Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

I love BOARDWALK EMPIRE, have you watched it?

No, I have not. A lot of people seem to like it though. Thats on my list too. πŸ˜†
Does not the second season start sometime this week? I should probably finish the first one by then. πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yep shelly you didn't miss much πŸ˜† But but he made a half-century in his last ever ODI match, the crowd gave him a standing ovation, and the English players all came to shake his hands :)
LOL AD πŸ˜† No seriously...if a guy like Djokovic, who would be too tired to play in his matches, starts playing like he does now, then Rafa toh is a world champion and has more experience..he just has confidence issues..once he gets over that, Djokovic will need to worry again..

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Yep shelly you didn't miss much πŸ˜† But but he made a half-century in his last ever ODI match, the crowd gave him a standing ovation, and the English players all came to shake his hands :)

LOL AD πŸ˜† No seriously...if a guy like Djokovic, who would be too tired to play in his matches, starts playing like he does now, then Rafa toh is a world champion and has more experience..he just has confidence issues..once he gets over that, Djokovic will need to worry again..

True :)
Personally I can't stand Novak Djokovic...and I aint just saying that because Nadal lost to him in 2 back2back finals! Just never really liked his persona. But you hit the nail on the head- Nadal has confidence issues right now and once he regains his self belief, then there's no stopping the Super Spaniard :)
As for Dravid, I think players and fans in general have shown genuine respect for him. Good to see the standing ovation for a gentleman of the game.

Sheldon, I gave you think link on the previous page for the Gauri thread but don't think you need it because it's going to be staying on page 1 for quite some time now πŸ˜†
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

No, I have not. A lot of people seem to like it though. Thats on my list too. πŸ˜†Does not the second season start sometime this week? I should probably finish the first one by then. πŸ˜†

Yeah, season 2 is starting September 25th, 2011.

Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Sheldon, I gave you think link on the previous page for the Gauri thread but don't think you need it because it's going to be staying on page 1 for quite some time now πŸ˜†

I went though all the 14 pages , in 5 minutes (speed reading)πŸ˜†
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
Anyone here like Leonardo DiCaprio?
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Anyone here like Leonardo DiCaprio?

Me Me Me...Loved him since The Basketball Diaries 😳😳

Anyone watching Dancing With the Stars??
I wouldn't call myself a fan but thought Leo was great in Inception. WHy are they so unkind to him when it comes ot awards?!
Sheldonn... where the eff have ya been girlfriend..

Originally posted by: sakura_

Me Me Me...Loved him since The Basketball Diaries 😳😳

At last someone who like him, have you seen the trailer for his new movie?(J. Edgar)