Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tvdekha

Dexy is leaving no stone un-turned to find out abou newbies...

I think we should be more welcoming to them😊 The spammers who don't contribute is another story😆

Anyhow, did you watch BBB? Me was looking on when BB5 starts gonna have to check that section out
Originally posted by: wat_up

I think we should be more welcoming to them😊 The spammers who don't contribute is another story😆

Anyhow, did you watch BBB? Me was looking on when BB5 starts gonna have to check that section out

Sorry. I'm not welcoming anyone. I'll be cut and dry with everyone until they prove otherwise. 😆
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: wat_up

I've seen it b4 hun...today I watched it until the fun part lasted 😆

@Dexy : I dont understand how can people have same conversation over and over again?
Kareena is this no kareena is that...this, no that...A no B...😡🥱

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm bored of Kareena lol...same old fights in every topic of hers

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I find nkapoor and desigal's fights boring now tbh. I can predict what the other one will say in my sleep. They happen for no rhyme or reason too.. 🥱

I mean aren't they bored yet..they've been fighting in every Kareena thread for the last month...get over it.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
quiet_chaos thumbnail
And is it really that hard to ignore ji? Or you know, just avoid each other? I find it pretty eazy...but I don't have their energy to begin with...so I shouldn't be talking lol
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I find nkapoor and desigal's fights boring now tbh. I can predict what the other one will say in my sleep. They happen for no rhyme or reason too.. 🥱

I mean aren't they bored yet..they've been fighting in every Kareena thread for the last month...get over it.

Last month? No. They used to argue all the time around 2010 0r late 2009. Then NKapoor got banned, I have no idea why. But the return of Nkapoor happened and now the fights are twice as glorious and bloody. 🤣

Oh I'm so getting a pm. 😆
Originally posted by: AHF_S

And is it really that hard to ignore ji? Or you know, just avoid each other? I find it pretty eazy...but I don't have their energy to begin with...so I shouldn't be talking lol

I 've only read a page of their convo once long time ago...I got annoyed ...
So after that I dont even go close to their topics... n from today I am just avoiding kareena's topics all together...🥱

Btw hey sim
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Though it's annoying to see nkapoor saying the same thing over and over again...she has mellowed down a lot ji

I'm just very happy that this time, I don't need to deal with this and can just stop reading their posts when I get bored lol

Hey Rits!

Well my fiance is cooking dinner so I'm on IF looking for some time pass ji ðŸ˜†
Edited by AHF_S - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AHF_S

I'm bored of Kareena lol...same old fights in every topic of hers

😳