Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lalixlily

Okay so we kinda agree...I wouldn't mind getting in such clubs as long as it's for drinks and being flirty with my hubby but the whole swinging partners --- for now big no no no -- I know some couples like this and they kinda like hot stuff...good luck for the trust within the relationship...but well at least they 're honest to each other.

My bf already warned me that if I become a player he'd never get married to me...He's kinda conventional even if he's open minded and pretty knowledgeable about women's pleasure - I swear he is a feminist which kinda pisses me off he knows more about women than I do loool ...Sexuality is fluid...everyone has limits...Like a friend always says :

You have to know what you want and know your limits...!
I think too much sexuality kills the beauty of it and please do believe - when you get into into libertinage it is hard to do without it - it becomes like a second nature...I was shown pix of some parties and some other stuff - that's pretty serious man..it's really a state of mind...
I can't share my BF even if I'm not the jealous type - I think I can eat a girl's eye if she tries to seduce my "donut"!!!!

That is so true. This reminds me of an episode from Nip/Tuck. The guy wants a threesome with his girlfriend and her friend but when they are doing it, she is more into her than him.๐Ÿ˜† His ego ends up totally bruised.๐Ÿฅฑ I think people get into things without knowing or expecting a whole lot but the experience ends up something else.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

interesting

are you telling us you in to threesomes like Gone๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Me not into those kinky things and threesomes No Way๐Ÿ˜ฒ I guess each to their own ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Yep that's the main reason I don't want this..because I'm not sure if it breaks or builds a stronger bond. I guess it depends on what you look for in a relationship. I know a couple (kinda one) in which the guy practically offers his gf to other guys...in a domination/submission mode - she's kinda a sex slave and they're fine with this cause she likes it and he likes watching her doing so ๐Ÿ˜ณ Well different strokes (not the kind you have in mind) for different people...

i think it destroys the part of innocence and the beauty of physical love in some way.
Originally posted by: wat_up

are you telling us you in to threesomes like Gone๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

yeah cunnilingus๐Ÿฅฑ - what does that mean your 'interesting"...?๐Ÿ˜›
it just means interesting discussion ๐Ÿ˜†

Yep that's the main reason I don't want this..because I'm not sure if it breaks or builds a stronger bond. I guess it depends on what you look for in a relationship. I know a couple (kinda one) in which the guy practically offers his gf to other guys...in a domination/submission mode - she's kinda a sex slave and they're fine with this cause she likes it and he likes watching her doing so ๐Ÿ˜ณ Well different strokes (not the kind you have in mind) for different people...

i think it destroys the part of innocence and the beauty of physical love in some way.

But if you are into kinky stuff like threesomes, BDSM, swinging, you're not the type that wants to preserve the innocence though. People go through phases, does not hurt to try out new things...if you don't like it, you can revert to your old lifestyle. Ofcourse the downside is unnecessary risk of STDs, heartbreak...but then that is the risk you take with any relationship. To each his own.
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

I keep on confusing her with Bandicoot..

me too.  ๐Ÿ˜†

IF ne mere saath nainsafi ki mujhe majboor kiya username change karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜’
Originally posted by: Heat

IF ne mere saath nainsafi ki mujhe majboor kiya username change karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜’

Did they tell you closeyourlegs is too sexplicit? ๐Ÿ˜†

I remember once I made this topic on Debate Mansion about : Women who fake orgasms in bed, the resident moderator  Return to Hades sent me a PM telling me that my topic was too sexplicit and not appropriate to debate.  Hence, I was barred from making such topics. LMAO. Whatever. If everything was appropriate, then whats left to question?

๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago

yeah cunnilingus๐Ÿฅฑ - what does that mean your 'interesting"...?๐Ÿ˜›

bahaha๐Ÿคฃ