Frequent Posters

Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: asr4ever

@nitz17

Thanks for responding 😃  

🤗

I am in 100% agreement about how they messed up Shyam's character.  Achcha bhala actor hai aur achcha bhala character tha initially...  First of all I didn't care for the fact that he turned out to be baby Anjali's husband .

Me neither... that revelation made him more ambiguous than he already was

It would have made much more interesting and engaging to watch his interactions with Khushi if he was unrelated to Raizaadas and was just a regular guy PGing with a regular job.  since that would have provided more opportunities to compare, contrast .. etc between Khushi's choices of a mate..

Khair.. now that they made her the baby Anjali's husband... then they could have handled his character with some sensitivity..like he fell in love inspite of himself etc.. and shown his angst with living with a lie etc..

Well I too feel Anjali is too good to be true. CV's are making him plain evil for spectators to sympathize with Anjali, the virtuous being of the tele world.

par nahin.. they went the hammy lame typical psycho way ..makes me a bit sad since Abhas is also a good actor and is now resorting to OTT hamming just to make it believable..

CV's are hell bent on taking him to the ranks of villains who are born to do evil. Initially I even thought he might be Kushi's long lost brother. He did care for her to that extant, but no, they pulled that necklace fiasco just to show us that Shyam didn't care for anyone but himself. There goes the consistency to the drain. 🥱

sigh !!... the only two characters who are consistent from the very beginning are.. ASR 😍 and Laxmi 😃

Baaki sab (including mami) have shown inconsistent behavior..

Lagta hai CV ko bhi sirf ASR 😍 and Laxmi 😃 ke character buid up mein hi interest hai.. Baaki sab ki koi chinta nahin 🤣

I concur! 😃

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahh she's confuse or annoyed maybe.. I think she herself also don't know that what is she doing  Where she should took major steps she does NOTHiNG !! and where she shouldn't we find her doing Everything there !! 
But STiLL i am enjoying ArHi scenes 😊😳
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Im 40% with u , and 60% not :)...