Dekha? Kaha Tha Na Maine? - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
can u tell me how iccha a servant daughter have rights on jogi property

Where she is claiiming any rights ? Icha may have no right whatsoever on property but Jogi gave with HIS wish , on that WISH , no one has right to dictate ...not Nani , not Tapasya , not Divya !   πŸ˜‰ 

For Tapasya to claim legal HAQ on Jogis money , Jogi has to DIE first . So  NOTHING belonged to Tapasya , it was JOGI's money till then and even NOW . As biological daughter she gets AFTER Jogis death . SO there is NO question of SHE giving anything to ICHA . 

Indeed what daughters and wives have is HAQ , but even there , legal hassles r there . To inherit from father , Father has to die . In case u did not understand I was having fun .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

hey kool...nice to see u here. though i'd disagree ...if the wisdom at all comes as 'uttaran', it would be rathore's not ichha's 'uttaran' to tapasya. can't see ichcha's contribution in tapasya's acquiring values in the current scenario. Ichha's wisdom never trickled down to bring any change in tapasya--so even if Tapasya's newly acquired wisdom is someone's uttaran at all...its definitely not ichha's.

Oh I am having fun on a rainy rainy afternoon . πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As far as I see this is a comedy circusπŸ˜‰  btw if Icha brings up Tappu's baby I think Tappu will have uttaran of karz on her lovely head as she had abandoned the baby πŸ˜‰

Ah well , enuf timepass , I resume my project

hehe ...tapasya gets baby's quality upbringing+free day/night care in uttaran, while ichha gets delights of maternity in return---the situation of these vicious uttaran circles looks like a deadly combo of complications created by a bunch of dumb characters...seems like a ping pong game of uttarans--like "you get mine ..i get yours"...whoever gets the maximum uttarans WINS...πŸ˜†
ppl like tapasya can never be guilty...tapasya will show what she really is...she is selfish, arrogant, jealous of others' happiness...she can never be nice to anyone... 
its rly funny
even when parents are alive they give their property 2 kids
tapasya is sole biological daughter of jogi and heritant of jogis property hence she have allrights on jogi property
no law cant change it and if taps want her property it doesnt even need the jogis wish for her 2 acquire her property
jogi doesnt have any right of spending taps money on beggars and servants like iccha
but taps is nt as cheap as iccha 
tats d diff btwn iccha and taps
iccha always wants other people money,house,husband,baby
but taps though she have all rights on her property doesnt want to acquire it

plz first checka bout hindus law regarding girl right on their property and talkabout it

Nope . Wrong facts . If the property is ancestral , Tapasya has right on property . if she ever decides to contest her father .  Has she claimed her share ? I do NOT see it . One has no way of knowing what the will is  in which this large estate and business is managed . Wills r very complicated and so r Trusts .

If its only Jogi's , bequeathed to him in WILL by his dad , its only HIS . πŸ˜Š Since both these cases we do not see , its safe to assume that Jogi nourished Icha with HIS wish and HIS money , Tapasya was not in the picture at all . 
Originally posted by veechafan123

Of all the people why reply to muktha cutie's posts. Just dont read them yaar and even if u read just ignore. Thats what I do. There is no point arguing with anyone here. Just a waste of our time.

Veer, Taps or Ichcha are not going to reward anyone here for all these posts. So chill.

πŸ˜‰ For this .
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

πŸ˜‰ For this .

@ bold...Tho phir lage rahoπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ All the best. Hope you will keep your sanity intact by the end of the dayπŸ˜† I wish you well.
Originally posted by veechafan123

@ bold...Tho phir lage rahoπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ All the best. Hope you will keep your sanity intact by the end of the dayπŸ˜† I wish you well.

Its only till I wish .  Needed some distraction as my project was on its heavy part
Samaj seva online over serials doesnt prove anyhing, if ppl wantto do good to earth n ppl do it real life not mouth service! This show is entertainment purpose only, even actors who play them also dont care much potraying them. Ut actor tina said " kisike baap se nahi darti" lolz so much for ich sentiment!
Originally posted by muktha_cute

this is not a public property/social service that trust matter come over here
even if its jogis father property
as taps is poti she gets d property
even if its jogis property as his biological daughter and acoording to hindu section girls right on her parental property and as taps is the sole biological daughter taps acquires all thatproperty
unless jogi had other children apart from tapasya and that too with his legal wife divya then jogi have rightto write a will and share his property as how much percentage he want 2 give it 2 kids and if any unequality is done with a daughter compared 2 her siblings brothers then the girl have all rights to go 2 court and file against the will then the will becomes void and equally the property is shared
but taps dnt have any siblings so even if jogi writes his will it can be protested by tapasya
and no other beggars and servants have any right on the property which solely belongs to taps
instead of  protesting here its better 2 know the hindu law first
if he wanted to give a property to any other person like Ichcha but he is not a man of damini but he alive now so did he have no right to give a full property to ichcha and her man like vansh or veer..??????.say to me??????  
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
Originally posted by muktha_cute

Nope . Wrong facts . If the property is ancestral , Tapasya has right on property . if she ever decides to contest her father .  Has she claimed her share ? I do NOT see it . One has no way of knowing what the will is  in which this large estate and business is managed . Wills r very complicated and so r Trusts .

If its only Jogi's , bequeathed to him in WILL by his dad , its only HIS . πŸ˜Š Since both these cases we do not see , its safe to assume that Jogi nourished Icha with HIS wish and HIS money , Tapasya was not in the picture at all . 

EXECUTION OF A WILL

• On the death of the testator, an executor of the will.
  • The court will ask the other heirs of the deceased if they have any objections to the will.
  • If there are no objections, the court will grant probate.
  • A probate is a copy of a will, certified by the court. A probate is to be treated as conclusive evidence of the genuineness of a will.
  • In case any objections are raised by any of the heirs, a citation has to be served, calling upon them to consent.
  • This has to be displayed prominently in the court.
  • Thereafter, if no objection is received, the probate will be granted.
  • It is only after this that the will comes into effect.
if jogi writes a will
and if he gives his property 2 iccha or give half of his property 2 iccha though she doesnt comes in class 1/class 2 and still the original heir of the property taps from class 1 is alive.iccha cant get even a single penny out of the property
if taps the heir of jogis property will not raise any objection
then only the will is passed
if she goes into court against the will ,then will becomes void
[/QUOTE]
ohh samgh gaya par... tapasya never raise any objection against jogi if he wanted to surrender a whole property to ichcha...because she loves a lot...😭