Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 2)

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So some might have noticed that I closed the other thread...if Guddu and Runjhun want to complain they can take it up with my boss...wait I don't have one... :P

Just kidding...

Anyways you guys can carry on here...
Here's the Original Thread in case you missed out on the fun...

Since this thread seems to take a mind of it's own and run wild...

I'm setting a few rules...

Yes Yes I know...freedom of speech is so costly and I'm such a BBAT Nazi...

Any complaints against me can be submitted in the complaint box...the one in the corner collecting dust...

Just one rule really...besides the keep it clean and no cursing rule...

When quoting the person, try not to have more than two quotes...(this doesn't mean you can't more than two people just not more than double quotes...

For example:
Originally posted by: RunjhunShukla

Yes, that Wafah is truly a stickler for rules...

This counts as two quotes within quotes...try not to have more than two quotes within quotes as it gets confusing and is hard to follow especially when someone responds within quotes.

Just a general heads up...I'm not really going to penalize anyone...for not following...

Anyways continue...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
During the weekend it be will decided whether or not me&Sush are continuing this...
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sigh I was misunderstood...there was no problem. The thread had extend fifty pages so I thought I'd open a new thread for the madness to continue. There was no blight no problems...the rule wasn't really a rule it was just a suggestion so the thread is easier to follow.

So no crime was committed. You're free to post...
SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guddu:😡 She cannot be seriously thinking I'll take back those people and live with them in one house...I think her long term plan is for me to go to jail  after I commit murder🤢
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Arre Gudduji...its called forgive but dont forget
And besides they are my M&Ms they gave me shelter when I became an orphan so how can I ditch them now?
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Very easy Dharmapatni lets see how much the "loved" you and we'll make a list: unpaid maid service to all; tried to drown you, burn you with hot oil, set you up in my line of vision to take the fall for all of their mis deeds (not that this was ever bad aye😃); chained you in a room; try to kill your amma; tried to poison yor mind againt me,  kidnap you; set your house on fire!!! Do you want me to continue. Also, before you go on about forgiveness I did forgive them...unlike you I choose not to forget and nature never intended for humans and snakes to live together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:And you...
•Crashed into me @the Market(making billo mami yell at me for not getting her Sarees!)
•Made Kalsanwali Mami yell at me
•Made me clean your carom club and faint
•Almost let Jabbu hit me with a slipper
•Broke my engagement
•Made Abhigyaan & me get engaged
•Annoy me&Abhi to death(if you liked me you could have just said so!)
•Beat up a guy & make V mama force me to lodge the complaint
•Defame me
•Make me&Abhi break up
•Marry me(althought I didnt really mind this one)
•Make my life hell after marriage
•Call me a Panauti
•Left me
•(almost)Murdered me(I STILL HATE YOU FOR THIS!)
•Scare me to death on Suhaag Raat#1
•Get drunk on me
•Go to that bar where I had wait for you in the rain
•Made me faint
•Went to see Munni(why did she need to be defamed for you,wasnt I enough?)
•Get drunk&leave me (again!)
•Nearly scared me to death(again) when I thought you died.
•Gave me an attitude when I tried to take care of you
•Made M&Ms use me as a servant again
•Didnt care when I had to wipe tea off MD's groom's shoes
•Hate me & then leave Kannauj...(but of course you came back)
•Made me faint&then emotionally blackmailed me into forgeting I hated you by telling me you love me

Well I could go on but you get it...
Edited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: oye heroine I know everything I did before the wedding was incited by your M&M's and I am glad that your remember everything and don't forget they paid me to do all of that!!!!!!!! (well most convient memory loss here, yes that's my story and I am stick to it). oh yes and don't forget all I ever was to you after the wedding was a fix me up project like I was a dilapidated house!! When I was falling so deeply  in love with you so how did you want me to react?????? I had to leave I couldn't stay so close to you and not be with you and don't even mention the word blackmail...I learned that from you after marriage (awesome wasn't it😉)
SushmaGill thumbnail
Originally posted by: SushmaGill

Guddu: oye heroine I know everything I did before the wedding was incited by your M&M's and I am glad that your remember everything and don't forget they paid me to do all of that!!!!!!!! (well most convient memory loss here, yes that's my story and I am stick to it). oh yes and don't forget all I ever was to you after the wedding was a fix me up project like I was a dilapidated house!! When I was falling so deeply  in love with you so how did you want me to react?????? I had to leave I couldn't stay so close to you and not be with you and don't even mention the word blackmail...I learned that from you after marriage (awesome wasn't it😉)

Guddu: Listen Dharmapatni you don't have to speak to me and you can turn your bottom lip upside down until it hits the floor...I am not changing my mind...and guess what amma have my back this time!!!!!!!!
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun's new status:Sorry Gudduji *teardrop*