Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

Himani - haha, not funny :P

Russell Brand? Me adddooorrreee! I still havent watched Arthur though, how is it?

Jess - yes, our connection is just a blessing from God. It's pure heaven. And yes, I miss Billla so much! where on earth did he go?

i am bad at writing reviews  but it was a good movie... i mean it had an interesting story and not boring type at all. the ending is perfect and makes u feel happy. and it has lot of comedies as well.

Himani.. hota hain hota hain..πŸ˜† its alright πŸ˜Š

gotta go now... good night jess, eraser, simran ji and himani.. catch you all later. have a good weekend πŸ€—
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aaawww Himani I thought you might have watched LOL. I watched Pokemon, Digimon, The Dragonball series, Yugioh lol

eraser, it's just good to avoid such men; they annoy me lol. Zoolander is coming on Teletoon tommπŸ˜†. ...tussi watched Sailor Moon? LOL, you'd be the last person I'd think of regarding that πŸ˜†. And yes, it was like my only fav "girly" show that I loved watching. Before taking my MCAT I found it actually had 200 episodes but was rated R for us so the American version was cancelled b/c they didn't get around the lesbian love angle lol. So I spent nights on Youtube😳. 

Night Tuli!!πŸ€—
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Simran I've kinda heard of it but I don't remember watchng it, so either I haven't seen it at all or I've seen a few epis only...yugioh, pokemon, digimon I've seen πŸ˜†
Goodnight Tuli, hope you have an awesome weekend πŸ€—

Simran - Haha, you guessed right, Sailor Moon aint my cup of tea but I know it's a great show because I have friends who were addicted to it. and hehe, you watched all the Pokemon series? Oh Simran, that is so you πŸ˜† and I am so in the mood for Zoolander now. Gonna watch it tomorrow, it's one of my fav. Ben Stiller movies. 

Alrighty then Himani and Simran and Jess, I'm out for the night, hope you all have a palang tod weekend πŸ˜Ž
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Lol Himani, perhaps you na were too young lol. You're younger than me by 4-5 years I think...I was 7ish I think when I started it ji.

eraser...now that I look back, it is extremely mushy...but I like mushy stuff along with blood and gore. Pokemon, i watched the first few seasons or whatever...Dragonball Z, GT etc I watched all. Then Yugioh first season. I collected Yugioh cards too...I have over 500 I think. Oh and I have a life size Pikachu doll in my room, along with Luna and Artimus (Sailor Moon cats) plush toys...Dragonball figurines...they all come with me when I marry ji lol...I think the movie is on at 8pm or 7pm...it's either Teletoon or Teletoon Retro! Night eraser...I might just have a palaang tod weekendπŸ˜†
Edited by AHF_S - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
simran you saw maryada? ahh I was actually thinking I might have been too young for it..πŸ˜†
Oooh I used to have a Pikachu as well..I had pokemon walkie talkies when I was kid..they broke now  I had Yugioh cards as well..all our family friends had boy children so we used to all play together πŸ˜† I became a girly girl when I moved to Cali πŸ˜†

night eraser :) hahah palang tod πŸ˜† I have a mixed reaction to that film as of now..πŸ˜† 
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Haan ji Himani...I just finished it...going on to BALH lol...Uttara is so...YUCK...and precap...Brahma needs to fall off his throne now ji. Aditya needs to find out about Priya and his father now...he needs to hate himself for worshipping a man like that. Uttra needs to be hated by her daughter ji. Sigh...I want so much hatred to spread...bad moi

Aahh..my brother and I are only a year apart and I used to play with a lot of guys as kids...my younger sisters came along and they turned tomboys lol. I was never interested in girly stuff...even now...I am weird lol. Only exception was Sailor Moon πŸ˜†...I think I just liked the ditzy character being right b/c I considered myself stupid back then LOL. Pikachu and Jigglypuff are my favs. I am always Link or Jiggly when I'm playing video games ji...I should play tomm lol

gilmores thumbnail
I loved Dev-Uttara confrontation...Devyani made uttara feel like crap in about 2 seconds..she didn't shout or anything, just very powerful dialogues and got her point across very effectively. I don't like Uttara at all. I loved Bauji but then I wish he didn't take his complaint back..Brahma should have gotten suspended. I can't wait till Aditiya finds out..he's so gonna regret it. he really worships Brahma. Gaurav wants Cheenu to take Vidya away..I think Vidya's gonna have a showdown about her not being a doll and stuff..

I am kinda behind on BALH..been out the last couple of days and haven't caught up πŸ˜† Let me know if it's worth it..my sister said there was a fight between Ram-Priya..

Hehehe I didn't have a brother, just a sister..only cousin brothers and I didn't see them much after we moved away :( we used to play a lot togetehr..bohaut cricket khela hai bachpan mein πŸ˜† but otherwise most of my friends were girls and we were all girly πŸ˜† 
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Oh I did too ji...but then Uttara just goes on her jijaji jhaap which annoys me. I hope her daughter hates lol. Aditya seems like a semi version of his dad. Like he got her to have sex with him when she wanted to have a talk about their fight...and next morning back to being gussa with her. Divorce him! Lol...the precap has Brahma telling Bauji to get out of his house. Hopefully, something good will come out of it ji...Dev threatening Brahma or something. Gaurav surprised me...I like him. He genuinely cares for Vidya as a friend and wants her happiness and knows he won't be able to give that to her. Yay! 

LOL I just watched it and Priya cooks for Ram...Ram is upset with Vicky for telling him Sid messed up the accounts...which he did but some manager gets blamed ji. Neha is teaching Priya how to be a wife and tells her to scold Ram for being late, which she sort of does ji. Ram is gussa and home...Priya is happy and talking to him about how she cooked food for him...Ram blasts her...Priya blasts him back and tells him to tell him ke she didn't get a dream that he was upset and could say it calmly too...she calls Bansi Kaka to take the foood and donate it to some NGO lin the morning. Phir Priya sleeps on the couch...Ram gets up at night and sneaks to get food...Priya catches him...warms it up for him...and tells her she makes good food...Watch kal ka episode...only one I watched fully anyways ji lol

Ok I'm off ji...night Himani!

gilmores thumbnail
Meh Aditya is too much like his dad. And Aditya-Priya are blah...he lusts her, not loves her. Yeah I think something like that will happen..Devyani already threatened him not to tell Bauji to get out, bet she'll do somehting again. Gaurav is sweet..he genuinely cares for Vidya's happiness :D But I do think Vidya isnt gonna be happy with this..

Ohh I see..sounds cute, might watch then :)

Night Simmi, I'm off to bed now too!