Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont get why people compare real stories to serial version๐Ÿ˜• Of course no one in real life is going to another product of Tapasya she has been exaggerated for TRP reasons! But there are some fundamental differences which separate normal cases of ours to Tapasya's which is precisely what I had asked the psychologist.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Some people can go to psychiatric to understand Tapu, use all law of the world to.defend her, can feel ONLY her pain ignoring others, can deeep dive in a reel character heart. But whn we trying to prove her wrong on the basis of real situation, they hv problem. All her crime is exaggeration of cvs, thn who she is?? Whn cvs show something positive people start dancing, we knew she is good. Not only Tapu but all characters r creation of cvs and all r exaggeration for trp, but there r not problem whn other r criticized on the basis of tht exaggeration, but whn its Tapu, she sd be excluded all those things. Good logic. The one mistake of Ichchha tht she didn't inform police ( which is also exaggeration) made her child robber, forgetting tht she atleast saved a child life, which was left to die in stormy night. But no the whole world sd move around Tapu.
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Some people can go to psychiatric to understand Tapu, use all law of the world to.defend her, can feel ONLY her pain ignoring others, can deeep dive in a reel character heart. But whn we trying to prove her wrong on the basis of real situation, they hv problem. All her crime is exaggeration of cvs, thn who she is?? Whn cvs show something positive people start dancing, we knew she is good. Not only Tapu but all characters r creation of cvs and all r exaggeration for trp, but there r not problem whn other r criticized on the basis of tht exaggeration, but whn its Tapu, she sd be excluded all those things. Good logic. The one mistake of Ichchha tht she didn't inform police ( which is also exaggeration) made her child robber, forgetting tht she atleast saved a child life, which was left to die in stormy night. But no the whole world sd move around Tapu.

damini tried to trace the baby's parents by going back to the same place.In a normal case she would ave waited,met the ferywala.contacted rathore and the baby had gone back.But because its Uttaran the megaserial which has to go on and on,the cvs didnt let that happen.I am not surprised Tapasya fans could not gather the guts to appreciate daminis initiative and call the situation an exxageration this time.Infact this point was nowhere even discussed forget appreciation.Hats of to Tappu fans๐Ÿ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasalife

Dear I totally dsagree to all the points except one "if damini and ichcha are not to be present in tappu's life then she would be lives better.. "

If you watch all the episodes, I am sure that you would not comment like this against Ichha.

Tappu was a good girl and still she is pure. But, she has a bad qulaity called "jealous" by the category of "Rich and POor" which has been crated by nani.
If you look at Ichha and her deeds , it is 100% sure that she did all her duties well as a friend, child,wife, bahuand a mother,

It was tapasya who mocked at Veer callimg "massla chaya" and she was not intetsted.So the circuumstances made Veer to fall in LOve. what is the problem in love with Ichha to veer..only beacuse she is not takkur family child? that was the misunderstanding started,

From then on, tap was trying to snatch what Ichha has. Ichha and Veer are in dep love..if vansh has not died, and tapsaya started her life in a respectful way with Veer and if she would be good to ichha and vansh relationship, then still now she ould have stayed happily with Veer.

But, her menatlity to harrass ichha leads to everything. ryte? do u agree? she got married to Veer, of course he will take some time to accept, but what tap did?

remember those and analyse... don't feel sympathy towards the truth.
And i agree this would not have happened  if iccha and damini hadn't come to tap's  life

@bold
 bus yehi to keh rahe hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š