Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No I dont think she needs to ask forgiveness from Veer at least. There are alsot of wrong things he did to her also that he also would then need to ask forgiveness for. I want Tapu to stay away from Veer and Ichha now the company of those two will only harm her again Rathore is slowly curing her so let it happen that way😊
tyagiji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

No I dont think she needs to ask forgiveness from Veer at least. There are alsot of wrong things he did to her also that he also would then need to ask forgiveness for. I want Tapu to stay away from Veer and Ichha now the company of those two will only harm her again Rathore is slowly curing her so let it happen that way😊

Veer did not do anything wrong to tapasya...All he done was becos he was pissed from tapu's bad attitude(like sitting herself in place of ichcha in marriage) he did not expect this at all from jogi's daughter tapasya.. and aftre this dhokha she was trying to seduce him and tortured him by consumating wen he was drunk. So all he done was trying to protect himself from tapasya. since he was believing that he only loved ichcha and always will love ichcha. So veer was the honest person and he was very loyal towards ichcha's love.. you tell me how it hurts when if someone comes inbetween the true lovers.
like say today rathod loves tapasya and i dunno if tapasya loves him back or not. now what if some lady claims that she loves rathod and she does natak like tapasya and come to rathod's ghar...will that be nice to c...
and what if the day rathod and tapasya was marrying, some lady came in place of tapu and sat in gunghat... and hw tapsya ji wud have felt...

so just becos loving tapasya's character and to proverher innocent ,other's character shud not be downgraded.
simple.. UT is ICHCHA(TRUTH) VS TAPASYA(EVIL). So TRUTH will always win against EVIL and this is what we learnt. So loving any charcter blindly is not good. we need to analyze what is good and bad ourselves.

Edited by tyagiji - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: tyagiji

Veer did not do anything wrong to tapasya...All he done was becos he was pissed from tapu's bad attitude(like sitting herself in place of ichcha in marriage) he did not expect this at all from jogi's daughter tapasya.. and aftre this dhokha she was trying to seduce him and tortured him by consumating wen he was drunk. So all he done was trying to protect himself from tapasya. since he was believing that he only loved ichcha and always will love ichcha. So veer was the honest person and he was very loyal towards ichcha's love.. you tell me how it hurts when if someone comes inbetween the true lovers.
like say today rathod loves tapasya and i dunno if tapasya loves him back or not. now what if some lady claims that she loves rathod and she does natak like tapasya and come to rathod's ghar...will that be nice to c...
and what if the day rathod and tapasya was marrying, some lady came in place of tapu and sat in gunghat... and hw tapsya ji wud have felt...

so just becos loving tapasya's character and to proverher innocent ,other's character shud not be downgraded.
simple.. UT is ICHCHA(TRUTH) VS TAPASYA(EVIL). So TRUTH will always win against EVIL and this is what we learnt. So loving any charcter blindly is not good. we need to analyze what is good and bad ourselves.

Oh I had no complaints with Veer until after that seduction stuff whatever anger he had towards her before that was completely justified HOWEVER! After he brought her back he really did not make ANY attempt to fulfill the promise he gave her...he said he wanted to accept her as his wife...but in what way did he do that? First he called her back for his own vancha purposes then when her hair got stuck in a necklace and she requested his help to remove it he got so angry and slammed the necklace in her hands😲 what kind of thanks is that? from that time on whenever he needed her he used her...example he filled sindoor in her maang like a joke just cos he needed her to agree to come to wherever with him. He seemed angry with her even after everything he was rude many times he barely talked to her slept in separate rooms got angry at her for small things like the laundry but when he needed her to convince Vansh he always used her never even TRIED to fix relations with her despite that sindoor... isolated her from the world and then when the time came he decided to get drunk and depressed...he went home and started talking to her held onto her blah blah then next morning cursed himself got angry spoke rudely and then without any warning started his fake sweetness act which tapu poor thing fell for and then started this long winded pyar ka naatak with her. Good lord! And that is why I have a bone of contention with Veer. He really gave her hell all those months they were married.
tyagiji thumbnail

