Posted: 12 years ago
^^Riding your bike at 5am?? I salute you!!

When I was in my 3rd year of college...I would do 2 hr a day of bike riding --- and I ate only soups - I was training like if I was Lance aRMSTRONG...Every girl would ask me what was my secret to stay fit and thin...well sport & low calory food...no miracle...!!!

Yep I LIKE BIKE RIDING IN THE morning - I am changing my sleep cycle...In the end of the month I'll be leaving for Paris..so at 5 am here it's 11 pr 10 am in Paris...so well I am bracing myself!!!!
Originally posted by lalixlily

When I was in my 3rd year of college...I would do 2 hr a day of bike riding --- and I ate only soups - I was training like if I was Lance aRMSTRONG...Every girl would ask me what was my secret to stay fit and thin...well sport & low calory food...no miracle...!!!

Yep I LIKE BIKE RIDING IN THE morning - I am changing my sleep cycle...In the end of the month I'll be leaving for Paris..so at 5 am here it's 11 pr 10 am in Paris...so well I am bracing myself!!!!

I shall try and draw some inspiration from you!
Whenever I read your comments, I get the feeling that you are a free spirit. Keep it up :)
the thing with dieting it's not only about aesthetics - it's kinda a personal discipline, if you master what you eat - you master everything else in your life...I like bike riding and gym and go sometimes to a gym club because it gives the feel of being well...
Before my trip, I want to develop positive feelings and some mental strength.
^^ I've been trying to master what I eat for some time now but without much success! chocolates and cakes always get the better of me ðŸ˜† I'm not much a gym person but I love to dance and go on long walks. Walking helps to clear my head as well...
Hope you succeed in developing those positive thoughts and mental strength!
Hmm you know I eat brownies and chips potatoes...well but once eevry 6 months not every six days...The thing is you don't have to deprive yourself from every food - just to balance..If you eat a tiny piece of cakes - well it won't make you fat..or two pieces of a chocolate tablet...It's the going overboard which is harmful...
When I want to eat sth with sugar - I buy some salad of fruits, it's good. Or I eat "pepito" biscuits..and the next day I eat less, the key is balance not to starve...you have to be reasonable in everything...
Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago
Yes, you're right. It is indeed important to be reasonable in everything...and to maintain a balance. My weight is fine but the sugary stuff kinda messes up my skin. What to do- it calls out to me ðŸ˜†

Okay, I best be off now. Been roaming IF for far too long! Take care :)
What is this I hear about MD joining BB5...😲.
Lily great job on your eating habits and all truly inspiring
is it just me, or is talking to an old crush always butterfly-inducing... ahaha