Posted: 12 years ago
Well my guess is the marriage will take place together...

The rishta for Khushi with Arnav will come up first without any doubt and our Bua and Khushi payal's mom and dad will say they need time as they have find a suitor for Payal...so now Nani or Anjali will play cupid and offer Aakash and Buaji who know his soft nature will be so happy!!!!!!!!

Well the other possibilty could be ...as Aakash is now in so much love will find that Buaji is looking for suitors for Payal and will somehow convince Payal to wait for him or ask her hand in marriage when Nani will agree only for enggement and marriage will take place only after ARnav's now...will came the matchmaking between Khusi and ARnav 

ha ha ha
Akaash & Payal i guess will get married first.

There might be a Pride and Prejudice scenario here...

Everything is hunky-dory with Payal and Aakash, but Arnav does not approve of it, yet he does not come in between them. Shyam or Mamiji make some kind of trouble between them and Khushi blames Arnav for creating a rift between her sister and Aakash...Arnav might try to explain things to Khushi and confess his feelings, but she will reject him because she blames him for spoiling her sister's happiness.

If you guys have read P&P, you will recall a similar scenario between Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth! (Arnav is indeed very much like a desi Mr. Darcy!)

Anyway, coming back to the post...I think that it will be Payal and Akash who will get married first!

Arnav and Khushi are the main lead of the show and the very USP of the story is their constant love-hate relationship! It will just fall flat if they get married early on!

PS : As long as Arnav or Khushi are not married to other characters, any amount of friction between them will be fine!
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rechus

Gud qtn.. May be khushi...
umm...let us wait and watch๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by poppy2009

So is Akash the oldest or Arnav?
arnav ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by hi50

Arnav is oldeer than Akash.. so, Akash calls him 'bhai, aap'... & Anjali call him 'chote' as he is younger than her & her own sibling is Arnav, Akash is their cousin brother..

exactly and one more evidence...mami always says if arnav get married then only akash ka number lage ga that is why she is helping kashap๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I think Akash and Payal will get married first, for some reason
for some reason! what could be it?๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Millerrr88

i think its gonna be awash n payal...so that means more arhi scenes <3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
yet another different guess...will wait and watch๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Kiely

probably i feel ArHi are gonna get married first ๐Ÿ˜ณ
that is not going to happen so soon, don't you see the cvs are dragging the serial as much as possible
Originally posted by asr4ever

๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
At the snail rate the show is proceeding..I think Laxmi and her future solumate would marry sooner than either of these couples ๐Ÿคฃ
pretty gud guess...i think that is what going to happen . again kushi will be appointed to take care of baby mutton ๐Ÿคฃ