If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 2) - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Runjhun:No,Im just saying Im always the wrong one,but does it make you the right one if you always throw it in my face?
Guddu: I am not playing mind games with you Runjhun and what ever I have to tell you I always do it upfront...you made your choice for the both of us and now I must have an opinion on it!!!! Fine this is me not having a thing to say now

sush just have to tell Naina that she lovesss the new profile pic πŸ˜† really nice 😳
Runjhun:And then I wonder why me&Gudduji cant have a nice convo on facebook...I miss talking to him,but unfortunately he has deleted me off his phone...and heart😭

Thanks!I just rlly missed that hot hairstyle of Himmanshoo'sπŸ˜‰
Guddu: Nice convo? you want to have a nice one ... ok how are you M&M'm anybody found any work as yet?

So naina you don't like the constant blow out he has right nowπŸ˜†
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Guddu: I am not playing mind games with you Runjhun and what ever I have to tell you I always do it upfront...you made your choice for the both of us and now I must have an opinion on it!!!! Fine this is me not having a thing to say now

sush just have to tell Naina that she lovesss the new profile pic πŸ˜† really nice 😳
@ Bold...LG need to comment on that too...πŸ˜‰...Saw it and gone to dreamland...😍...can't even remember what I just read...😳
@ Naina...For my healt...next time please put a warning sign...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

</div><font color="#660066">@ Bold...LG need to comment on that too...πŸ˜‰...Saw it and gone to dreamland...😍...can'teven remember what I just read...😳

<div>
@ Naina...For my healt...next time please put a warning sign...πŸ˜†</font>

I was going through some pics and I saw this one in which he had the sexy hairstyle and a see -through shirt( 😳 )I just had to make it my profile pic!!!
Runjhun:I know you're somewhere close gudduji

No,I dont like the 'blowout' hairstyle Himmanshoo looks hotter with bangs
Guddu: That spidey  sense seems to be going askew you just might want to get the battery check there Dharmapatni because I am at the Mobile centre right now.

I agree at times it looks over done πŸ˜†
Runjhun:Well you were here before,I KNOW IT!Trust me,I could feel your presence

Yeah,and to top it off most of the guys in my family have the blowout hairstyle,so I like Himmanshoo to be different and unique 😍
Guddu: Willing to put that to the test? how long was I there for?