Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Runjhun:My last goodbye to everyone.*sigh*Gudduji just hoping you'll forgive me one day

*offline*
SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guddu: *Guddu weeping heart broken* Run...R  ...😭 Runjhun...why do you always have to take everything so literal you know I cannot live😭 without you ...why were you trying to kill yourself do you hate me that much...please don't go😭...please *sniffle* jsut don't leave me plea...please😭

Guddu: is feeling very badly and is listening this song and thinking about his Dharmapatni

Tum Ho [Rockstar] - with lyrics & english translation [on screen] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-vgMu6nM9o&feature=share via @youtube

Sush note to Ish don't you mean *flatline*😆 sorry 😭🤢 bad timing for joke
Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail

LOL Sush ...yup! *flatline*

I dont know if i should continue being Runjhun as she is not currently in a state to be on FB...Oh well who cares...

Runjhun(from her mind):I have to go now there is no reason to live and besides everyone is happy ,You&Neelu ,my family ,and even Jabbu...theres no reason why I should live anymore...
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Runjhun can you hear me...;please don't leave me *Guddu crying and his tears falling on her forehead* I know I was wrong and treated you very badly...but please do go away from me...how will I live with out you...Runjhun😭
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushmaGill

Guddu: Runjhun can you hear me...;please don't leave me *Guddu crying and his tears falling on her forehead* I know I was wrong and treated you very badly...but please do go away from me...how will I live with out you...Runjhun😭

Runjhun:Im sorry Gudduji,you're too late although before dying I know you have a habit of posting songs for me but today I'll post one for you

"Tere Dhadkan Main Meri Sanson ko paana mil jaaye
Tere Ishq main meri jaan ...fanaa ho jaaye"
(May my soul  find refuge in your heart
 Destroyed in your love,may my life depart...)
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: I know Runjhun will be ok...she wouldn't leave me because she knows I'll never survive without her

It looks like you've given up
You've had enough
But I want more
Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Gudduji ,in these last few days you've proven you can live without ne ,its okay you don't have to tell me sugar-coated words ,Im still going anyways
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Ok fine Runjhun if that will make you happy I will stay away from you...I only want you to be happy and if being with your M&M's is all you need then I will respect that...I guess all I wanted to know was that I had some importance to you...but if you even need anything you know where I am😭
tereliyex thumbnail

Runjhun:*sigh* Gudduji,I love you and you are very important to me,but I don't know if you will ever forgive me or ever love me again...

SushmaGill thumbnail

Guddu: I will never love anyone ever again beside you Runjhun..and I will forgive u but  I guess it wasn't easy for me to accept that it was nothing for you to walk away and leave me alone...but I undrstand