Fan Fictions

One Sight...[AR] UPDT PART1PAGE1 ADD 2 BUDDYLIST

k_ir_riters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys...This is Kiran aka Kirni again...i guess many of you might know me...especially for the reason that i start many ff's but yet don't complete them...i'm really sorry for that...i know that i have only completed one ff till now and that too with a rapid ending...and then i started many others which i didn't complete...so yet again yes i have come up with another ff...and this time i seriously promise all of you that i WILL finish this one and then dare to start a new one...and even if i by any chance start a new one i will complete this one...i don't wanna dissappoint my readers any more...so once again sorry...and i hope you like this ff...and support is as much as you have supported my previous editions...thank you and one more thing if you want a pm plz add me to your buddy list since thats' more easier for me...and if any of you think that i am already on your pm list well plz check again cuz i don't want to miss any of you...thanks...have fun...:)

Have you ever wondered...how two people of a different mentality...who never think alike...can end up together???? hosakta hai na...???? par what's the matter? why are we thinking about all this???? hum toh jab in cheezo ka sochenge na jab yeh storyline aisi hogi...but no this storyline is completely different...we've always seen armaan riddhima fighting for things which they oppose of...means if one likes something the other hates it...but in this story the case is all different...confused???? GOOD! chalo i won't get you guys more confused and will tell you...actually in this story everything is different...armaan and riddhima won't fight because of having different mentalities...infact they will think the same...they will like the same things...they will opt for the same thing...let me guess all of you are thinking then why the hell would they fight rite?????? well the thing is...they both have this egoistic problem of there;s and they can't bear anyone else having the same thoughts as them...especially these two...who can't even bother to see each others face just because they think that one is making fun of the other...ab kya kar sakte hai...? i know all of your minds have already gone hay-wired and many of you are khujaofying your head to know what the hell the story is really about...well aise hi kaise bata doo?????? you'll have to read ahead 😉

hope you enjoy it...next part is coming up...
Kiran/Kirni ❤️
Edited by -Kirni- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_ir_riters thumbnail

k_ir_riters thumbnail

The sun hit the college grounds with scorching rays...students ran from this end to that...unstoppable...someone was running to meet someone...someone was getting late for class and some joking around with friends...

Meanwhile...all this was happening...behind this college in the basketball court a guy who could care less for all these hassalic movements going on around the college ground played carelessly placing each ball in the basket perfectly and precisely.

"Wah kya shot tha" yelled another guys from behind. the one who was shooting the ball in the basket stopped and turned around and saw his friend standing behind him at the entrance leaning on one side of the railing and yet clapping at the same time.

"Wah armaan kya shot mara hai tune" the guy said again.

"Tu yahan kya kar raha hai Rahul? i thought you had a class" armaan asked him.

"Class toh thi, par kya kare roz ki tarah your basket jee is destroying the peace and quietness of that class" Rahul told him.

"Oyye she's not my basket ok" Armaan warned him and went to pack his stuff.

"Acha toh why do you go around calling her basket everyday?" Rahul questioned him.

"Woh toh sirf usse chiraane k liye ok..warna us teacher se mera kya vaasta?" Armaan told him. "Ab bata what has she done?"

"Kuch nahin...wohi joh roz karti hai...ab toh mujhe lagta hai tum logo ko larne ka bahana chahiye hota hai...4 saalo se lar rahe ho ...ab toh sudhar jao...aur kitne ajeeb log ho tumlog...log isliye larte hai k wohlogo ki soch different hoti hai and they want to proof their point...but u guys fight cuz u think the same" Rahul told him

"she copies me" armaan told him

"bas yahi karte raho tumlog...she copies me he copies me...4 saalo se yehi sunte aye hai humlog...sachi mein tumlogo ki larai ki wajah se meri aur muskaan ki dosti toh hogayi and tumlog ho k 4 saalo se lar hi rahe ho" Rahul told him.

"tu yeh sab bolne aya hai? problem bataye ga ya hum dono kyun lar te hai iske upar essay likh k jaye ga?" armaan told him

"Mujhe kya tumlogo ki life hai...larna hai toh laro..mein toh bas tujhe bulaane aya tha...k chal teri BASKET ne poori class sar pe uta rakhi hai roz subha ki tarah" rahul informed him.

