitable in a relationship. Without petty skirmishes relationship is no spice and couples won't grow.


i completely agree with u di... such charachter pieces are rare in reality! lolz!
and i believe that mu's actually make a relationship stronger... just as the cas of naksh :)


Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 17 September 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Adhervikaammu4u

shweta31 Goldie
shweta31
shweta31

Joined: 10 September 2009
Posts: 1927

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by shweta31

u are right stuti kal ki baaton se akshi sahi lagi but naitik ne bhi kuch galat nahi ki oh apni feelings aur kisse share karega usne kitni baar tolerate kiya baar baar tab bhi normal hua like woh pehle gussa tha then usne movie ka plan banaya he said sorry also but akshi ne uski suni bhi nahi...Confusednaksh se jada galti rj ki jo woh unki problem nahi samajh paati movie hi t ja rahe mana kyon kiya jab uska husband leke ja raha ahi to usko kya problem hai they are mature enough kal jo akshara ne apni maa ko jane ke liye kehne wala act i will also appreciate her hope mu will clear soon...Big smile
sach kahun.. toh i dnt agree completely!
i mean u are saying that naitik said sorry but akshi didnt listen- naitik was ignoring kahsi and akshi was tensed with becoming fat.,.. tabhi she started crying, and naitik said sorry...ClapClap awesome role as a hubby... but akshi didnt hear it because she was preoccupied with becoming fatROFL tabhi naitik was so nice... and i totally went fida over him!

u said naksh se zyada galti rj ki haiShocked to a point.. agreed. lets think from every angle. rj's behaviour is like that-first point. 2nd: akshi is pregnant. she is at her initial stage... and she has already gone thru a miscarriage... in such a situation... being a mother... wudnt rj feel that akshi shud take EXTRA care as compared to other females? and when she overheard naitik scolding akshi, she started moving away from her thoda thoda. she didnt interfere in any matter of theirs thereafter. She is making so much for her "son" and doin so much for his whole family.. staying way, for the first time, from her hubby. i think she shud gain atleast some appreciation
i agree ki rj jo kar rahi hai waisa karna kaafi mushkil hai i also think naitik situation phir se sahi kar dega...Tonguenaitik ko bhi realize ho raha hai na ki usne jada bol diya but yaar agar rj ko khayal hai to naitik bhi maure hai use bhi to khayala hoga na akshi ka baby to naksh ka hai haan yeh to ab rj kam interference kar rahi hai sonography waali baat hi lelo kuch to asar hua use...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_00Adhervika-Stutz-

Adhervika IF-Rockerz
Adhervika
Adhervika

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 7133

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by Adhervika

Yes I agree with you stus''.

Naitik is wrong but not completely'.and akshara is right but not completely'.Akshara has to give time also to naitik but when she can't able to spend some quality tym with with him that doesn't mean that she don't care about him,'

Yes naitik wants to spend some quality tym with his wife I agree as he also wants to live each and every moment of being a father journey'.but akshara sometimes also have to understand that naitik is also important for her'.yes she is right these days more than naitik but I think neither Rj nor naksh is wrong as all them of three are right as there own places''but as you said not completely'

Rj has more possessive for akshara's health as she don't want that akshara koi problem ho and yes it's the part of her nature but naitik think that maa is the one who comes in between him and akshara i but yes no question about that naitik is a caring hubby''but sometimes he become really over possessive for akshara as in yest's epi..akshara said that

"Koshish sirf usi ki side se hui hai agar naitik ke hissab se kuch na ho toh wo naraz ho jata hai'."yes sometimes it's true but not always'''.

Naitik also have to understand akshara this tym as she also wants to spend some tym wither mother as her mother not going to live with her for the whole life naitik is the person who lives with akshara'.


Hug thanx for commenting diWink
i agree... that this time naitik had already assumed that rj is coming in b/w.. so he never tried to adjust...
on fridays epi... achanak se rj was shown acting nice nice... i mean she might have always been nice... just that we and naitik felt that on friday!

