Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu: well, well, well isn't this nice to see you appreciating what you have dharmapatni, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ (*and her mood swings again, I swear there is no keeping up with this one*)Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Runjhun:Are you going to stare at me all day(not that I mind)
Or eat your Palak Paneer?
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: yes do you have a problem with me staring at you now? Palak Paneer? Oh sure sure I am eating it ...why are you not having any
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Dont stare @me ...Im taken (see the ring!)and if my husband catches you staring like that...its not gonna be pretty
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: don't worry let him come and see didn't you know a sweet little lady told me that I am her superman i can take on anyone πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:No,I belong only to my husband...The Dabangg Guddu Shukla...must've heard the name!
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: ok fine you belong to "The Dabangg Guddu Shukla" you sit here and wait for him and when he arrives come and call me I would like to meet himπŸ˜›...I am going to bedπŸ˜‰, it's been a trying day with me having to deal with a half crazy woman who wanted to kill herself...she wore me out, good night...why are you following meπŸ˜•? sit here and wait for you husband πŸ˜†
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Half-crazy woman?See this is exactly why I love my husband more!Husband,where r u when I need you?
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Why are you following me!!!!! Here...sit here and wait he'll come, oh husband please come and collect your wife she's following me around and if I steal her she wouldn't want to come back to youπŸ˜†
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Okay lets stop being stupid and since my husband is here ...give me a hug😳