Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i don't want to argue with anyone so spare me  with attacks of others on me just giving my humble opinion as this forum is for all ...

The property is Jogi's ..Tapasya is heir as for she is  his daughter ..if he dies without making any will or something like that  then Tapasya will get his wealth as a legal heir to his property..but right now it's his wealth whatever he does with it it's his wish ..if he names all his wealth for ichcha and throws Tapasya out i think he can do it what will Tapasya do or divya and nani no matter how much they slap him  ..he can divide the wealth in between both .. i think in one of the episodes there was talk  about Jogi's  will something like dividing his wealth between Tapasya's  kids  and ichcha's kids ...so it's all up to Jogi what he does? ..i think he will make his will something  like this as he treats both of them as his daughters .and as owner of all property he has right to do whatever he wants to do with his wealth ..it's his wealth first then Tapasya comes as his daughter .

i am deeply sorry if my law knowledge is so less ..if i am mistaken anywhere even spellings  or some words you find wrong forgive me
Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kikyo

i don't want to argue with anyone so spare me  with attacks of others on me just giving my humble opinion as this forum is for all ...

The property is Jogi's ..Tapasya is heir as for she is  his daughter ..if he dies without making any will or something like that  then Tapasya will get his wealth as a legal heir to his property..but right now it's his wealth whatever he does with it it's his wish ..if he names all his wealth for ichcha and throws Tapasya out i think he can do it what will Tapasya do or divya and nani no matter how much they slap him  ..he can divide the wealth in between both .. i think in one of the episodes there was talk  about Jogi's  will something like dividing his wealth between Tapasya kids  and ichcha's kids ...so it's all up to Jogi what he does? ..i think he will make his will something  like this as he treats both of them as his daughters .and as owner of all property he has right to do whatever he wants to do with his wealth ..it's his wealth first then Tapasya comes as his daughter .

i am deeply sorry if my law knowledge is so less ..if i am mistaken anywhere even spellings  or some words you find wrong forgive me

πŸ‘ Perfectly said and very well said . Same point I made .😊 And indeed if Icha expresses her wish of becoming a legal heir , Jogi will and can adopt her ASAP . Its HER goodness that she has not even THOUGHT in that direction .  She can easily say to Jogi , U call me Ur Beti but what legal HAQ do I have till now ? πŸ˜ƒ The fact that she did NOT say this is her badappan . I do Hope Jogi rectifies this mistake . Infact if Tappu does one more mistake , I hope Jogi adopts Icha legally and Gives her ALL share . Let Tapasya contest the will then , she will at least have some goal in life besides shopping and going to parlours.  I hope Rathod refuses to allow her to contest her father saying its his wish , respect it , u shut up and enjoy my money πŸ˜‰
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
tyagiji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

may be inwhich dreamland people live
without knowing anything abt law people give lectures here
even if jogi gives whole property 2 iccha as per his will
iccha cant get a single penny
coz before passing the bill court inform this to taps
even if taps dnt wanna object the will divya as jogis wife hasall rights 2 object it
and when its clearly proved iccha is servant 2 jogi not a legal daughter
and the legal heir is taps
the will becomes void
in noway iccha can claim the property

How do u know all this. Jogi might have adopted ichcha legally also. Whatso ever. Pls dont come into any conclusion. Let the CV's and the story decide who shud own the property or not. Lets not come into any wrong conclusion..

PS: No offence met to anyone.

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

The property is Jogi's ..Tapasya is heir as for she is  his daughter ..if he dies without making any will or something like that  then Tapasya will get his wealth as a legal heir to his property..but right now it's his wealth whatever he does with it it's his wish ..if he names all his wealth for ichcha and throws Tapasya out i think he can do it what will Tapasya do or divya and nani no matter how much they slap him  ..he can divide the wealth in between both .. i think in one of the episodes there was talk  about Jogi's  will something like dividing his wealth between Tapasya's  kids  and ichcha's kids ...so it's all up to Jogi what he does? ..i think he will make his will something  like this as he treats both of them as his daughters .and as owner of all property he has right to do whatever he wants to do with his wealth ..it's his wealth first then Tapasya comes as his daughter .

dont worry abt ur law knowledge, its absolutely ritπŸ‘, if a father earned the property himself, he hs full rit to give it in charity or whomever he want, son or daughter will be on his mercy (as it hs not been shown, from where jogi property came, we can assume, its his own). Jogi hs proved it by kicking out Tapu. let people show their law knowledge, who care. if Constitution can be interpreted on own will thn this law is very small thingπŸ˜‰
as concern to the spelling mistakes, also dont worry, here r free classes of english, u can join. even spelling correction sofware also working in this forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
Manu_gowda thumbnail
Iccha will never claim jogis property as she is happy with what ever she has & iccha is not a Shameless women like Taps who will go and claim someone child as veer's  🀒

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The position which Ichchha and Damini having in Jogi heart, they cd easily use it, if they were evil like Tapu. how happy these TAPNI were whn Bundelas declared giving property to Tapu child, knowing the fact tht she was not heir of bundela pariwar. this is difference.πŸ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

kikyo very well said dear very valid point ...Jogi can name his wealth to whoever he wants as owner of his property  court gives  him right  to do this . as people pointing others  anyone gives lectures of law without knowledge  needs to learn definition of law themselves ..πŸ˜†who were saying veer tappu marriage was legal are preaching law  worth laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

kikyo very well said dear very valid point ...Jogi can name his wealth to whoever he wants as owner of his property  court gives him  to do this . as people pointing others to anyone gives lectures of laws needs to learn definition of law themselves ..πŸ˜†who were saying veer ichcha marriage was legal are preaching law  worth laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

@bold - 😳
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†people are very active in reading my posts and pointing out mistakes πŸ˜† i am a human being i can make mistake  too  edited it before seeing the pointed out mistake  πŸ˜³i was busy in laughing so made a mistake so better edit your commet too and answer my new comment 😳but i know won't do it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

@bold - 😳

Well it did become legal - but only after he formally accepted it. Because before that he could get it annulled on the grounds that he didnt know it was her behind the ghunghat. But once he accepted it and it got consummated theres no way he could then get an annullment on the grounds of deceit and thats the law! Ask any lawyer.