Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG An Epiphany of the Future Track.. READ READ!!!

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys!!

I just had an epiphany... okay, I don't know if anyone else has thought this as a possibility..
So we know that there is a possibility of Shyam and Khushi's wedding and I'm pretty sure he called Khushi's parents in today's episode.
So I remember one of you predicted that there could be a scenario where Arnav stops the wedding on the day.. I think that's going to happen, but this way...

Khushi and Shyam's marriage gets fixed, and at the pace this show goes at, it'll be a track for the next few weeks and I'm going to assume the wedding ceremony will be at a Mega Episode.
Arnav finds out about her wedding and is obviously hurt and jealous and starts investigating.
He eventually finds out its Shyam, maybe like a few hours before the wedding.
On the day off, he confronts Shyam and Shyam challenges him to destroy his sister's (Anjali's life) by taking action against him. Obviously Arnav can't hurt Anjali, so he somehow avoids Shyam reaching the mandap.
Now everyone will start panicking and people will start talking about how the groom did not show up and its so shameful AND THEN...
Arnav will "come and save Khushi", I think Anjali or Nani will tell him something (something convincing to make it believable as to him taking such a huge step)
and BAAM, he will get married to her.

Now now, I know, he doesn't believe in marriages and the whole 9 yards, but like I said, Anjali or Nani has to tell him something big for him to take such a huge step and marry her. Obviously, he has his own reasons that he can't disclose, a.ka. Shyam.

Good things about this scenario:
1. Its a justified wedding and Arnav and Khushi will finally be accepted into each other's families.
2. Shyam's disclosed
3. Good Arhi moments

Bad things:
1. Obv Arnav and Khushi are on opposite sides and there will be a lot of friction, which will eventually be good Arhi scenes too!

I'm sorry I went overboard, but I'm super excited now, so please please comment and tell me what you all think :)

Cheers!
Edited by tans_sugar_babe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces16 thumbnail
Sounds like it is headed this way
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
by todays episode even i think marriage track is coming very soon...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow..interesting take! Very much possible but I don't want the wedding track of Shyam and Khushi :(
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good idea... Wish it wil happen.. Shyam ideantity reveal.. Ie's d best thing.. I hate him..
alishba45 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hope this happens in the next maha epi 
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav/Khushi pati patni..🤣 another marriage track done to death.!🤢.This is going to be a marriage show now.I dont like.!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If it looks like Star Plus, smells like Star Plus and sounds like Star Plus, it IS Star Plus and it is going to be a looong dussehra, diwali, shaadi season.  Full of fireworks, jalebi, sindoor and saat pheres - forced or otherwise.
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BAHAHAHA Anu too good.!!.SP sucky channel.!!...not to forget all the jarring music that will make me deaf once this track starts.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sejal - dan tan naaa ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

Shyam married Anjali for money - nooo