Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Dexter. While going through the topic, I saw she got banned. Did you not read her reply?

@Himani: Hellooo. How's youu? Erm, yes 11am it is :P

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Yeah Dexter. While going through the topic, I saw she got banned. Did you not read her reply?

@Himani: Hellooo. How's youu? Erm, yes 11am it is :P

I think I did. She said something about her pm to Zainab and then said people should solve things like a civilized person or something of that sort. Whatever.πŸ˜†

Some called me rude, aggressive, annoying. I took it well because I know I can be. There's no denying. πŸ˜†Beboholic got her dislikes, still she was fine too. In fact, she and I even agreed on something...after months of picking on each other. πŸ˜†

Maybe some self-proclaimed cynics aren't cynical enough to handle the brickbats they so willfully bestow on others. Anyway...pshhh...πŸ˜†

Its not like we're being judged by people who matter to us in real, everyday life anyway. This isn't a job interview or a life or death situation. It is just a fun game to express yourself. πŸ₯³
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm good anku I'm good πŸ˜† how about you? πŸ˜†
Rits Pragya was a member here..she left a month or so ago for personal reasons..I saw in the like/dislike thread that she's banned..
Himani,..Gobsmacked is pragya?
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I think I did. She said something about her pm to Zainab and then said people should solve things like a civilized person or something of that sort. Whatever.πŸ˜†

Some called me rude, aggressive, annoying. I took it well because I know I can be. There's no denying. πŸ˜†Beboholic got her dislikes, still she was fine too. In fact, she and I even agreed on something...after months of picking on each other. πŸ˜†

Maybe some self-proclaimed cynics aren't cynical enough to handle the brickbats they so willfully bestow on others.

Anyway..pshhh...πŸ˜†

lol. I think you take things really well. If I may make a confession here, you remember once we had a debate or fight(w/ever it was πŸ˜†) about me wanting to do something for the poor and then your Queen of England and all that jazz that followed. After it ended, I got upset somewhat but once I read your comment in some topic about how you may have a fight, debate in one thread with someone and it ends there and next thread is again a new start. That's when I thought to myself that why the hell I am stuck on one thing. I think I really liked you more from that time on. Cause I did understand that things happen in one thread, so what.. let go. Every new thread is a new start :) And I saw more examples of such kinds in BS after that and I just felt for being stuck up on one thing for a week or so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow. Okay. I ll stop now. That was a :$ moment πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I learnt from members here and around the forum to take things with a pinch of salt. :D Now, toh, say anything and I ll just laugh it off πŸ˜†

You're one of the nicest persons though, in all honesty. You don't need me to tell you that obviously but yeahh 😳

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rits yeah..gobsmacked = pragya..

hahah anku..dex used to intimidate me πŸ˜† the sarcasm and all..then I realized she's really not mean and is actually a very chill person πŸ˜† 
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I'm good anku I'm good πŸ˜† how about you? πŸ˜†

Rits Pragya was a member here..she left a month or so ago for personal reasons..I saw in the like/dislike thread that she's banned..

I am in a terrible state today. How do people go to college everyday?? :|

Umm, Pragya left a month ago and came back today after the like/dislike post?

anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Rits yeah..gobsmacked = pragya..

hahah anku..dex used to intimidate me πŸ˜† the sarcasm and all..then I realized she's really not mean and is actually a very chill person πŸ˜† 

True, true πŸ˜† I wasn't intimidated but sorta like, how can she be so rude? But then I realised its just me monaing over one lame topic πŸ˜†

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What did Gobsmacked say on that likes/dislikes thread? It seems like she banned herself or one of the mods banned her. She was supposed to be taking a break na?
Ohh I see... I wish I had the energy and interest to go through 
rest if the L/DL thread😳