Oh I had no complaints with Veer until after that seduction stuff whatever anger he had towards her before that was completely justified HOWEVER! After he brought her back he really did not make ANY attempt to fulfill the promise he gave her...he said he wanted to accept her as his wife...but in what way did he do that? First he called her back for his own vancha purposes then when her hair got stuck in a necklace and she requested his help to remove it he got so angry and slammed the necklace in her hands😲 what kind of thanks is that? from that time on whenever he needed her he used her...example he filled sindoor in her maang like a joke just cos he needed her to agree to come to wherever with him. He seemed angry with her even after everything he was rude many times he barely talked to her slept in separate rooms got angry at her for small things like the laundry but when he needed her to convince Vansh he always used her never even TRIED to fix relations with her despite that sindoor... isolated her from the world and then when the time came he decided to get drunk and depressed...he went home and started talking to her held onto her blah blah then next morning cursed himself got angry spoke rudely and then without any warning started his fake sweetness act which tapu poor thing fell for and then started this long winded pyar ka naatak with her. Good lord! And that is why I have a bone of contention with Veer. He really gave her hell all those months they were married.

For this I have already posted in my previous post that veer was trying protect his love. He did everything only for the sake of ichcha. this is what you do when you truely love someone.. he never loved tapsya to take care of her since it was a false and dhoka marriage according to him. deep down he was always thinking that ichcha shud be happy even though he could not marry her.. and for this there came a situation that he has to find the truth abt tapasya who is spoiling vansh,ichcha nd including his life. so he has to do few things which will hurt tapsya, so that vansh and ichcha can be happy. basically he was ready to risk his life.

and im not ready to argue for tapsya's lil hurt happened, all this is becos of her only for what today she is .. if she has never crossed her limits and let ichcha marry veer, all this wud not have happ to her.. she cud have decently led her life with sid who truely loved her. So

she so matured she shud have decided what is going wrong why veer s not able to love her.,, she was behaving so childish and cruely which will hurt herself and others very badly. so no sympathy to tapsya..

now it depends on CV's how they shape tapsya's character. but she has to go thru a lot to lead a happy life, she has destroyed other's life without any reason.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Well Veer used her and hurt her too so he too has to apologise to her an as for Ichha...well she got the fruits for being dumber than dumb seriously!
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@srklvr ..what are your views on  veer tappu park scene 😊it was great love ..come on girl any person after so much humilation will say Thanks to her😲 ..why didn't Tappu come back normally and show how much she loves him but what she did 😕...later she was forcing him and you expect him to behave like lovely dovely hubby to her 😕..if she hasn't done that he would have treated her as his wife ...and veer used her it was entire her plan of vansh ichcha marriage, creating confusion , and all that so who used whom , played with whom😕😆 and i think a person need some time  to overcome from his first love within one day can you expect him to forget his love and treat the woman whom he hated before who is blackmailing him lovely dovely and his intentions were not bad when he filled her maang ..he had  accepted his faith ..and what promise you want to him to fulfill with her😕 did she fulfill any promise of a wife? .. she would do taunts , blackmailing and all that and veer should sing romantic songs to her 😆and seriously apology for what he should do ?😲for being blackmailed , fraud marriage ( ichcha and tappu both are culprits here but ichcha said sorry to him at construction sight but Tappu😕not yet i guess 😆 ) creating confusions between him and his brother , poisoning his brother's mind which made him go that far to commit suicide (her intention was not  killing him but she sew the seed of doubt in his mind l and ike according to your view nani did that to her if nani is culprit so tappu is too), faking prengnacy and doing all the nautanki creating havoc in his house making his parents go against his wife , even him too , blackimailing ..what Tapasya did to veer is not even half of what he did to him so don't you think she deserve at least one apology from him😕 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

@srklvr ..what are your views on  veer tappu park scene 😊it was great love ..come on girl any person after so much humilation will say Thanks to her😲 ..why didn't Tappu come back normally and show how much she love him but what she did 😕.Simple: she has a bad temper and a huge ego. NOT a good combination😆..later she was forcing him and you expect him to behave like lovely dovely hubby to her .if not lovey dovey at least as a respectful husband but nooo he was always angry and broke him promises and treated sindoor putting like a joke. .if she hasn't done that he would have treated her as his wife Oh I highly doubt that dear. Simple truth is he wasnt able to move on without his Ichha bhabhi (at the time) ...and veer used her it was entire her plan of vansh ichcha marriage, creating confusion , and all that so who used whom , played with whom😕😆 and i think a person need some time  to overcome from his first love within one day can you expect him to forget his love and treat the woman whom he hated before who is blackmailing him lovely dovely and his intentions were not bad when he filled her maang ..he accepted his faith ..and what promise you want to him to fulfill with her😕 did she fulfill any promise of a wife .. she would do taunts , blackmailing and all that and veer should sing romantic songs to her 😆and seriously apology for what he should do ?😲for being blakmailed , fraud marriage ( ichcha and tappu both are culprits here but ichcha said sorry to him at construction sight but Tappu😕not yet i guess 😆 ) creating confusions between him and his brother , poisoning his brother's brain which made him go that far to commit suicide (her intention was not  killing him but she sew the seed of doubt in his mind like according to your view nani did that to her if nani is culprit so tappu is too), faking prengnacy and doing all the nautanki creating havoc in his house making his parents go against his wife , even him too , balckimailing ..what Tapasya did to veer is not even half of what he did to him so don't you think she deserve at least one apology from him😕

Whatever the case we wont agree on this matter😆 But still I feel Tapu doesnt need to apologise nor should she go near those two it will ruin everything again let her stay away from them.
tyagiji thumbnail

Whatever the case we wont agree on this matter😆 But still I feel Tapu doesnt need to apologise nor should she go near those two it will ruin everything again let her stay away from them.

staying away from veer ichcha does not mean she turned positive.. one has to repent for their mistakes. that too in this tapasya has spoiled too many peaceful lives by behaving childishily and silly gal. she shud have been more matured and she doesnt have any rights to spoil others life this bad which led vansh to kill himself.. so even if she asks apology to veercha,vansh,jogi, bundela parivar this janma its not going to be enuf..
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@srklvr ..ha ha funny reply .😆..i think  human like attitude  theory should be applied to everyone but i guess this is Tappu bitya's right only others are not human beings😆 , got no ego, and  he should have shown respect to her because she was playing childhood games😆 only she has ego and what a bad husband he should  have fullfilled his promise of being a husband even after his brother's instigator (see i am not calling her  murderer only instigator ) to his death secret was revealed to him ..he should have forgot blood relation but fullifilled husband relation with her so sincere wife she was ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  little sindoor i think he shoud have put  whole on her head 😆hmm i have already  given replies to all your answers to my posts already in my post😕...of course i won't agree to Tappu fans views ever because all are self made stories ..neither you will because you love her too much so i liked your fair reply in the end ..i feel ... good 😊these are your feelings  a BIG fan's feelings😆 but one question i will ask from you if you cannot stop supporting or loving Tappu support her every condition ,for that you can go to any limit , can never forget and leave her no matter whoever force you... say whatever veer though is a fictional character but still as humans we can understand his feelings why are you expecting from him he should have forgot his love and accept your Tappu bitya easily ?😕😆 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

@srklvr ..ha ha funny reply .😆..i think  human like attitude  theory should be applied to everyone but i guess this is Tappu bitya's right only others are not human beings😆 , got no ego, and  he should have shown respect to her because she was playing childhood games😆 only she has ego and what a bad husband he should  have fullfilled his promise of being a husband even after his brother's instigator (see i am not calling her  murderer only instigator ) to his death secret was revealed to him ..he should have forgot blood relation but fullifilled husband relation with her so sincere wife she was ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  little sindoor i think he shoud have put  whole on her head 😆hmm i have already  given replies to all your answers to my posts already in my post😕...of course i won't agree to Tappu fans views ever because all are self made stories ..neither you will because you love her too much so i liked your fair reply in the end ..i feel ... good 😊these are your feelings  a BIG fan's feelings😆 but one question i will ask from you if you cannot stop supporting or loving Tappu support her every condition ,for that you can go to any limit , can never forget and leave her no matter whoever force you... say whatever veer though is a fictional character but still as humans we can understand his feelings why are you expecting from him he should have forgot his love and accept your Tappu bitya easily ?😕😆

I didnt say EASILY but yes I feel if he went through the deed of lying big time to Jogi and then saying all that stuff to her then he should have honoured his vaada not to mention that sindoor which he practically just USED to emotionally manipulate her into agreeing to come with him. But he never tried to give their relationship a go! EVER! At that time he didnt know about the stuff she had done it was his duty to give the relationship a go because thats what he had told Joi thats what he told her and Mai and he should have honoured it. But he never even TRIED! It almost seemed like he was waiting for the time ichha would come back to him.