Sanaya Irani's birthday on TT

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
LINK: http://spamdomain.blogspot.com/2011/09/telly-tadka-celebrated-sanaya-irani.html

If the above does not work: wait for it: http://www.youtube.com/user/TellyTable
or  Here we go:
Comments below: There is long VM of just her pics and I was like it's chewing away my Sobti-Irani time😆 So they were shooting for the hug scene, I guess. She's in the same clothes.

So, It's the jalebi scene and she is with Daljeet and Sana.  and I am wondering where Sobti is , until I hear his voice in the birthday song.

So everyone is singing Happy Bday to Sanaya. So Sanaya does this dance and then Daljeet is talking about the cake sitting next to her. It's chocolate cake, but of course, like I said, they are discussing the cake.😆

So she cuts a piece , the first piece and Sobti goes whose gonna eat it, so Sanaya points towards Daljeet who ends up feeding the cake to Sanaya so Sanaya gets the first bite.

So sobti gets second bite, ( I should call him Barun but gonna deal with irani and sobti at the moment) and they feed each other. MAHA CUTEEE!!! Can SaRun get any cuter!! and she stuffs the cake in his mouth!

She then feeds Sana and Daljeet. Then she tells all she won't feed everyone otherwise she will get late so she eats the cake herself😆

Questions

1. How will you celebrate your birthday?

SI: I am going out of town with few of my friends so that's what I am gonna do while eating the yummy cake. and a smile!

Message for Fans:

SI: I want to thank everyone all my fans for wishing me a very happy birthday and that's it thank you!

While she was saying that , Barun was feeding himself the cake😆

It was a short and sweet segment. SBS better air a LONGER ONE!

Edited by jenny1000 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tnx heaps for sharin jen but da link doesn't work ðŸ˜”
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jen, fix the link! I wanna see it ... her little dance when everyone sings happy birthday ðŸ˜† And yeah expecting a SBS segment ... they love her lol, better cover her bday.

LOL @ Barun ... funny guy. 
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
and I am wondering where Sobti is , until I hear his voice in the birthday song.
🤣 jenny!! ok i am gonna watch now just read the WU
TFS!!😃
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
AWWW .. this one is soo cute i love it!! :)
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGG.

*runs to watch*
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

Jen, fix the link! I wanna see it ... her little dance when everyone sings happy birthday ðŸ˜† And yeah expecting a SBS segment ... they love her lol, better cover her bday.

LOL @ Barun ... funny guy. 

waddya doing here.. I was hoping to see u online on San's bday.. and where is my sig to sport on her b'day.. i wear only your ones every yr.. REMEMBER.. or do you want me to go dig tht old banner thing.. u made😆

Jen thanks for the link.. lemme go look at it..
aa123.80 thumbnail
Finallyyy saw it! Aww, so cute! Roflll, Barun's like "Sab khud khayenge!" ðŸ˜†
Short, but cute never the less!
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ Care to share the link? :P

@Sona: LOL ur still up. Was about to come online but thought no one would be online right now. No please.. that banner was quite ugly. lol. Making one... will PM u in the morning.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Lol, here's the link Binu!

http://spamdomain.blogspot.com/2011/09/telly-tadka-celebrated-sanaya-irani.html

the word before blogspot is t e l l y t a d k a 😆 IF deletes the name...