India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

vidya-cheenu-gaurav-???

kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
hey guys, kashish here.. I just started watching the show and caught up in 2 days and was seriously hooked on until priya and aditya scenes started dieing out. What I really appreciate is the power that women have now but the atmosphere is just sooo sad. Im angry with Uttara and absolutely disgusted with both her and her so called jijaji.. anyways what I am here about is the vidya- cheenu-gaurav issue and I am impressed that everyone is taking all the different POVs soo maturely. anyways I dont mind Vidya and Cheenu but they lack that chemistrythat Vidya and Gaurav have.. and I dont mean romance .I mean when the talk you just want them to be together. I know if Gaurav accepts Vidya, it would not portray the issue they are trying to get at but I must add that it would portray that a son/male can also sacrifice for his family..usually serials show that its the women that suffer and sacrifice and I do agree, being a female, we do sacrafice because generally we have greater emotinal power but I think it would be change to show Gaurav/ a male sacraficing for the family.. anyways I just want to say that practically and real life, Vidya and Cheenu would be logical but in the serial I dont know why I just like Vidya and Gaurav.. anyways also I thought from the beginning that Cheenu would end up with Sweety from their chemistry shown at the beginning. I think if the CVs did want to get Cheenu and Vidya together, they wouldnt have made Cheenu call Vidya- bhabhi... you usually see that in serials like Gulaal. since Kesar and Gulaal were planned to be together Kesar used to call Gulaal -Gulaal... but then again going back to Kumkum days.. Sumit never called Kumkum bhabhi.. they usually avoided it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinafarheensultanaAemy-Namita-Millerrr88

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
i agree cheenu vidya just lack chemistry even though gaurev is not in love with vidya i find watching their scenes more interesting cause their chemistry is electric i think its to do with how strong the actors are, cheenu nice guy but boring to watch

Edited by khanrocks - 17 September 2011 at 5:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sittina-Tanu---Lalz----AiSha---Namita-Millerrr88

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
great post Kashish. I also like Gaurav and Vidya chemistry! It definetle is coz of actors. They are simply brilliant!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--Millerrr88

dr.cb Groupbie
dr.cb
dr.cb

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
good post
i too like gaurav-vidya chemistry wonder why da hel is happening cv
priya is devarani of vidya. priya brother is also brother of viday brother acording to indian tranditions
BROTHER CANNOT MARRY SISTER
according to me chinu is boring to watch
cvs plz change da story line

sorry if anyone feel bad it is purely my opinion

--AiSha---Namita-

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
i agree ... i love watching gaurav and vidya together though Cvs are trying to put cheenu in between but i cannot find him there its like sum kid is talking about her didi rather then a grown up talking about his love...gaurav and vidya are great couple and their chemistry is awsum and their realation is special too as i loved gaurav's dailogue when he said to devyani " main normal kiun nahin ho sakta ?? vidya ko khush kiun nahin rakh sakta???" its shows his love and care for vidya Tongue

--AiSha---Namita-

--AiSha-- IF-Dazzler
--AiSha--
--AiSha--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i also love vidya and gaurav together ..and they acting is superb aswell 
so hats of to both of them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sittina

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
i agree...vidya n gaurav have chemistry bcz these 2 actors can act Clap 

but i think her n cheenu r cute...but their bonding isn't the same as gaurav n vidya 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index