Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Runjhun:Gudduji it was not easy leaving  you and its gonna be harder this time,but I just want to ask for one thing will you be with me before i die?
SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sush note to Ish:  Guddu is way to upset by the last post from Runjhun that he's unable to control his tears and emotions so as soon as he calms down he will be replying to her last post🀒😭.   Sush just needs to point out now that Runjhun is just being mean to Guddu πŸ˜† talk about twisting the knife...but she has earned that right  poor poor Guddu

tereliyex thumbnail
Ish note to Sush:After all Rj went through,cant she be a littlr mean?πŸ˜†

Runjhun:No...Gudduji come back.I didnt ...I...di...*loses consiciosness*
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: RUNJHUN!!!!!!!!!!! ...wake up Runjhun...Runjhun please wake up😭...*Guddu just sitting there at the bedside and holding her hand and 😭😭😭😭😭*

Kukkan: One dying, one crying and still neither have learnt anything from this!!!!
tereliyex thumbnail
Mahadevi:Kukkan,cant you see how much they regret doing what they did?*sniff* this is like those sad Bollywood films where they sacrifice their life for their love...
SushmaGill thumbnail
Kukkan: yes yes mahadevi...*I refer to real life and she's off studying her films* 

Guddu: *I know they mean well but I really wish they would both go away and leave me alone with Runjhun and let me cry in peace*
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushmaGill

Kukkan: yes yes mahadevi...*I refer to real life and she's off studying her films* 

Guddu: *I know they mean well but I really wish they would both go away and leave me alone with Runjhun and let me cry in peace*

Kukkan:Eh...Devi lets go and leave them
*leaves along with Devi*

Runjhun:Gudduji?Am I still alive or am I in heaven yet?Oh dammit! why cant God stop playing this game and just take my life?!
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: because you know it's a sin to kill yourself and the way you love to pray to him I think you'll be most disappointed it you don't get to meet him...how are you feeling Dharmapatni?
tereliyex thumbnail

Runjhun:Somewhat better...uh I dont think I m going to die anymore

SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Awww Dharmapatni ❀️ the doctor still needs to come by and see you so stay here and I will go and call her