India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Dekha? Kaha Tha Na Maine? (Page 14)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I think this answer will enlighten some people having gr8 knowledge of law. this answer is from a lawer:

"If it is personal property of your grand father, then he can transfer the property without any legal objections. If your grandfather wants  to disown your uncle in his life time then he  can gift or sell  the property in favour of you, your father or any person . If he wants to disown after his life, he can make a will in favour of any person."

ROFL

ROFL

ROFLROFL
bye byeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by jdfan

This forum hs taught one THING BLIND LOVE FOR A REEL CHARACTER VERY DANGEROUS FOR MIND AND SOUL LOL LOL
yeah ankit me too never ever seen such show , forum even more top class than show because the logic that people give to support one reel character Confusedreally LOLLOLLOLnow new logic have come tappu's another uttaran to ichcha the lehenga she is weaing for godhbharai rashmi wore that in some other show LOLif rashmi wore that in some other show never in uttaran so how it became Tappu's uttaran to ichcha LOL
this is call Uttaran fever. This serial hs changed the meaning of Uttaran. Only here i came to know tht a child, a husband and even love can be Uttaran. All r commodities LOL LOL LOL whn u save a child thrown, u will be robber, whn u hate a woman who destroyed ur life, u will be bad man and tht woman will be angel. A lot of new definition. Even free of cost English classes too Wink
dont forget self boasted chemistry class WinkLOL
Kyun abhi bhi chemistry ka jhatka dur nahin hua???Wink BTW tht bold was not for u, other teacher hs joined the classes in ur absense. so dont worry abt itLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

winners and losers are decided when  something is actually being discussed , argued again and again typing the same thing and law people need to learn definition of law  which is almost same everywhere first then lecture

The property rights of the Hindu women are highly fragmented on the basis of several factors apart
from those like religion and the geographical region which have been already mentioned. Property
rights of Hindu women in the family and her marital
status: whether the woman is a daughter, married or unmarried or deserted, wife or widow or mother. whether the property is hereditary/ ancestral or
self-acquired
, land or dwelling house or matrimonial property

even if they are any doubts
better 2 consult a lawyer than shouting here 2 prove that fake points are true
iccha whether not adopted or adopted by jogi cant have any rights on the property even if the jogi writes a will or not and whther its ancestaral property or not
coz taps is the legal and sole heir of jogis property and according 2 hindu law for property of women.
a women gets all the rights on property of her father whether ancestral or self acquired

ya its better 2 learn the law first than arguing blindly
google is their 2 help such people who dont know abt law or consult a lawyer

o really Shockedo wow i didn't know it LOLLOL before calling me blind ..look into your posts what are you doing in your bilnd love for Tappu? ...and i don't need to consult a lawyer  or do research on Hindu laws , or whatever as there are many members here who are Hindus they can tell me better than you  ...why should i bother to do all that for your posts when i know most of your posts are just worth laughing and  going even in contradiction with the serial so what i can say about your law posts LOLLOLLOL

ankit111tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

This forum hs taught one THING BLIND LOVE FOR A REEL CHARACTER VERY DANGEROUS FOR MIND AND SOUL LOL LOL
yeah ankit me too never ever seen such show , forum even more top class than show because the logic that people give to support one reel character Confusedreally LOLLOLLOLnow new logic have come tappu's another uttaran to ichcha the lehenga she is weaing for godhbharai rashmi wore that in some other show LOLif rashmi wore that in some other show never in uttaran so how it became Tappu's uttaran to ichcha LOL
this is call Uttaran fever. This serial hs changed the meaning of Uttaran. Only here i came to know tht a child, a husband and even love can be Uttaran. All r commodities LOL LOL LOL whn u save a child thrown, u will be robber, whn u hate a woman who destroyed ur life, u will be bad man and tht woman will be angel. A lot of new definition. Even free of cost English classes too Wink
Kyun abhi bhi chemistry ka jhatka dur nahin hua???Wink BTW tht bold was not for u, other teacher hs joined the classes in ur absense. so dont worry abt itLOLLOL
ankit another English teacher has comeLOL ...i know india's national language is hindi some people cannot understand simple hindi serial but do taunt others about understanding EnglishLOL

Edited by jdfan - 20 September 2011 at 9:24am

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Yaar can any one explaine in better language tht wht answer i hv pasted abt property is abt a father to disown from his property to his son. ab beta ko hi disown kar diya to pota ko kahan se property milega. i cant explain better, if anyone  hs guts better try it
ROFL

ROFL

ROFLROFL

jdfantiny15

monalisa2010mam Groupbie
monalisa2010mam
monalisa2010mam

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

tappu has changed n improved a lot... she really loves her hubby n respects him...Embarrassed
----------EXACTLY! That's why Tappu's changing into a better person.I've always wished for her redemption.This mega-serial has to end on a positive note...or else it would become a meaningless saga! I'M WAITING FOR THE RENEWAL OF FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN TAPPU AND ICHCHA.Smile
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

don't point to others and don't get replies ..better ignore us we will ignore you ..you can't expect us to keep quiet after you point  to us neither you can so why this thing ignore my posts and also apply this theory to yourself too  stick with the topic as you are  discussing law on lehenga uttaran thread .LOL..ok now i stop it LOL last reply now don't reply to me if you want me to ignore your replySmile

ankit111tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

but i dont see any improvement even after classes Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

Go to top