Posted: 12 years ago
Y people have to take anything on IF personally when its general...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: .Alluring.

one of my friend's boyfriend compare his girlfriend[my friend] to katrina saying things like Kat has nice legs, sexy ass and large boobs than her. and my friend is short so he makes fun of her. i dunno how my friend tolerate this f***ing asshole πŸ₯±

wow...that's sad really...i dont like the idea of a man wanting his GF to be like his favourite actress
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ruky these are some gems she told me:

Salman Khan is the most versatile actor in BW even though he plays the same role in every film. (umm...then HOW is he versatile?)

Salman's OVERSEAS BO standing is WAYYY better than SRK's because Bodyguard made 100+ crores in whatever # days. (sure. )

SRK had everything handed to him on a platter and never worked for his success, neither does he deserve an ounce of it. (when I told her he was a nobody without filmi connections, she chnaged the subject to Akshay Kumar πŸ€”..)

And then obviously I had to listen to 20 minutes of Salman has a heart of gold and even though he beat Aish up (yes she said it was true 😲) but he was really young then.. When I pointed he was 30+...she ignored me. Thank god I had to leave at this point.

Definitely avoiding any BW talk with her.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

wow...that's sad really...i dont like the idea of a man wanting his GF to be like his favourite actress

he is not a man! he insult his girlfriend because she is short and has smaller boobs than katrina. why the hell are you with her than? go find yourself a s**t!! πŸ˜‘
.Alluring. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvdekha

Y people have to take anything on IF personally when its general...

Rits everyone is not same..

Himani.. your friend is bizarreπŸ˜† 
Edited by .Alluring. - 12 years ago
I think ur frn needs some intervention...πŸ˜•
ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Ruky these are some gems she told me:

Salman Khan is the most versatile actor in BW even though he plays the same role in every film. (umm...then HOW is he versatile?)

Salman's OVERSEAS BO standing is WAYYY better than SRK's because Bodyguard made 100+ crores in whatever # days. (sure. )

SRK had everything handed to him on a platter and never worked for his success, neither does he deserve an ounce of it. (when I told her he was a nobody without filmi connections, she chnaged the subject to Akshay Kumar πŸ€”..)

And then obviously I had to listen to 20 minutes of Salman has a heart of gold and even though he beat Aish up (yes she said it was true 😲) but he was really young then.. When I pointed he was 30+...she ignored me. Thank god I had to leave at this point.

1) He's not versatile
2) SRK has done better
3) What is she thinking? Salman has filmi background...SRK worked HARD for his position and still is
4) If he has a heart of gold...then I'm a candidate for the next general election... he did beat her...and I personally still can't get over his other bad deeds

Your friend was worser than mine then!
ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Alluring.

he is not a man! he insult his girlfriend because she is short and has smaller boobs than katrina. why the hell are you with her than? go find yourself a s**t!! πŸ˜‘

terrible...she should have dumped him
.Alluring. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

terrible...she should have dumped him

she loves him  though she said she feels indifferent now 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tuli...your friend should dump this guy..he doesn't seem to have any respect for her..

and yes my friend is πŸ˜† I am never discussing BW with her again...she's actually a cool person with good ideas otherwise. Mention Salman and she transforms into a fan I can't stand.

Rits whose friend? mine or tuli's? πŸ˜†

Ruky, thank you! She made absolutely no sense when she started talkign about Salman. She can't understand how or why I said Ready sucked. It's the best movie on the planet according to her...we have veryyy deffierent tastes when it comes to movies.

I still can't believe a strong woman like her who would never accept  a guy walking over her told me Salman was really young when he beat Aish..as in it's all okay because of that. Being a fan really messes with your brains sometimes...

LOL Ruky tell me about your friend? πŸ˜†
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago