Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Lily, sometimes I feel some of the topics are more apt for Fan Club Sections, but then again, it's only moi. People seem to find them more appealing, so who am I to object ji lol

Erotic's topics...no comments psh

Originally posted by: lalixlily

I'll suggest some ideas so that we can follow the celebs's news properly...And I think we need some specific topics about celebs's life..because we mix up professional & personal everytime...😛

So true...
I dunno y is it so difficult for people...
Like jaya said abou amir...I feel the same... I like his movies but not him as a person
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

I'll suggest some ideas so that we can follow the celebs's news properly...And I think we need some specific topics about celebs's life..because we mix up professional & personal everytime...😛

Good luck ji...good luck😆

Originally posted by: Relda

You mean Geet is not the best ever television show to have graced television in the entire world? Chal Jhooti.

😆😆

Pavitra Rishta with trp of 6.0 is ranked # 9 on the forum, and Geet which averages 0.3 trp is ranked 1 on IF.  An actor who has been unemployed now for a yr is ranked # 4, but the actor whose show garners the highest viewership is no where to be seen in the top 25. Bahot naainsaafi hai.😆

Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Most of Kareena topics are fit for her fan club. 😆
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

that will kill the fun of IF,  at lease I survive on these topics 😳

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Most of Kareena topics are fit for her fan club. 😆

U mean they start having fits??😈😆
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One can divide the Bollywood section into Hard News Section (aka CNN or PBS) and the Faux News Section (aka Fox News) - one will deal with real, Bollywood related facts like releases, promos, etc and the other will deal with salacious gossip and outrageous rumors.

Originally posted by: zainab25

PR... ??
How much I hate zee tv...🤢
I hate it when i visit my aunt...n she watches that...

Originally posted by: tvdekha

U mean they start having fits??😈😆

Sure why not? 😆

I'm a Kareena fan but I hate mushy gushy shit that make no sense to me. So I don't even visit those topics on childhood/baby pics, romantic getaways, hairstylist/dietician praises and what not anyone can come up with. 🤢 I don't see the point. Most of the posts are all about, "awww, how cute, how sweet"

Bleh...🥱
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago