Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by wat_up

Hi Tuli where have you been?

Hi sana how are you? do you work or goto school? or both?

Hi Jess. I go to school, in my senior year.
Work? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ You must be kidding me. I'm not gonna bother to torture myself with that part of life until needed. I'm much happier without it.
Originally posted by .Alluring.

Himani u r smarter than me.. i wasn't sure until i saw the semicolon ๐Ÿ˜† by the way i don't get it what's that PB stands for? she was neetu_pb_lover once right? so what's that PB? now her id is Priyanka_B.. what's B for? ๐Ÿ˜•

ya thats her the one who ruined Zoobi's original post,..suspected her because last time too she used Priyanka as her ID ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@sana thats good enjoy it while you can , but work as its rewards too๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

@KC Hi, good you did great on the exam

Hi Eraser and others here
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sana.B

Really? I hated it. I don't even remember why i chose it. I always found it to be corny...

I have a lot of usernames to choose from but guess ill have to change after a yr now.

Yeah I totally understand that...I find my username completely tennager-ish, but too many people love so whatever๐Ÿ˜†

Rits: Yeah it's pretty messed up...dunno why, but it always does keep messing up doesn't it?

YES COME ON NOTTINGHAM FOREST!

3-3 GAME ON! Come on Nottingham Forest!
Originally posted by .Alluring.

you know what's more irritating? when i call this Chinese place for food and the asian girl who keeps on yelling because i don't understand a word she says.. though i love their food from there  

LOL I know exactly what you mean! ๐Ÿ˜† I have to keep saying I don't understand..and they speak louder instead of clearer. ๐Ÿ˜† 

koolio, yea they are there fro research. But it's still annoying..all of my asian profs are my math teachers. They copy straight from the book and I don't understand a word. Plus they can't use a mike so you can't hear them anyways. Confused
Come on Nottingham Forest...score! Before it goes to penalties.
Yep...whenever I'm stuck with an Asian prof, then I know from the start that it's only going to be a textbook course...no amount of class is going to help my ass๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by tvdekha

just watching tbs...

wat is that???
Wait Rits, you watching Titanic on TBS?!  My bro just asked me to watch it and I was like no, IF is better๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Originally posted by koolchick

Yep...whenever I'm stuck with an Asian prof, then I know from the start that it's only going to be a textbook course...no amount of class is going to help my ass๐Ÿ˜†

Thats true๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Asian chinese I have had so tough to get what they are saying, and I guess same to Asian-Indian ones, but I got lucky had one who was really good and cute too.

And KC congrats on Acing your test. so how have you been ? long time no see