Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AHF_S

Though it's annoying to see nkapoor saying the same thing over and over again...she has mellowed down a lot ji

I'm just very happy that this time, I don't need to deal with this and can just stop reading their posts when I get bored lol

Hey Rits!

Well my fiance is cooking dinner so I'm on IF looking for some time pass ji πŸ˜†

Haw haye! vichara kaka is working n u r chilling here...πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm bored of Kareena lol...same old fights in every topic of hers

I agree with you😊 its like 2 kids who saga is never ending.πŸ˜† I actually never go into those topics but then I see so many pages and think why and when I go in its same old story.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kareena - Salman - SRK - Aish...you name it...every thread about an actor with a club of fans becomes a battle! I pretty much avoid all of it!
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aaww Zoobi...I like you though ji psh

Lol Rits...he is a pretty good cook so he should utilize his cooking skillsπŸ˜† 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Last month? No. They used to argue all the time around 2010 0r late 2009. Then NKapoor got banned, I have no idea why. But the return of Nkapoor happened and now the fights are twice as glorious and bloody. 🀣

Oh I'm so getting a pm. πŸ˜†

Oh LOL no no no I know they used to fight like crazy back then too πŸ˜†...but it's gotten even worse (if that's possible? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†) in the last month or so...bottom line..it's MAHA annoying..

aww simmi so cute..you fiance is cooking 😳 I need to make sure my guy (whenever I find him) can cook because I most certainly can't πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have an ongoing joke with my uncle..he keeps asking me if I have a boyfriend and I'm like I haven't found a guy who can cook yet πŸ˜† 
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only star whom no one seems to want ownership of is Aamir Khan. Why is this bloke such a persona non grata on this forum? No one drools over him, no one fights for him and all his topics run a total of 2 pages maximum. Even Frieda Pinto is more popular among the members here.
Edited by Relda - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Zoobie is the only Kareena supporter who is mellow😊 and because I like her club I joined. and happy we became buddies during BG promotions😊 Plus got nothing against Kareena and in bodyguard really liked her alot. Plus were other movies with her that I enjoyed alot.

@relda, I do like Aamir and have mentioned hes a cutie but drool nah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I have mentioned Akshay so many times..only me and HIPHOp/Kiran have shown interest and his  topics to go to the wayside..His speedy singh  home production is coming out and movie desi boys but I don't see much hype
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
LOL Relda...maybe b/c Aamir's star power isn't questioned here ji...it's very unanimous lol

People may not like him, but don't question his status...at least what I've gotten out of this forum.

Salman and SRK ki status fluctuates a lot nowadays...so fans need to battle it out I guess lol

@relda cos Amir is boring and doesnt pass sensational comments neither does he come on chat shows

He is only good with movies...
Credit chor

@Sim...mainu v ik apne kakke varga lab diyo...pliss!!!πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4