My pleasure stuts...Hug Your topic is really very nice to comment to karna hi tha...Big smileBig smile
yes naitik ne assume kar liya hai ki maa unke beech aa rahi hai  haan naitik bhi kuch had tak sahi hai as wo bhi akshara ke saath tym spend karna chahta hai but Rj is wrong ki bahar le jaane mein kya problem hai and when naitik wants akshara for a movie tab Rj ne sunne ke baad bhi mana kar diya...naitik takes her to hotel then she called akshara and say come back...and on fri epi she said ki aap akshara ke saath hote hai jamaisa toh mujhe chinta nahi hoti toh fir us din hotel se wpis kyun bulaya tha tab bhi toh naitik saath tha na akshara ke...
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23909

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adhervika

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by Adhervika

Yes I agree with you stus''.

Naitik is wrong but not completely'.and akshara is right but not completely'.Akshara has to give time also to naitik but when she can't able to spend some quality tym with with him that doesn't mean that she don't care about him,'

Yes naitik wants to spend some quality tym with his wife I agree as he also wants to live each and every moment of being a father journey'.but akshara sometimes also have to understand that naitik is also important for her'.yes she is right these days more than naitik but I think neither Rj nor naksh is wrong as all them of three are right as there own places''but as you said not completely'

Rj has more possessive for akshara's health as she don't want that akshara koi problem ho and yes it's the part of her nature but naitik think that maa is the one who comes in between him and akshara i but yes no question about that naitik is a caring hubby''but sometimes he become really over possessive for akshara as in yest's epi..akshara said that

"Koshish sirf usi ki side se hui hai agar naitik ke hissab se kuch na ho toh wo naraz ho jata hai'."yes sometimes it's true but not always'''.

Naitik also have to understand akshara this tym as she also wants to spend some tym wither mother as her mother not going to live with her for the whole life naitik is the person who lives with akshara'.


Hug thanx for commenting diWink
i agree... that this time naitik had already assumed that rj is coming in b/w.. so he never tried to adjust...
on fridays epi... achanak se rj was shown acting nice nice... i mean she might have always been nice... just that we and naitik felt that on friday!

My pleasure stuts...Hug Your topic is really very nice to comment to karna hi tha...Big smileBig smile
yes naitik ne assume kar liya hai ki maa unke beech aa rahi hai  haan naitik bhi kuch had tak sahi hai as wo bhi akshara ke saath tym spend karna chahta hai but Rj is wrong ki bahar le jaane mein kya problem hai and when naitik wants akshara for a movie tab Rj ne sunne ke baad bhi mana kar diya...naitik takes her to hotel then she called akshara and say come back...and on fri epi she said ki aap akshara ke saath hote hai jamaisa toh mujhe chinta nahi hoti toh fir us din hotel se wpis kyun bulaya tha tab bhi toh naitik saath tha na akshara ke...
 
haan di... rj thali  ki baingan (brinjal) nikli.. party badlu kahin ki.. LOL
-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Joined: 11 June 2010
Posts: 10689

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
uff finally tera long post mene padh liaa Big smile LOL waise 1 2 paras chod die dun mind huh! ROFL

meri views dekhe to galti dono ki he! LOL i mean akshi ki pehle baad me naitik ki LOL akshi ko thoda i mean thoda to samjhna chahiye ki munna also wants to b wid her Embarrassed nd main thing us RJ ko! LOL 
nd munna ki side me usko jyada possesiv nahi hona chahiye.. yar zindagi bhar tere sath hi to rehne wali he Embarrassed thode din apne maa k sath rehne de use LOL + akshi ka changng behaviour as u sed.. he must undstnd it nw Smile 
nd itna hi apni biwi k sath rehna ka shock he to raat me kya karta he? raat me to akshi nd munna eksath hote he! Embarrassed tab nahi isko sujhta kuch huh Embarrassed hum bhi thoda enjy kar lete Embarrassed ROFL

bas meri bakbak ab! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di-Stutz-_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Joined: 10 November 2009
Posts: 30128

