Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manu_gowda thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Taps herself didnot made any efforts on saving her marriage with veer instead she was busy in Planning & Plotting to ruin Vancha Marriage 😑  
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I didnt say EASILY but yes I feel if he went through the deed of lying big time to Jogi and then saying all that stuff to her then he should have honoured his vaada not to mention that sindoor which he practically just USED to emotionally manipulate her into agreeing to come with him. But he never tried to give their relationship a go! EVER! At that time he didnt know about the stuff she had done it was his duty to give the relationship a go because thats what he had told Joi thats what he told her and Mai and he should have honoured it. But he never even TRIED! It almost seemed like he was waiting for the time ichha would come back to him.

πŸ₯± i think i have given reply to this in both of  my posts  but i guess you didn't read it πŸ₯±you only left it in between dear how can he honor a relation which was cheat first later when he came to take her back she humliated him then was blackmailing him if you didn't do this i will go tell everyone ..forcing him and he should have honored vaada with her great logic ...even nani said to Tappu to calm down and win veer's heart with love , politely don't get aggressive BUT WHAT SHE WAS DOING ? small baby playing games πŸ˜†..in such circumstances every sane normal person first will never do this he will tell his brother all the truth no matter what ,secondly if  very much difficult situation he will give a tight a slap to her and throw her out go tell everyone if ichcha will be out then neither you will stay here i'll make sure ichcha be back somehow will make my brother understand to run the relationship and but  you OUT   πŸ˜† but veer had shown a lot patience thereπŸ˜†
  @bold  i think he was ready to go to US but with vansh  he made  a promise  to come whenever he will need him so where he emotionally manipulated her Confusedwhile  they reached Delhi again Tapasya misbehaved with him you lied to me Confused🀣 and i think in Delhi he met the doctor who told him about addicts in my view any person at that time will be busy thinking about his brother rather than honoring and trying to build realtionship with his blackmailer  wife  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyways probably you will never agree to this πŸ₯±this love for Tappu  will never make you so... so better leave it neither i will agree to you  neither you willπŸ₯±
Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This forum hs taught one THING BLIND LOVE FOR A REEL CHARACTER VERY DANGEROUS FOR MIND AND SOUL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

This forum hs taught one THING BLIND LOVE FOR A REEL CHARACTER VERY DANGEROUS FOR MIND AND SOUL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yeah ankit me too never ever seen such show , forum even more top class than show because the logic that people give to support one reel character πŸ˜•really πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†now new logic have come tappu's another uttaran to ichcha the lehenga she is weaing for godhbharai rashmi wore that in some other show πŸ˜†if rashmi wore that in some other show never in uttaran so how it became Tappu's uttaran to ichcha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± someone  else can take the honors to reply to her i am so tired of doing this from so long same thing again and again πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
Twinkie_Star thumbnail

Is there anything wrong if we use something which others used? In US we can see a store named "goodwill" there people used to donate there used stuffs and people used to go and buy this used things for there needs...that money will go for poor people all over world...

In many houses yonger children use the clothes an other stuffs which elder ones used...even I used my sisters and cousin's stuffs...

I must say this all are simple posts to create arguments among fan groups...everyone is well aware that this forum is having so much fan group attack then why to create posts which we are aware that will create another argument and fights...Please try to avoid creating such kind of threads and comments...
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

yeah ankit me too never ever seen such show , forum even more top class than show because the logic that people give to support one reel character πŸ˜•really πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†now new logic have come tappu's another uttaran to ichcha the lehenga she is weaing for godhbharai rashmi wore that in some other show πŸ˜†if rashmi wore that in some other show never in uttaran so how it became Tappu's uttaran to ichcha πŸ˜†

this is call Uttaran fever. This serial hs changed the meaning of Uttaran. Only here i came to know tht a child, a husband and even love can be Uttaran. All r commodities πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† whn u save a child thrown, u will be robber, whn u hate a woman who destroyed ur life, u will be bad man and tht woman will be angel. A lot of new definition. Even free of cost English classes too πŸ˜‰ Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

uttaran is not about truth or evil
its only about how iccha her whole life lives on taps uttaran
whether it is about the clothes iccha wear,or icchas husband,her now so called legally adopted baby muktha which all she got as a uttaran from taps
tats ythey named title as uttaran not truth or evil
even people cant digest it or not but the fact is how icchas life isa  uttaran of tapasya
how iccha gets everything as a uttaran from tapasya

Its uttaran indeed , but not the uttaran that Icha gets from Tapasya . its Vice versa . You have missed the whole point and the crux of the central idea of the show . You are listing material things and showing how Icha gets Tapu's uttaran ... clothes , jewels , Veer etc..but the show is about the self realisation of Tapasya that occurs after she becomes obsessed with competing against Icha . The topic starter has rightly said ...Tapasya is changing . This Change is the uttaran that Tapasya gets from Icha ...coz wisdom was not inherent in Tapasya , neither was the quality of maturity or calmness of mind . Yet that change is occuring within Tapasya today ...she has wondered many many times in private about WHAT Veer sees in Icha . It never was Icha who was jealous of Tapasya , it never was Icha who hated Tapasya , it never was Icha who was insecure . All these qualities were in Tapasya , while Icha was calm and steady like a rock .
The idea of the show is to show that although small minded people like Divya and Nani think Icha lives on Uttaran of Tapu by listing material objects , it is infact Tappu who gets the uttaran of wisdom , that is inherently in Icha . It has begun ...the latter half of the show . For the first time Tapu has learnt to value love ...Rathod's love , and refuses to LIE to him anymore , not fearing the consequences . This wisdom is Icha's Uttaran to Tappu ...the long association has finally yielded fruit .
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lemna_02

Is there anything wrong if we use something which others used? In US we can see a store named "goodwill" there people used to donate there used stuffs and people used to go and buy this used things for there needs...that money will go for poor people all over world...

In many houses yonger children use the clothes an other stuffs which elder ones used...even I used my sisters and cousin's stuffs...

I must say this all are simple posts to create arguments among fan groups...everyone is well aware that this forum is having so much fan group attack then why to create posts which we are aware that will create another argument and fights...Please try to avoid creating such kind of threads and comments...

u r asking too much. πŸ˜‰
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have decided to not even open or read certain posts...because there is no point arguing with them. So why waste my time writing anything?

Let them be...Let them discuss abt their darling Tappu bitiya to their hearts content. Better to ignore than reply. Our silence will talk a thousand words...although its difficult to keep quiet. Jab audience hi nahin rahegi tho show off karne ka koi matlab nahin bantha ( This is just a general statement ).

Anyway I dont watch UT anymore nor do I follow the personal lives of the actors involved in it. So why should I argue for them? Woh tho hamein ghass bhi nahin daalengeπŸ˜† whether we argue for them or not. They go on with their life and we should go on with ours.