Posted: 12 years ago

ok. whoever posted that Milind Soman Madhu Sapre link, an e-chappal hurled toward her  ðŸ¤¢

most puke worthy thing i've ever seen  ðŸ˜µ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
caught the chappal mogli >.< 

haha sowwi, we were talking about MS and someone said they hadnt seen the ad yet =/

even i did see that & i regret why i've seen that  ðŸ˜µ
Chippeshwini thumbnail
ahaha >.<

well if its any concession... both of them had to make lots of court-ke rounds xD
uh oh...zainabs topic just turned a tad ugly...
Chippeshwini thumbnail
^ mmhm =/

I find it weird that someone snitched O_o
@ Zainab - the stories I've told on this forum are true - It's just my english is sometimes too limited so that they can't be translated well.
i've met some sexual obssessed guys online and I says this to warn girls on this forum. A nice guy online may be an abuser. My ex BF did abuse me. And that it is not made up. Well I add a funny tone to it because I have a self deprecating humor and I'm mocking at my own naivety at that time.
My ex bf would beat me up while having *** with me. So if you think my stories are fake, I tell you they are not. We're on a forum here I can't say everything or disclose all the details - it would annoy some people and of course IF isn't my diary..so I sum it up and it ends up like wierd stories whereas my stories are pretty common to some other female IF members which know what abuse is.

@Beboholic --- there were some topics in which you constantly bashed PC or criticized her for her surgeries and so on...And in some topics I did reply to you in a respectful manner...hence you PMed me I didn't bother...5 months later or so...The one time I was a bit drunk I opened your pm and saw your " why do you reply to all my posts in x and y topics?"...Hello dear it's a free forum...And it pissed me off your hypocrisy...You constantly bashed PC in every topic then you asked why I constantly replied to the repetitiveness of your constant bashing...? When I did so in a respecftful manner...even drunk...!Logics?

Please no PM on that Least or more fave topics...thanks.

Like xeta said how I could have scared you..just because you're a bebo fan you think people can't reply to you or pick on you or even tell you anything...?

Final words - it's been a pretty good time here. Have fun.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lily sorry to hear about that...I didn't know.😔
Don't be sorry, that's life and honestly I've moved on. Of course some of my dreams are haunted and I have a hard time trusting the guy I like. But it's getting better.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: smartie_pants

uh oh...zainabs topic just turned a tad ugly...

why what happen?😲

@Lily, thats terrible

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago