Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
As if Mithun Dada knew any better English. 🀣They would waste time in the silliest of things. DID 1 made use of time in better ways. LOL. Overall I am looking forward to the show again. Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zainab25

As if Mithun Dada knew any better English. 🀣They would waste time in the silliest of things. DID 1 made use of time in better ways. LOL. Overall I am looking forward to the show again. 

yeaaahh there u go.. dude if u know english good for you if u dont go learn it or something.. just stop making fun of somethingg soo irrelevant..

when is it starting again?? is TL there?? is he really gay?? i didnt believe his love lost story tho...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Ughh...I see...now I'm currently searching for the controversy vids :P

DID2 really tortured poor Jai (the host) by making him do embarrassing gimmicks!
^ AHAAHAHA Pulwa. Idk. I am skeptical about Terrance, but I love him a judge. LOL.

Did you all see Salman in Jhalak? He was paired with Yana, but it was more like he was the celeb and she was the choreographer. I liked the two though surprisingly. I wanted Salman to win DID 1 and he did, so no complains. LOL. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

^ AHAAHAHA Pulwa. Idk. I am skeptical about Terrance, but I love him a judge. LOL.

Did you all see Salman in Jhalak? He was paired with Yana, but it was more like he was the celeb and she was the choreographer. I liked the two though surprisingly. I wanted Salman to win DID 1 and he did, so no complains. LOL. 

i watched jhalak till the end..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yooo same here sistaahh.. i likee him as a judgee but i think he looks good too.. he he πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ania, it was completely blown out of proportion and pretty silly actually.

Jai and Amar had a takkar. Wrong music played for Jai and he kept going...but when the beats completely changed he stopped dancing so he wouldn't look like a fool. Amar kept going. Judges got pissed with Jai for stopping and wouldn't let him explain anything (GEETA..what could you expect, her laadle season 2 were losing at this point). Then they restarted and Aamr started dancing in Jai's solo. Jai was already pissed off and got even more frustrated when the scores came, he retaliated in a bad manner. The judges went mental. Kruti and Amrita looked like they would beat Jai black and blue if they could. HUGE fight occure..they crucified Jai like he killed somebody.

MAYURESH is my biggest DID crush and I LOVE HIM. <3333333 Most unfair elimination of DID IMHO. I lLOVE Jai as well..such a brilliant dancer and sadly never truly got his due.

Zainabbb...I LOVED Amar. I really did. I thought he deserved the finals over Binny. But I dunno what happened in DID1 vs DID2 show..Kruti was very underrated as well in DID2 and in that takkar..I can't forget her face..I wondered whether a big reason why I loved these contestants so much in season 2 was because they were in TKT ?? πŸ˜• and I most definitely missed TL..think it would never have gotten that out of hand if he was there.

Season 1 is MY fav. and yes I'm passionate about DID as well πŸ˜†

I saw Salman in JDJ...all I can say is I'm glad he didn't win that. I was super pissed off how he and Yana got by 3-4 times in the btton round with hardly any dancing. Ahh I wanted Jai to win DID1..then Alisha..
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Yea, secretly I wanted Salman to win the season but that wasn't happening kyunki Ankita aur Sushant ki love story jo pure show mein complete honi thi. I can't blv she was brought back after being eliminated in order to continue their saga. BLAH. I couldn't stand Madhuri's bias toward her cuz she spoke Marathi.  Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Yea, secretly I wanted Salman to win the season but that wasn't happening kyunki Ankita aur Sushant ki love story jo pure show mein complete honi thi. I can't blv she was brought back after being eliminated in order to continue their saga. BLAH. I couldn't stand Madhuri's bias toward her cuz she spoke Marathi. 

Ankita and Sushaaanttt 😑😑😑 i wanted to call the makers and be like would u mind thrrowing them out of the show because u know what??? we dont care at all.. they suck.. esp Ankitaa..😑😑 i dislikeee ankitaa
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Ditto Choco! lol. Aaahhh, great stuff we discussed! lol. Looking forward for weekend discs when the show is back on. Bigg Boss, DID 3...ahh amazing stuff.

K it's 4 am. Bye all. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Ankita and Sushaaanttt 😑😑😑 i wanted to call the makers and be like would u mind thrrowing them out of the show because u know what??? we dont care at all.. they suck.. esp Ankitaa..😑😑 i dislikeee ankitaa

🀣

THANK YOU!!! 

"mera sushant, mera sushant,mera sushant".

stfu.  

She made me not wanna root for Sushant, though he was a good dancer and a good competitor.