Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Is Sheldon here yet?

No she's not.

Nevermind

Sheldon, wherever you are, Come back.
@Goneforever: Most men are into 3somes, not really that surprising. Strangely though, they get all uptight when you say you want a threesome.

2 women, 1 man = normal? Two men, 1 woman = blasphemy?

Ahh...double standards. πŸ€ͺ
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Talking by experience I guess loool
Nope when a guy's into 3some and you tell him you don't mind well he gets more at ease lol I guess it depends of the guy but like I said to erotic it's sth that requires lots of thinking, clear consent & some rules.
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

@Goneforever: Most men are into 3somes, not really that surprising. Strangely though, they get all uptight when you say you want a threesome.

100% agree with you.  What world are we living in, is this really the 21st century?!  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

actually I was proposed this one loool πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 2ble pleasure for women it seems well i declined. πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: lalixlily

Talking by experience I guess loool

Nope when a guy's into 3some and you tell him you don't mind well he gets more at ease lol I guess it depends of the guy but like I said to erotic it's sth that requires lots of thinking, clear consent & some rules.

How did ya know?πŸ˜‰

I'm pretty open sexually and don't mix feelings with sex. So I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind a threesome but only if the guy is willing to jump in with two men too. πŸ˜ƒ Otherwise, you can find your bunnies somewhere else, Adios. πŸ˜†

actually I was proposed this one loool πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 2ble pleasure for women it seems well i declined. πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Silly girl.πŸ˜†
I'd never decline a threesome with two men I'm totally attracted too. πŸ˜›
Who said I was attracted to both of the guys...?
loool
And even so I was too sati savitri for doing such stuff yaar...Now I could do this in a blink of eye...
But I think 3somes are for people who agree to a certain vision of sexuality. Not some dumbos who watch too much po*n and beep their beep in front of a laptop. Actually I had people in minds but people have to be kinda closed in some way - too complicated so I stick to twosomes...My BF is a precious guy.

Who said I was attracted to both of the guys...?

loool
And even so I was too sati savitri for doing such stuff yaar...Now I could do this in a blink of eye...
But I think 3somes are for people who agree to a certain vision of sexuality. Not some dumbos who watch too much po*n and beep their beep in front of a laptop. Actually I had people in minds but people have to be kinda closed in some way - too complicated so I stick to twosomes...My BF is a precious guy.

Ahh...I used to be a sati savitri once then jerk happened and I've been in the path of least resistance ever since. πŸ˜†

Oh I know...some people watch too much po*n and expect a lot of fantasy action in real life. As if. πŸ€ͺDoes not work. I know a couple in their 30s  thats in the swingers club. They have been married for 6 years and they do other people. Ideal situation, but works only for them as far as I know. Not for everyone. πŸ˜†
Okay so we kinda agree...I wouldn't mind getting in such clubs as long as it's for drinks and being flirty with my hubby but the whole swinging partners --- for now big no no no -- I know some couples like this and they kinda like hot stuff...good luck for the trust within the relationship...but well at least they 're honest to each other.

My bf already warned me that if I become a player he'd never get married to me...He's kinda conventional even if he's open minded and pretty knowledgeable about women's pleasure - I swear he is a feminist which kinda pisses me off he knows more about women than I do loool ...Sexuality is fluid...everyone has limits...Like a friend always says :

You have to know what you want and know your limits...!
I think too much sexuality kills the beauty of it and please do believe - when you get into into libertinage it is hard to do without it - it becomes like a second nature...I was shown pix of some parties and some other stuff - that's pretty serious man..it's really a state of mind...
I can't share my BF even if I'm not the jealous type - I think I can eat a girl's eye if she tries to seduce my "donut"!!!!