Aamir Khan and Priyanka Chopra in DUMAS'S novel?

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Please make that true i so wanna see Amir and PC together, it will be refreshing pair  😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The Three Musketeers (2011 film)

The Three Musketeers is a 2011 3D romantic adventure film. A steampunk-influenced reinterpretation of the novel of the same title by Alexandre Dumas, the film [2] was released in Germany, Austria and Switzerland [3] on September 1, 2011, and is scheduled for U.S. release on October 21, 2011.[4] The film stars Logan Lerman in the leading role of D'Artagnan, with Matthew Macfadyen, Ray Stevenson and Luke Evans as Athos, Porthos and Aramis aka The Three Musketeers, and Christoph Waltz, Orlando Bloom, and Milla Jovovich as the main antagonists Cardinal Richelieu, the Duke of Buckingham, andMilady de Winter, respectively.

In the 17th-century, famed Musketeers Athos (Matthew Macfayden), Aramis (Luke Evans), and Porthos (Ray Stevenson) steal highly coveted airship designs from a high-security vault, the sweet taste of success is short-lived. Their beautiful partner-in-crime, Milady (Milla Jovovich), drugs the trio and sells the designs to a higher bidder, the ultra-cool Englishman, Buckingham (Orlando Bloom). A major blow to the famed swordsmen, so three years later, the devil-may-care young D'Artagnan (Logan Lerman) journeys to Paris to realize his dream of becoming a Musketeer, he finds them a shadow of their former selves, working menial jobs and seeking a cause worth serving.

The conniving Cardinal Richelieu (Christoph Waltz) hatches a deadly plot to overthrow the young King Louis (Freddie Fox). Employing the double agentMilady to do the dirty work, he frames the King's new bride, Queen Anne (Juno Temple) in an affair with Buckingham. If the King buys into the lie, war with England will follow, the Queen will die and the people of France will demand a stronger leader - Richelieu himself - to see them through the crisis. If the King doesn't buy into the lie, peace may yet stand a chance. So The Three Musketeers along with D'Artagnan undertake the mission to retrieve a priceless diamond necklace from the impregnable Tower of London and return it to the Queen in time for an all-important ball.[5]

Edited by vssaras - 12 years ago
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So this movie...has 4 heroes...and 3 villains...quite a multi-starrer...looks interesting..😊

Aamir Khan and Priyanka Chopra in DUMAS'S

^  why does the title seems so DUMB-ASS   🤪

lame joke. *thwack*  

they'd be interesting together...

looking forward..

BTW i read the title as Aamir and PC in Dumbasses...😆

soz...
Nitika2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hope it works out be nice to see a new pair
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love to see them together but Aamir this another story i wish i will sign this project.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
cool but wont PC look traller then aamir

plzz do also cast salman khan
They should name it Dumbass, it'll be a unique title. 
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

Aamir Khan and Priyanka Chopra in DUMAS'S

^  why does the title seems so DUMB-ASS   🤪

lame joke. *thwack*  

🤣🤣🤣
Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago