Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Not much..:ppp

Tussi bolo..
assi bahut gusse mein hai...

im just FED up of some members...and i wonder why they came back after a ban...

anywayz...im tired...will prolly go to sleep...early class 2moz...🥱
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Smarie: You are like the second desu when you are with nkapoor..Ignorance is bliss.🤗
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Smartie now I know how you feel sheesh man...forget it I can't be dealing with her again!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo comeback ke din fight bhi dekh liye maine!
no its not even worth it...and ppl accuse ME of pouncing on her all the time...did ya see wht was happening in tht topic? 

i tried ignoring her thrice,and she kept quoting me and telling me to basically shut up...😕
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

no its not even worth it...and ppl accuse ME of pouncing on her all the time...did ya see wht was happening in tht topic? 

i tried ignoring her thrice,and she kept quoting me and telling me to basically shut up...😕

Yes...I did see that..and she's making out it was you...you know seriously and now she's saying Im "DISSING HER" what planet is she living on? How was I dissing her? All I said how is that dude being ignorant? Like seriously...and yeah how the hell did she say to you shut up...she should shut up...kasme man! Really don't understand.
Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Smarie: You are like the second desu when you are with nkapoor..Ignorance is bliss.🤗

no seriously kyastar...go read tht topic...i need to know...did i do anything wrong/target anyone/be rude to anyone/try to shove my opinion on anyones face?? i need to get a diff perspective on this...tell me if im doing anything wrong..
ruky786 thumbnail
LOL I feel for driftingaway I really do
Edited by ruky786 - 12 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Talking to her is like banging head on the stone. I think she is so stubborn to see any other perspective.