Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat #36 (Page 70)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

I thought Dharmesh was so overrrated. His hindi drama...occupied 30 minutes of the 2 hour show..did anybody even care?

Geeta was a big part of why I didn't like him and just could not root for him. The others...I try really hard not to let fans affect how I feel about a contestant, but some of his fans were impossible (not gonna name names though).  

Zainab, I've wondered about the fairness as well, but then 99.999% of reality shows aren't fair. Punit, Shakti, and Mayuresh were all TL's students. Remo knew Dharmesh from before. Geeta's ASSISTANT was part of the competition.

they always do that.. i mean Hindi is ur national language if a person speaks hindi it is more than enough i dont see any joke in making fun of a person who cannot speak english.. speaking english is not mandatory.. and its like they potray a wrong picture.. his parts when dada would ask him to talk in english were total time wastee..Dead its not only about this show i have seen alotta shows where they would ask people to talk in english when u clearly know they cannot..

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--gilmores

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

As if Mithun Dada knew any better English. ROFLThey would waste time in the silliest of things. DID 1 made use of time in better ways. LOL. Overall I am looking forward to the show again. 

yeaaahh there u go.. dude if u know english good for you if u dont go learn it or something.. just stop making fun of somethingg soo irrelevant..

when is it starting again?? is TL there?? is he really gay?? i didnt believe his love lost story tho...LOLLOL

Edited by Pulwasha - 19 September 2011 at 2:47am
--ania-- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

^ AHAAHAHA Pulwa. Idk. I am skeptical about Terrance, but I love him a judge. LOL.

Did you all see Salman in Jhalak? He was paired with Yana, but it was more like he was the celeb and she was the choreographer. I liked the two though surprisingly. I wanted Salman to win DID 1 and he did, so no complains. LOL. 

i watched jhalak till the end..LOLLOL

Yooo same here sistaahh.. i likee him as a judgee but i think he looks good too.. he he LOL
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Ania, it was completely blown out of proportion and pretty silly actually.

Jai and Amar had a takkar. Wrong music played for Jai and he kept going...but when the beats completely changed he stopped dancing so he wouldn't look like a fool. Amar kept going. Judges got pissed with Jai for stopping and wouldn't let him explain anything (GEETA..what could you expect, her laadle season 2 were losing at this point). Then they restarted and Aamr started dancing in Jai's solo. Jai was already pissed off and got even more frustrated when the scores came, he retaliated in a bad manner. The judges went mental. Kruti and Amrita looked like they would beat Jai black and blue if they could. HUGE fight occure..they crucified Jai like he killed somebody.

MAYURESH is my biggest DID crush and I LOVE HIM. <3333333 Most unfair elimination of DID IMHO. I lLOVE Jai as well..such a brilliant dancer and sadly never truly got his due.

Zainabbb...I LOVED Amar. I really did. I thought he deserved the finals over Binny. But I dunno what happened in DID1 vs DID2 show..Kruti was very underrated as well in DID2 and in that takkar..I can't forget her face..I wondered whether a big reason why I loved these contestants so much in season 2 was because they were in TKT ?? Confused and I most definitely missed TL..think it would never have gotten that out of hand if he was there.

Season 1 is MY fav. and yes I'm passionate about DID as well LOL

I saw Salman in JDJ...all I can say is I'm glad he didn't win that. I was super pissed off how he and Yana got by 3-4 times in the btton round with hardly any dancing. Ahh I wanted Jai to win DID1..then Alisha..

Edited by chocolover89 - 19 September 2011 at 2:57am

--ania--

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

--ania--

Go to top