Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Alluring.

ahhh Jess i was talking to my mom.. haven't read your PM yet..

since i am taken why don't you try for Abid ๐Ÿ˜‰

*runs to read your pm* 

go read the Pm..and Tuli Ki bacchi๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I don't even know this guy, you seemed to have talked so much with him you are a chupa raustum๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Anyhow, it was so quiet here earlier, and when I go to do something this person shows up...why oh why do i miss out ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi rachna hope everything gets okay

Also, abid as was mention BB/Billa (my very sweet and close buddy, who nobody can ever take his place). Advice as you are new well he line mar on all the girls you should try it , since better to keep all options open and you may catch one๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by wat_up

go read the Pm..and Tuli Ki bacchi๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I don't even know this guy, you seemed to have talked so much with him you are a chupa raustum๐Ÿ˜‰ I remember you and Billa too, were you not to tell him you were attached he probably still be line maroying on you ๐Ÿ˜† 

Anyhow, it was so quiet here earlier, and when I go to do something this person shows up...why oh why do i miss out ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

lol i was curious as his name sounded familiar and i haven't heard any indian/paki name Abid so i thought he must be from BD. Though at first i thought this must be another MID. but i knew it wasn't Billa.. even though he likes to flirt he gets offended whenever anyone says anything to any girl and takes all blame upon him 

lol Billa is cute! i miss his "Akhter ji".. i didn't wanna cheat my man so i had to tell Billa ๐Ÿ˜› and anyone for that matter..

haha hum sab abid pe toot pade...

Billa search mission๐Ÿ˜†

ayt people...m out..
g'nyt
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tvdekha

haha hum sab abid pe toot pade...

Billa search mission๐Ÿ˜†

chalo Delhi chaltehe ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

lol i was curious as his name sounded familiar and i haven't heard any indian/paki name Abid so i thought he must be from BD. Though at first i thought this must be another MID. but i knew it wasn't Billa.. even though he likes to flirt he gets offended whenever anyone says anything to any girl and takes all blame upon him 

lol Billa is cute! i miss his "Akhter ji".. i didn't wanna cheat my man so i had to tell Billa ๐Ÿ˜› and anyone for that matter..

[/QUOTE]

I know ๐Ÿ˜† you are sweet๐Ÿ˜Š Plus BB line mar its cute. Anyhow, Hes supported me here like a true buddy when needed. I miss him and the talks we had. I hope he is okay because am worried. This is the longest he has been away.

Anyhow,   we became good  online buddies which is important and miss him truly like I would any buddy who am close too.

chalo Delhi chaltehe ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I seriously, wish had international license and would go there๐Ÿ˜Š and give some punjabi words to him to tell him how worried I am, and take you along with me๐Ÿ˜Š

good nite rits
Originally posted by wat_up

I know ๐Ÿ˜† you are sweet๐Ÿ˜Š 

๐Ÿ˜ณ

i am sure he will get a nice partner and someone who deserves him. at the end of the day i find him really innocent.

Goodnight Rits ๐Ÿค—
Edited by .Alluring. - 12 years ago
ok m back..
thought of watching a movie...
uhh lazy...i wont...

๐Ÿ˜†
it seems as of now Eraser is spreading love around the forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

hmm i wonder...
@eraser super lazy...๐Ÿ˜ต