Posted: 12 years ago
I did find the episodes a fun watch ..some times irritating with OTT acting by several cast members... but overall..still a decent watch..

Only my two faves ASR 😍 and Laxmi πŸ˜ƒ  always stay in character and their acting and dialogues are always spot on.  Brilliant work you both πŸ‘    Rest of the cast is fine but usually inconsistent and sometimes OTT.

All that aside,  I am still rooting for the heroine Khushi and extremely dissapointed with the way she has been shown since past month.  She was on right track with opening the mithai shop.

What happened to that track ??  why didn't they show her fighting for what was her due instead of giving in so easily.  Also..what's up with all these accepting apologies when she is being wronged at every turn ?  Why didn't she make baby Anjali draw up a contract ?  or demand for some conditions ?

I still can't believe her only condition was "no ASR".. what the heck ?..what about asking about time expectations and how she will be paid etc..its a job right ?

Then..although cute and watchable,  none of the pranks made any sense.  The way ASR has treated her in the past, she should stay clear of him and not goad him and give him more reasons to insult her.  What was she really thinking ??

Will continue later.. but basically,  I am a bit disappointed by whoever is writing Khushi's character and dialogues.

Dear Khushi --  Wake Up !!!!.. don;t day dream..get your justice and what's due to you..fight for it..
Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
hmm πŸ€”  Am I the only one who thinks Khushi's character is being intrusive in suggesting La to force the marriage issue.

Also.. I get that all these ASR- Khushi scenes are sweet and watchable but don't make much sense given their past relationship and ASR's behavior and comments towards her..

And what's up with Khushi not bumping into any photos of Shyam yet..?  She has poked her nose in every other room ...

Don;t get me wrong..I do enjoy ASR and Khushi's scenes..but there is no logic in Khushi's character anymore..

I am still not over that 2-day mithai shop ?  why did the CV abandon that ?  makes zero sense..

They don't even mention the shop !!!... strange indeed .. did it actually happen ?

I really hope they make Khushi's character, behavior and speech a bit more plausible..then showing this bipolar ditsy nitwit she has become with frequent OTT antics...

I adore ASR but still rooting for the heroine Khushi to hold her forte and get her due.. Don't let him get away this easy .. Please..don;t  fall at first hint of a lop sided smile ..

Wake up Khushi !! please ..
Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
i think the shop went into losses or something so, it was shut down...
and khushi believes in the idea of marriage so she wants la's life not to get spoiled.. and so is making her understand the imp...
thats the way her character is yaar.. bubbly, standing up for what she thinks.. so guess thats how they are taking it..
I totally agree!!!

I do feel Khushi's character is very inconsistent ... sometimes she is shown to be too mature and sometimes not. Though her confessing scene was funny, it was OTT and so not Kushi. It is as if her script is written by different writers and she is given a chance to experiment with her character to see our reactions.

I still dont believe that her apology can put things on track because ASR owes his share of apologies. He doesn't have the right to bash her just because he is compelled to hide his feelings. Or maybe its just me πŸ˜•...

Also Shyam started as a mystery man with many secrets. I vouched for him even after he turned out to be Anjali's husband and believed that there was more to him than lusting for Kushi. They have turned him into a lunatic psychopath who wont stop until he gets what he wants. Why? πŸ˜‰

Well, I think Laxmi is scared of Shyam so it avoids entering their bedroom, hence Kushi didn't get a chance to go there yet. Or may be the photograph was shot from Hogwarts camera and Shyam can hide in some other portrait when Kushi enters their bedroom... Thats the only plausible explanation I can think of right now πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Whew πŸ˜Š  good to know I am not the only one

@dashing_GIRL..   Thanks for responding.  I get that character is always cheerful, bubbly etc..but what ASR has done to her.. for instance ruining her reputation in her hometown..should itself be enough for her to not give so much bhav to him..