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by madhaviben

HugHugHug
Stuti  i  love  you  and  your  post  Clapthanks  i  am  so  happy  you  took  akshis  side Big smile. chalo  koi  to  mare  saath  hai  Big smile. thanks  one  more  time. i  also  have to  say  something  but  will  be  back  . now  time  to  go  to  work.thanks  one more  timeHug
yippeee... i knew i had ashi di and vini di (i heard they are akshi fansLOL) but i didnt know u too... yippeee!!! lolzz... got oone moreWink
 
Correction buddy.. Vini Akshi fan hai nahi thi.. Approve 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di-Stutz-

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Joined: 19 January 2010
Posts: 1547

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by madhaviben

HugHugHug
Stuti  i  love  you  and  your  post  Clapthanks  i  am  so  happy  you  took  akshis  side Big smile. chalo  koi  to  mare  saath  hai  Big smile. thanks  one  more  time. i  also  have to  say  something  but  will  be  back  . now  time  to  go  to  work.thanks  one more  timeHug
yippeee... i knew i had ashi di and vini di (i heard they are akshi fansLOL) but i didnt know u too... yippeee!!! lolzz... got oone moreWink
 
Correction buddy.. Vini Akshi fan hai nahi thi.. Approve 

tujie  ye  Stuti  ko  kahena  jaruri  haiAngry . ha  baba  ha  main  AKSHI  ki  bahot  badi  chahak  hu  and  isliye  mari  saari  friends  muje  sunati  haiCryDivi  and  Ashi  and  all  name  is  andless but  as  i  told  Sari  main  nahi  sudharungi  LOLdosht  khoshish  karte  haiLOLthanks  Stuti  now  you  know  naWinkbut  i also  think  as  per  friday  episode  natik  was  not  at  falt  he  should  not  take  ma  ka  naam  baat  kharab  kardi. varna  saab  sahi  hota.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.--Stutz-_Divya_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Joined: 19 January 2010
Posts: 1547

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shriya_naksh

uff finally tera long post mene padh liaa Big smile LOL waise 1 2 paras chod die dun mind huh! ROFL

meri views dekhe to galti dono ki he! LOL i mean akshi ki pehle baad me naitik ki LOL akshi ko thoda i mean thoda to samjhna chahiye ki munna also wants to b wid her Embarrassed nd main thing us RJ ko! LOL 
nd munna ki side me usko jyada possesiv nahi hona chahiye.. yar zindagi bhar tere sath hi to rehne wali he Embarrassed thode din apne maa k sath rehne de use LOL + akshi ka changng behaviour as u sed.. he must undstnd it nw Smile 
nd itna hi apni biwi k sath rehna ka shock he to raat me kya karta he? raat me to akshi nd munna eksath hote he! Embarrassed tab nahi isko sujhta kuch huh Embarrassed hum bhi thoda enjy kar lete Embarrassed ROFL

bas meri bakbak ab! LOL

Dekha  Stuti  Shriya  ne  indirectly  SMP  Ke  barre  main  kahaEmbarrassedLOLWink



Edited by madhaviben - 19 September 2011 at 5:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.--Stutz-_Divya_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
1 request to DKP...Sneha track is so pakau...:(

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: -renu-   Replies: 142   Views: 11819

-renu- 142 11819 22 September 2010 at 3:17am by -.Shriya.-
present track

Author: xarshx   Replies: 1   Views: 532

xarshx 1 532 03 June 2010 at 5:23am by -Arishi-
YRKKH 2 present prblems of nuclear family- Article

Author: -Aysha-   Replies: 1   Views: 910

-Aysha- 1 910 12 May 2010 at 4:05am by sonalwade
Naitik&Akshara present Star Parivaar Competition

Author: CookMySock   Replies: 4   Views: 2149

CookMySock 4 2149 14 May 2009 at 6:52pm by euphoria_Noshin
the royal present - naar naveli song

Author: *king*   Replies: 2   Views: 1144

*king* 2 1144 04 February 2009 at 11:38am by sweet_shagun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index