Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: divi4u

Sorry boss.. mujhe samajhne se koi nahi rok sakta.. 🀣

ohhkk to jo samajhna he samjho 🀣
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post chief but it's hard for me to comment coz i'm quite small to comment here n share my POV...may be what i say doesn't come so good n ppl take it in a wrong way...sorry... but worth saying as much as i understood u're correct/...not as a naksh fan or akshara or naitik's fan but being deepshi i say it's hard to live widout parents for a single day also cozi've expercienced this manyier times...whenever i go to excursions i do remember my mom...n moreover my dad...

[Quote=stuti_naksh4eva]Think as a girl...not as a naitik/akshi/naksh fan. Akshi has spent her childhood at he maayka... She is sooo attavhed yo her mother...most of us are... Right??? She has been staying with naitisince 2 years..and will always stay with him throughout he lifespan...isnt it???When akshi is getting the chance to talk with her mom, spend time with her... For hardly some days, and if she is utilizing thi opportunity of hers, then what is wrong?i noe many of us will think..what about naitik?? Maa aayi toh use chhod diya??? She hasnt left naitik..infact...when naitik complained to her bout her nt spending time with him, what did akshi do?? She tried to send her mom to her maayka... Just for HIM... Then hw can we blame akshi of nt caring about naitik's feelings??? THAT'S CORRECT...@ a point i too thot ki yaar naitik is correct but then when i kept me @ akshi's place i understood that i wud have never come over that i need to send my mum back juzz coz i wanna spend time yaa ok i wanna stay wid mumma as she's here for short period of time but then leaving me i must akshi shud have managed time well then only something cud have happened...then neither rj had to go off n neither naitik naitik wud have got unhappy wid not spending time...

[QUOTE=Adhervika]Naitik is wrong but not completely'.and akshara is right but not completely'.Akshara has to give time also to naitik but when she can't able to spend some quality tym with with him that doesn't mean that she don't care about him,'Yes naitik wants to spend some quality tym with his wife I agree as he also wants to live each and every moment of being a father journey'.but akshara sometimes also have to understand that naitik is also important for her'.yes she is right these days more than naitik but I think neither Rj nor naksh is wrong as all them of three are right as there own places''but as you said not completely'Rj has more possessive for akshara's health as she don't want that akshara koi problem ho and yes it's the part of her nature but naitik think that maa is the one who comes in between him and akshara i but yes no question about that naitik is a caring hubby''but sometimes he become really over possessive for akshara as in yest's epi..akshara said that"Koshish sirf usi ki side se hui hai agar naitik ke hissab se kuch na ho toh wo naraz ho jata hai'."yes sometimes it's true but not always'''.Naitik also have to understand akshara this tym as she also wants to spend some tym wither mother as her mother not going to live with her for the whole life naitik is the person who lives with akshara'. Avika di...u said all what i wanted to convey

Edited by sweet_deepshi - 12 years ago
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@pree-read ur post...was really sweet of u for a luvly post πŸ˜³
Edited by sweet_deepshi - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bebo...:-D
shri...tu bachchi hi hai..teri gk bahut kam lag rahi hai re...
Shaadi k do saal tak raat ko machchar maare kya... 13th july ko 'ek' din kaise hua...rofl...

Soni...shri bachchi...toh nachchu tu dadi hai kya...lol
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet_deepshi

@pree-read ur post...was really sweet of u for a luvly post πŸ˜³

thnxx bebeo :)
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

Bebo...:-D
shri...tu bachchi hi hai..teri gk bahut kam lag rahi hai re...
Shaadi k do saal tak raat ko machchar maare kya... 13th july ko 'ek' din kaise hua...rofl...

Soni...shri bachchi...toh nachchu tu dadi hai kya...lol

are means mujhe wo nai bolna thaa.. πŸ˜† i mean k naitik ko agr akshi k sath waqt guzarna tha to raat to puri uske pas he naa πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

thanx for the wonderful comment di😊
i agree with u...
i mean akshi isnt wrong... atleast not completely wrong!!!
if naitik meets g3 after like months... then dnt u think he will spend more time with her?? when akshi does the same.. how can she be wrongπŸ˜•

Stuti, ru sure she was meeting her mom after "months"  πŸ˜•..i thought she meets her ever second day n regularly talk to her oh phone..her ma is there with her on every special occassion and always there to  help ! she was present with her in the doctor's clinic too ! πŸ˜² every 2-3 weeks she goes to her maayka or rajshri calls her... monday, again uska toh sab kuch choot gaya? πŸ˜† sorry bad joke  when i was ur age, i couldn't spend a min without my mom, abhi 7 yrs ho gaye..we talk to each other once a week...but now i'm closer to her than i ever was...bec. now i value her love ! when i was a kid, i threw lot of tantrums ke u will send me away frm u  πŸ˜† n she used to tell me that when u will be a mom, u will know how difficult it is..and now i know ! with time, everyone gets settled in their new life...jo peeche reh gaya usko baar baar dekhne se kuch nahi milega except emotional turmoil ! i can't spend more than 2-3 days in maayka coz they have their own life, i feel like a guest...we naturally get detached with our parents and when we become parents, we get more attached to our families & kids ! it's with everyone...and when the daughter lives next door, saas's like gayitri have a reason to fuss 24X7 πŸ˜† so i think its a bad idea...no matter how many times they say ke ek family hai, aisa kuch nahi hai...

BTW, didn't Rajshri sent her mom back everytime? πŸ˜† whatever the reason might be ! 
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _charu_

Stuti, ru sure she was meeting her mom after "months"  πŸ˜•..i thought she meets her ever second day n regularly talk to her oh phone..her ma is there with her on every special occassion and always there to  help ! she was present with her in the doctor's clinic too ! πŸ˜² every 2-3 weeks she goes to her maayka or rajshri calls her... monday, again uska toh sab kuch choot gaya? πŸ˜† sorry bad joke  when i was ur age, i couldn't spend a min without my mom, abhi 7 yrs ho gaye..we talk to each other once a week...but now i'm closer to her than i ever was...bec. now i value her love ! when i was a kid, i threw lot of tantrums ke u will send me away frm u  πŸ˜† n she used to tell me that when u will be a mom, u will know how difficult it is..and now i know ! with time, everyone gets settled in their new life...jo peeche reh gaya usko baar baar dekhne se kuch nahi milega except emotional turmoil ! i can't spend more than 2-3 days in maayka coz they have their own life, i feel like a guest...we naturally get detached with our parents and when we become parents, we get more attached to our families & kids ! it's with everyone...and when the daughter lives next door, saas's like gayitri have a reason to fuss 24X7 πŸ˜† so i think its a bad idea...no matter how many times they say ke ek family hai, aisa kuch nahi hai...

BTW, didn't Rajshri sent her mom back everytime? πŸ˜† whatever the reason might be ! 

rajshri ki baat alag hai... 🀣 that nani is sooo irritating... shes lucky to get a nice saas...
sach kahun toh i dnt really believe in joint families(privacy k naam pe thengaπŸ˜›)

haan.. and about detaching with parents while gettiing closer to new family... i m still not experienced.. so watever i wrote i imagined my present self in casae of akshi...

akshi does meet rj every 2nd week and also calls chalte hai... but that thing and this scenario...isnt it diffπŸ˜• i mean maa k haath ka khaana... maa k kandho par sir rakhke sona ❀️ chatting with mom... is sooo diff... akshi and rj do meet but tabhi yeh sab thodi na hota hai...?😳