I do enjoy the lead actor's chemistry..but to me..it looks like ASR is the one who stays in character and is most consistent .. His "unbelievable" comment after that OTT apology by Khushi..just about sums it up for me..

If Sanaya wasn't a good actress ..I wouldn't have minded as much i guess.. but she is really good but is severely limited by the material, screenplay and direction being provided to her character... Looks like CVs have a better hold on ASR's character than hers..

Also..one other thing..her parents are in dire need of money..and her only condition is about ASR ?  why not demand some signing bonus...?  and what is she thinking messing with his car ?  that it wouldn't cost anything ?  or he had just one car ? 

And her character has been so bipolar these past few weeks.. I am hoping there would be some damage control for her character..

ASR and Khushi are indeed soulmates and will end up together..but please ..I don't want Khushi to start day dreaming about the hint of smiles or start feeling for ASR just yet.. He has to do much more than not yell at her... for her to even consider thinking of him as a normal person..

About baby anjali's character..I can't even bring myself to comment on her anymore.. Used to like her but now fast forward her scenes unless she is in same scenes as ASR
divya girl.. i am not so patient to sit down read alll and reply.. thats why responding lateπŸ˜† will read this now and will see what i can add😳
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  no worries..  I know the feeling..I am just rambling and ranting..so totally understand..that it got wordy 

Love ya ..  @dashing_GIRL.. πŸ€—  My cyber bff..

What's your first name ? 
its sindhu😊 and i would suggest you to get reading all other rants on the forum.. and participate in them you will feel betterπŸ˜† coz the forum HAS got brilliant analyzers, writers and ranters too...
bff?πŸ˜† bhantha hai shayad.. i was the one who answered your helpdesk questionsπŸ˜›
@nitz17

Thanks for responding πŸ˜ƒ  

I am in 100% agreement about how they messed up Shyam's character.  Achcha bhala actor hai aur achcha bhala character tha initially...  First of all I didn't care for the fact that he turned out to be baby Anjali's husband .

It would have made much more interesting and engaging to watch his interactions with Khushi if he was unrelated to Raizaadas and was just a regular guy PGing with a regular job.  since that would have provided more opportunities to compare, contrast .. etc between Khushi's choices of a mate..

Khair.. now that they made her the baby Anjali's husband... then they could have handled his character with some sensitivity..like he fell in love inspite of himself etc.. and shown his angst with living with a lie etc..

par nahin.. they went the hammy lame typical psycho way ..makes me a bit sad since Abhas is also a good actor and is now resorting to OTT hamming just to make it believable..

sigh !!... the only two characters who are consistent from the very beginning are.. ASR 😍 and Laxmi πŸ˜ƒ

Baaki sab (including mami) have shown inconsistent behavior..

Lagta hai CV ko bhi sirf ASR 😍 and Laxmi πŸ˜ƒ ke character buid up mein hi interest hai.. Baaki sab ki koi chinta nahin πŸ€£ Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago

liked it,...

well said dost!!

Originally posted by nitz17

I totally agree!!!

I do feel Khushi's character is very inconsistent ... sometimes she is shown to be too mature and sometimes not. Though her confessing scene was funny, it was OTT and so not Kushi. It is as if her script is written by different writers and she is given a chance to experiment with her character to see our reactions.

I still dont believe that her apology can put things on track because ASR owes his share of apologies. He doesn't have the right to bash her just because he is compelled to hide his feelings. Or maybe its just me πŸ˜•...

Also Shyam started as a mystery man with many secrets. I vouched for him even after he turned out to be Anjali's husband and believed that there was more to him than lusting for Kushi. They have turned him into a lunatic psychopath who wont stop until he gets what he wants. Why? πŸ˜‰

Well, I think Laxmi is scared of Shyam so it avoids entering their bedroom, hence Kushi didn't get a chance to go there yet. Or may be the photograph was shot from Hogwarts camera and Shyam can hide in some other portrait when Kushi enters their bedroom... Thats the only plausible explanation I can think of right now πŸ˜† πŸ˜†