Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The Present Track-My Take

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The present track-my take.
We all gree that in the present track..naitik is not wrong. But we cant call him completely correct too...

We have always been talking of naitik being an ideal husband, a caring loving and fantastic hubby...who can do anything for akshi...
On the other hand, we have always thougt...or rather blamed akshi fr not reciprocating the same towards naitik. Is that completely right?? I mean jist imagine.. On friday, akshi justified uer point...which actually confused me thawho is right!!! On thinking over it throughout the epi, i came to the conclusion that this time... Akshi is more right than naitik. I m not saying, mind you'll, that naitik is wrong. I m saying, akshi is MORE right than naitik.

Think as a girl...not as a naitik/akshi/naksh fan. Akshi has spent her childhood at he maayka... She is sooo attavhed yo her mother...most of us are... Right??? She has been staying with naitisince 2 years..and will always stay with him throughout he lifespan...isnt it???
When akshi is getting the chance to talk with her mom, spend time with her... For hardly some days, and if she is utilizing thi opportunity of hers, then what is wrong??

I noe many of us will think..what about naitik?? Maa aayi toh use chhod diya??? She hasnt left naitik..infact...when naitik complained to her bout her nt spending time with him, what did akshi do?? She tried to send her mom to her maayka... Just for HIM... Then hw can we blame akshi of nt caring about naitik's feelings???

Im nt taking akshi's side...but when i keep myself in akshi's place...i realise that had i been der... I wud have done a similar thing. Not only because of meeting mom after sooo long... There can be one more aspect to it...

As we all know, akshi is pregnant... And during pregnancy...hormonal changes in the femal are tremendous... Well, i dnt know much about al this... But i m sure...this also affects ur behaviour...
I m nt saying that all this is because of small quantities of proteins which run in wierd amounts ib the females body... But they definitely do affect the female...

So... I feel that this time.. Naitik is not as right as akshi is. He became a little late in understanding her feelings. At th sake time, akshi should also think bout naitik...

P.s the full post is based on fridays epi... I havent considere the sbs sbb segments while writing it...and i wish u'll also dnt consider them :-)

I m dun with my buk buk...plz comment if u like :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice post Stuti...👏 Will comeback with my views...😆Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome thread Stuti, quiet interesting week end debate topic.😊👏👏

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nyc post..

i agreee with u...this tym naitik not as correct as akshi
Edited by gulkhanxyz - 12 years ago
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes I agree with you stus…….

Naitik is wrong but not completely….and akshara is right but not completely….Akshara has to give time also to naitik but when she can't able to spend some quality tym with with him that doesn't mean that she don't care about him,…

Yes naitik wants to spend some quality tym with his wife I agree as he also wants to live each and every moment of being a father journey….but akshara sometimes also have to understand that naitik is also important for her….yes she is right these days more than naitik but I think neither Rj nor naksh is wrong as all them of three are right as there own places……but as you said not completely…

Rj has more possessive for akshara's health as she don't want that akshara koi problem ho and yes it's the part of her nature but naitik think that maa is the one who comes in between him and akshara i but yes no question about that naitik is a caring hubby……but sometimes he become really over possessive for akshara as in yest's epi..akshara said that

"Koshish sirf usi ki side se hui hai agar naitik ke hissab se kuch na ho toh wo naraz ho jata hai…."yes sometimes it's true but not always……….

Naitik also have to understand akshara this tym as she also wants to spend some tym wither mother as her mother not going to live with her for the whole life naitik is the person who lives with akshara….

mahakgoyal thumbnail
Yaar she is pregnant that also after a miscarriage, people who are pointing fingures at her and feel she is not able to balance, please remember she is expecting ..HORMONES ring a bell!!!!

It is Naitik's job to make her happy not CRY all the time
she just wants to be with her Mom, that also got ruined thanks Gayatri's Son
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post stuti :)
agreed to ur point very well explained i never watched any epi this week bt yesterday's Epi ws really good Akshi ws not at fault it wasnt that she didnt want spend tym bt things happened that she cudnt spend time she purposely never went @bak of rj agar ushe rj ke saath tym spend karna tha toh woh ushe maheshwari ke house nahi bhejti ush din she never thought of naitik thinking that Akshi mom is coming in between them infact when rj knws akshi is with naitik she does nt even come near and rahi baat naitik telling nt letting them go out well that even gaya3 wouldnt hv allowed
@yesterda: someone @WU said akshi misunderstood anitik so only she is sending Rj no its not bcoz of that infact to save things getting worsen its better to send her off its very diff to say ur mom to go ,naitik shud also think wt tat rj has come living her family just for her daughter and she has no work to do as its not her own house where she can strt doing anything she lyks ? and Bma will be sleeping so it obvious that Akshi shud be der for her company and same way akshi didnt take anitik being rude seriously as she thought he ws angry as she was doing stuching and all that she nverver knew y was he angry if she knew its bcoz of her mom she would hv balanced and its not that she has forgotten naitik sonography time she wanted to go woth him bt he ws busy and not available
This My POV :)
Edited by preksha_naksh - 12 years ago
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too agree with u chotu... both r right at their point of view... n both r wrong at some places... like akshi would have spent some time with naitik too instead of stitching for the whole 1 day... n also naitik is showing his disappointment from that day of stitching itself which can be easily visible... but I dont know y akshi can't understand the reason behind it... if she would have understood then this situation might not have come...

n also as naitik said he can share his feelings only to her... yes he has to share... if he didn't tell all these, akshara wouldn't have known about naitik's problem... its better to tell than keeping to heart... n whatever akshara then said to naitik is also true but then its very late as their mu have grown up by then... if she would have understood him before n if she would have said the reason before to him it would have been better...and  naitik also didn't take more time to realize his mistake... but then he didn't make akshara feel that he realized it...

In my opinion akshara also wouldn't asked have RJ to go... she would have thought of other way of keeping both happy by spending sometime with both... but still though its difficult for her she managed to say that to her mother go without hurting her...

n also rj wouldn't have interfered in their life too much, like calling back home when they went outside n not letting them to go for a movie... all these r the root causes for naitik's insecurities... actually these incidents have grown much problems between naksh...

But finally RJ is going happily n not with sadness... akshi is sad but as naitik realized he would do something make her happy too... I'm jst hoping that everything get well soon...Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago
hey stuts...nice topic...but kuch bhi ho jaye im always with naitik...and naitik didnt tell aksh to send ur mom return...she is only doing dis to feel naitik guilty at the end...
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ill reply yo everyone tomo... Im thru my cel.. Thanx for replying