Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Relda

One can divide the Bollywood section into Hard News Section (aka CNN or PBS) and the Faux News Section (aka Fox News) - one will deal with real, Bollywood related facts like releases, promos, etc and the other will deal with salacious gossip and outrageous rumors.

No one will enter the Hard News Section jiπŸ˜†
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pavitra Rishta with trp of 6.0 is ranked # 9 on the forum, and Geet which averages 0.3 trp is ranked 1 on IF.  An actor who has been unemployed now for a yr is ranked # 4, but the actor whose show garners the highest viewership is no where to be seen in the top 25. Bahot naainsaafi hai.πŸ˜†

Who dat?
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Sure why not? πŸ˜†

I'm a Kareena fan but I hate mushy gushy shit that make no sense to me. So I don't even visit those topics on childhood/baby pics, romantic getaways, hairstylist/dietician praises and what not anyone can come up with. 🀒 I don't see the point. Most of the posts are all about, "awww, how cute, how sweet"

Bleh...πŸ₯±

bonkers ... 
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Zoobi I totally get that her movies are up for release so it's only normal that there will be topics about her...par I think we need a giant thread for her honestly...I personally don't think the "pic with fan" "pic with Saif" "pic with Karan" bla bla bla warrant a new thread everytime but then I suppose like Lily said, people comment a lot, then what's the point of complainign about it..πŸ˜•Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Enjoy girls! I'm off for dinner ji.

Night!
Originally posted by: monar

that will kill the fun of IF,  at lease I survive on these topics 😳

yeah kill the fun!!!😑EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Relda:

Mohammad Nazim and Shahank Vyas. Shashank Vyas is rated 346 on IF. Be silent my beating heart. What blasphemy!!!! LMAO.
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Zoobi I totally get that her movies are up for release so it's only normal that there will be topics about her...par I think we need a giant thread for her honestly...I personally don't think the "pic with fan" "pic with Saif" "pic with Karan" bla bla bla warrant a new thread everytime but then I suppose like Lily said, people comment a lot, then what's the point of complainign about it..πŸ˜•

so true. Plus, with Salman topics many times non salman supporters open it up hoping to get contoversy and rile up salman supporters😲 Because we were not posting much or ignoring yet someone or another would post hoping theit topic to be an ATBBπŸ˜†

Whereas with Kareena its her supporters giving an overdose on her, and basically a particular member reporting almost every little thing on her😲 I thought like BG there is supposed to be one topic on news, another on pictures, and promotions, and lastly on reviews

@monar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvdekha

G'nyt all

bye😊

bye bye Rits πŸ€—

Jess.. did u see the new episode of PZ's show? i posted videos today. check them out. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: wat_up

so true. Plus, with Salman topics many times non salman supporters open it up hoping to get contoversy and rile up salman supporters😲 Because we were not posting much or ignoring yet someone or another would post hoping theit topic to be an ATBBπŸ˜†

Whereas with Kareena its her supporters giving an overdose on her, and basically a particular member reporting almost every little thing on her😲 I thought like BG there is supposed to be one topic on news, another on pictures, and promotions, and lastly on reviews

@monar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Jess I did think we're supposed to ahve separate topics for promotions, reviews, etc..I thought all sorts of promotions go in 1 giant thread...promos are supposed to be the only thinsg that get a new topic every time no?

I dunno anymore...πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

night rits :)
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago