Posted: 12 years ago
Jaya I'm serious. There is actually a topic like that 🀣 

There was Sonam/Deepika/Ranbir all over the place. Then Shahid, Saifeena, PC, etc..

Then a couple months ago this forum converted into Salman forum. Now it's Kareena forum I guess? I'm sensing a million SRK topics from now till December-ish.

Originally posted by wat_up

Yes we Salman supporters stick together. Plus Zoobie is also oneπŸ˜‰ thats why BG was a hit. Also most Salman supporters support any actress whose opposite him (even when some here do not care on the actress we support him , and we are not judgemental with him like some our with their celebs. I think the next are Katrina supporters they like her no matter whatπŸ˜† (other than Zoobie, Kareena supporters are the most  harsh on their celeb

Thanks for the appreciation πŸ˜†
See I told you, it is a cycle here...every celeb has their day...lol
I guess you have to keep in mind whose movies r releasing back to back.

kareena just had a release and now another coming up, therefore, all these interviews, pics are coming in. Its high time for bebo. πŸ˜›

I remember that ---

I think that a topic created about how Kareena looks at Saif when they're being interviewed is useless...but if people keep commenting in the topic, then I don't the see the point complaining.
IF members post in bebo's topics, so if topics are opened where's the big deal?

Erotic makes topics about how did actresses reach the top...only the name changes..it's repetitive but people like it...
When you post about other celebs - it doesn't get the same attention so let's go on with Salman's gori lovers, Salman's charity, humbleness, BO records, good person, Kareena's overbooked schedule, Khan's professional dependency over her, love for Saif, involvement in Saif's projects & life...
What I find amusing is IF is probably the least accurate representation of TV, stars, and movies in general. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My sister was sitting by me once and scanning IF, she was surprised to know how IF generally rated shows, stars, and films etc...members generally differ too with the usual opinion.

Jo IF par hit hai, woh duniya mein flop hai. Jo IF par flop hai, woh duniya mein ATBB hain. It's the same with soaps too actually.
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
 please discuss Himesss...
you guys having fun at fans expense... I used to pity them and now I enjoy their existence... celeb bots πŸ˜†

@Thnx Rits, I am not surprised

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AHF_S

Lily, I wanted that really badly...but then I got 50 PMs telling me off for trying to dictate how they post stuff.

Maybe you can ask the mods again now ji?
I'll suggest some ideas so that we can follow the celebs's news properly...And I think we need some specific topics about celebs's life..because we mix up professional & personal everytime...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by zainab25

What I find amusing is IF is probably the least accurate representation of TV, stars, and movies in general. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My sister was sitting by me once and scanning IF, she was surprised to know how IF generally rated shows, stars, and films etc...members generally differ too with the usual opinion.

Jo IF par hit hai, woh duniya mein flop hai. Jo IF par flop hai, woh duniya mein ATBB hain. It's the same with soaps too actually.

You mean Geet is not the best ever television show to have graced television in the entire world? Chal Jhooti.