Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 2) - Page 11

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu: Runjhun I have stopped trying to figure out what you want ...and I am glad your arm hurts ...want me to kiss it and make it better๐Ÿ˜‰...Neelu??? we spoke about this earlier and if you want to know go make friends with her and chat don't drag me in the middle...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Runjhun:hehehe...but no last time you kissed it to make it better i ended up staying up all night so no!

Neelu:I dont mind staying up all night๐Ÿ˜‰

Runjhun:For the millionth time Neelu,STFU!Nobody likes you[B][/B] ๐Ÿ˜ก
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: eh? it's not my fault you have sleeping problems๐Ÿ˜ƒ but seriously what does it matter if i kiss it we're still on the hospital ward so it not like... *rolls eyes and shakes head here* shameless you have gotten shameless after marriage ๐Ÿ˜† even your language...tsk tsk...
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun: ๐Ÿ˜ณ Another reason why you shouldnt...we're in a hospital not our bedroom
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Yes I know you can't keep your hands off me๐Ÿ˜ƒ and the doctor just told us that I can leave to go home but not too much work and to  get some rest...so Dharmapatni tough luck there ๐Ÿ˜†
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Oh...Gudduji dont lie its the other way around,YOU cant keep your hands off ME!
Oh Lord,resting for you means double work for me๐Ÿ˜”
But you wont be as miserable as you were during the last accident RIGHT?
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Ok fine!!!  if you want I wouldn't  put my hands on you๐Ÿ˜›, I was miserable in the last accident because I thought you wanted me to be teachers day and you didn't love me  So I promise this time I'll behave and treat you nicely, deal? So when you come by my bedside all I will do is just look at you, swear by god ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Should I play "Tere Mast Mast Do Nain" everytime I come in the room
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Only if you're dancing to it as well (please please please say yes) YES!!!!!! oh boy I see I am going to enjoy this recuperation better than I expected๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Ugh...as you wish Gudduji
*room turns a romantic place,lights go out,Runjhun holds candle and music plays*