Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Anku that's a cute pic..and so totally me during exams 😆

LOL fun..I'll find out how fun it is in a few days ðŸ˜† I'm just hoping I like it..warna mere ghar mein mahabharat hoga 😆 I like chemistry...so that's half the batle won for me 😆

BBA/Law sounds interesting...I wanted to be a lawyer at one point...actually I went through every profession and said that's what I want to do ðŸ˜† 2 years anku..they'll pass by chutki mein..better than me, I defo have 3 years left..possibly 4..

Ram looks less motu in that pic! Show mein he looks really huge because of his suits..😕 LOL I guess she is? 😆 I dunno..

I watch the show here and there but I know whats going on..KBC ki waja se timings gets screwed up completely. I like Ram-Sakshi's interactions in the show..the rest is blah..Vikram-Neha are okay..but the others..🥱

SO channel has lost it 😆 and true there are at most 2-3 shows worth watching on desi TV 😆 
Did you hear how Rati Pandey's new show is called HITLER DIDI 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I fell asleep 😳 I think I ll be going now and reply to this on Cricket CC tomorrow oki? I can't even keep one eye open 😳

see you tom. Himani.. tc, byeee🤗
Originally posted by: chocolover89

These 2 look so young and fresh in this pic...

I still cannot get over the fact that Star One is changing its name to Star DESH 🤣🤣

whoa is that beachball Jai Walia..? 😲😲😆😆😆😆😆😆 he's gained weight.. massive weight..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pallo, this is the drama i was looking for. My cousin's read the novel and said it's an amazing story. Can't wait for it! Thanks again.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjZ6LSOik0E[/YOUTUBE]

Plus i have this odd liking for this guy. Something attracts me to his drama's... ðŸ˜³
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Meena1

whoa is that beachball Jai Walia..? 😲😲😆😆😆😆😆😆 he's gained weight.. massive weight..

Beachball ShockedROFLROFL OOMG ROFL
yess it is.. and he has gained a lot of weight but he actually looks less rolu polu in this pic than the show 😆😆

Oh dear lord, Jon Stewart had the funniest status update ever 

"Happy 15th anniversary to Fox News. Wait, Fox News is a 15-year-old? That explains so much" 

😆

Originally posted by: eraser

Oh dear lord, Jon Stewart had the funniest status update ever 

"Happy 15th anniversary to Fox News. Wait, Fox News is a 15-year-old? That explains so much" 

😆

I heart Jon Stewart and Keith Olbermann.. Stewart is sooo funny..😆
Originally posted by: Meena1

I heart Jon Stewart and Keith Olbermann.. Stewart is sooo funny..😆

I know! and not to forget Colbert. He is just so so witty and smart. Olbermann is quite intelligent as well. His rants are so amusing. But sometimes, I'm too distracted by all their handsome faces. ðŸ˜³
Anderson Cooper is cute tooo.. ðŸ˜†
Anderson Cooper is one heck of a Mr.Smartie Pants. But I dont know why, I feel that if I would ever go on his show, I'd be so so intimidated by him.