"usse toh bahana chahiye baas larne ka" armaan sighed and ran to class followed by rahul. Meanwhile on the other hand, in the classroom, a girl was standing on the table and screaming on the top of her lungs.

"Riddhima chup hoja aur neeche aja...dekh rahul gaya hai na armaan ko bulaane ...agar armaan ne aisa kuch kiya hai toh he'll admit it don't worry..." a girl said.

"nahin muskaan...i need that stupid person here rite now...uski himat kaise hui...how could he...aj tak whatever he did...i thought was a joke and stuff and he was childish but today no ways...he has to answer all my questions" riddhima told muskaan.

"But ridzy..." before muskaan could say anything further...armaan and rahul arrived.

"Yeh sab kya horaha hai?" armaan asked in a stern tone.

"agaye tum...meri mehnat barbaad karke sukoon milgaya tumhe" riddhima yelled at him.

"chilana band karo aur theek se batao hua kya?" armaan asked riddhima.

"mujhe kya pooch rahe ho k hua kya...tumhe nahin pata?" riddhima asked. "ssly armaan meine tum jaise cheater ko..." before riddhima could finish armaan was standing on the table himself...

"what did you call me?" armaan asked

"cheater!" riddhima exclaimed

"how dare u" armaan started...but riddhima was fast enough to cut him off

"you're a biggest cheater i have seen...aur kisi se faida nahin hua toh u fell to such and extent...ssly i haven't seen such a cheater like you" riddhima said.

"oyye jhoot moot k ilzaam lagana band karo and clearly batao k hua kya hai?" armaan said

"mujhe kya poochte ho? look over there!" riddhima said point at the proff's desk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

part khatam...
hello i won't tell you what armaan saw there...yera samja hai kya...
suspense kya rahe ga lolz
chalo ab parliye press the like button AND comment...long comments huh
and once more if you want pms plz add me to your buddy list thanks...

kiran/kirni ❤️
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part.
But short also.
Anyways luvd the starting.
Waiting 4 nxt one.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the concept Kirni!
..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res

edited*

Suno gaav waalo sunooo!!! ye jo bhudhi mausi hai naaa...isne mereko 3 baar..can u believe TEEN baar dhamkaya to come and edit my comment!!! kitni zaalimm buddhi hai ye!!!!! 😲

mere exams ka bhi lihaaj nahi hai logo ko 😭

toh khair sorry for the bollywood style entry but kya karu aadat se majboor hu 😉

so...

KYA FF LIKHA HAI BOSS
ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA R TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN AND CANT TOLERATE EACH OTHER...HMMM

AND HERE MORE THAN ARMAAN ..I THINK RIDDHIMA HAS SNATCHED THE LIMELIGHT

KYA LADKI HAI BEY..POORI CLASS SARR PE UTHA LI..MAAN GAYYE 😆

part was very good..but small tooo...so bada socho..bada likho 😆

ok m off to study and if u happen to reply...do lemme know MAUSIJiii 🤣

till then...BLAHHH 😛

BuHBYeeeEdited by ..Ashi_KaJen.. - 12 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice start
continue soon
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res.!

P.s i will not edit it until i get my comments... :P
*Edited*

Welcome back Kirni..!! ;)
Wow! Ek aur FF?? Yipeee!! ;) :D
But madam u better complete it ok?
p.s i'm dying to read Unleashed Love..
Do update tht soon...

Now coming bck to this FF,
u knw AR ki agar ladayi na ho toh koi bhi FF complete nhi hota...Right?
And this one is a completely different issue on which those 2 fight! :P
I liked the first part!
Kafi interesting hai! :)
I've always said tht u are AMAZING!
You truly are! :D
Now be a good girl and update SOON...ok?
Love you...
Rhea
Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats For The New FF Kirni

👏

Nice Start Sweetie ... Will Wait For ur Next Updates !

TakeCare ... LoTs Of LoVe

❤️

teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice...interresting...

I ll buddofy u..u pm me whn u update