Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Relda

The only star whom no one seems to want ownership of is Aamir Khan. Why is this bloke such a persona non grata on this forum? No one drools over him, no one fights for him and all his topics run a total of 2 pages maximum. Even Frieda Pinto is more popular among the members here.

Ahhh Relda...I was Aamir's biggest fan! Cannot tell you how many times I have seen QSQT as a teen! His real life drama around the son with the British journalist pretty much cut that in size! Now I watch his movies...bas!
Edited by BheegiBasanti - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Zoobie is the only Kareena supporter who is mellow😊 and because I like her club I joined. and happy we became buddies during BG promotions😊 Plus got nothing against Kareena and in bodyguard really liked her alot. Plus were other movies with her that I enjoyed alot

πŸ€— Buddy πŸ˜†
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simranji- what is your fiance cooking for you? You are so lucky. I absolutely abhor cooking and my fiance's cooking skills are limited to sandwiches and Lipton soups. I am thinking of doing away with the kitchen altogether in our new home.. just a microwave and fridge would be enough.
Hey we used to have some warzones on Aamir too.πŸ˜† It was usually between Sanam/ Nukta who does not like Aamir and this Syedalidyaz guy who was a total Aamir fanatic.

Lol I know this forum too much. 🀣
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Relda..Aamir's star power isn't questioned much here...his topics only go past page 2 when he disses SRK, Salman, junta, or someone else to make his movies look better--which he always does when his movie's up for release. So wait for his upcoming film..
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Guys I need ideas for Kareena's birthday thread. πŸ€”
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
what about Akshay hes hot why not his topics generate interest tell me. I am on a mission to hype him...
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Guys I need ideas for Kareena's birthday thread. πŸ€”

Ask Desigirl. πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Ask Desigirl. πŸ˜†

Already did πŸ˜† she gave me a few ideas. now ur turn πŸ˜‰
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL.. Akshay is only talked about in relation to Priyanka and their sexcapades. No one seems to care about his movies or him as a star on I-F. I hardly ever see a topic on him.