Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu: Runjhun do you really think you can go somewhere and I would know how to find you? *sigh* try again Dharmapatni
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Runjhun:Well ...you will find me...eventually ...I hope.Just wait for tomorrow...
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: so which one is it you hope that I find you or should I wait for tomorrow? If you are taking the bus just remember if you say the last stop you end up back in Kannauj😛

-- Tum ko - Full HD Song _Rockstar_ Movie (2011) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzXgekomuuc&feature=share via @youtube
Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago
shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Runjhun: Well both... I hope that you find me but by 'Tomorrow' or it would be too late! and thanks for reminding me about the Bus service now I'll take the train not bus!😛Edited by smritz - 12 years ago
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Good because the train is a whole lot faster than the bus ... what? you think I would have stopped you?...good... be gone...bye
shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Runjhun: No I didnt think you would stop me, But I was 100% sure you would have at least tried to follow me because i know somewhere in your heart u still love me a lot!!
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Oh I still do and very deeply...BUT I am not like you ...you have shown me that you can live without me...now I need to learn to do the same... just in case you changed your mind I got you the train ticket...
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SushmaGill

Guddu: *mimicing Runjhun voice* Guddu-ji I am going far away *rolls eyes* ; So are you going far away; or far, far away or far, far, far away...just asking because you might want to stay within running distance for your M&M's we all know how they cannot live and fend for themselves without you

🤣
LoveGuddu thumbnail

Guddu: so which one is it you hope that I find you or should I wait for tomorrow? If you are taking the bus just remember if you say the last stop you end up back in Kannauj😛

-- Tum ko - Full HD Song _Rockstar_ Movie (2011) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzXgekomuuc&feature=share via @youtube

🤣...You crank me up Sush...
LoveGuddu thumbnail

Guddu: Oh I still do and very deeply...BUT I am not like you ...you have shown me that you can live without me...now I need to learn to do the same... just in case you changed your mind I got you the train ticket...

@ Sush...I am starting to think that you are the one ( little Guddu on Guddu shoulders, you know the one dress in red with a fork ) whispering in Guddu ears...Bad bad Sush...🤣