Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Amanat <3 I wanted him to winn...my family was all for Raja/Aneek..but I had a softer spot for Amanat! though I would have been okay with the other 2 as well..I really liked Sumedha..such a sweet voice..always wondered why they were so Mauli crazy..

Vaishali season was blah..she was like gonna be some politician...and then the last season was boring as hell also..

and for Mauli...people were like OMG she's from foreign and can speak Hindii!! MUST VOTE...
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
meh I didn't like Vaishali that much..

I mean she was a good singer and eveything but GOODNESS, they capitalized on her poverty too much.
I don't mean to sound insensitive but it was way too blatant a way to garner pity votes or something
Shiv Sena backed Vaishali up. ðŸ˜² LMFAO. It was more of a political drama than a reality show. Himesh really wanted to win, that he got goons to back him up. ðŸ˜† They would also show her husband (Who had vocal issues/health issue) except once a judge (I think it was Adesh) who said, "but you're fine". I thought it was unfair to always highlight "her issues". It's not as if the other contestants were born with silver spoon, they had their own issues, their own dilemmas to deal with.Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Oh, I didn't even watch SRGMP after the Amanat/Raja season! 
I always love Indian Idol Auditions! haha...they are fun! 
gilmores thumbnail
They really did overdo her poverty story...that was the season with the whole GIRL MUST WIN propaganda right?

Btw I always thought SRGMP has the most horrendous fashion stylist for the contestants...they all dress HORRIBLY.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
the Shiv Sena backed her up?

... well then 😆
gilmores thumbnail
The last season had a contestant that was previously on SVOI right? Abhilasha or somehting...

Chippeshwini thumbnail
oh she was on SVOI?

didn't know that.. but I know she almost won the Marathi SRGMP

that season had a lot of older people.. their age limit thing was too questionable lol
Abhilasha? name sounds familiar. LOL. Yall remember Naina Saxena? I was watching Indian Idol, and she was at the audition there too. LOL. 

NVM! I remember her. I wanted her to win actually. 
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
She was most definitely on another Hindi singing reality show...i kinda thought it wasn't allowed to go on a rival competition if you've already been part of of the main competition of another show...

anywyas that season was boring...I only ever watched like 2-3 episodes..