Thendral

Fri Sept 16th Thendral Update - Page 2

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tks ranu for the update..
a good episode especially parts 2 and 3

T and D convo was very good esp when T attributes part of her successful wrting of exams to GW-- this is a good point here-immerse in studies and ignoring everything else...very good show there and again when T stays that although she is happy to see TA n GW getting along, but will not keep quiet if GW comes in between them--This T is what i am waiting to see and the T that is going to suprise/shock GW.

and again TT's scene today--come a long way with both opening out and each seeing others' pov...T putting the ball in TA's (rather GW's) court  regarding temple visit- super... (shubba actually when T was giving reasons for not going for pariharm i was thinking that u said the same reasons yday--!!good show).  But as autumn sand others said now GW is going to go all out to use TA to her advantage---(but i am sure she will be in for rude shock---)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Rans for the wonderful and cute Update πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank God, Anand scene was only 4 mins. Uff, paavam antha four mins. πŸ˜†

Thuls and Deepa scene was cute and nice. When she was telling about every year only exams-nu, i had the same reaction as Deepa πŸ˜† Apdina how paavam pupil are 😳

T&T scene was ok. Like Guns me also expected some good scenes. But this TA, sothapufied all. 😳 One time he is scolding GW and next second he is blving her like anything 🀒. Purinjikavee mudilaa.

Like Bhagi, i also wish T&T anniversary this week. And please bring Charu backkk!!!Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
SGANESHAN thumbnail
I feel Thendral is not good serial I hope

I think Kumaran the director is describing that most of the women are bad but in many famiies man are some time bad in character. and I cannot digest the way Shanti Willaims character.No one will use such abusive language against her own Daughter in Law.

Even Mr.Kumaran is showing women bad characters in Thirumathi selvam and I think Kumaran could have got some experiences with Bad women and he is showing the same way in Serial

Both serials are in bad teaste and many episodes they are showing that Good people are always suffering. This will discourage younger generation in Large

Creation of good society should be shared by media and I hope SUN TV must be serious about these serials

Showing only last 10 episodes good for good people and showing more than 500 episodes as Good people suffering is not right one.

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

T&T scene was ok. Like Guns me also expected some good scenes. But this TA, sothapufied all. 😳 One time he is scolding GW and next second he is blving her like anything 🀒. Purinjikavee mudilaa.

ya shamz.i fully agree with you.

in few episode we all thought he is slowly hating his Mom.but now he is completely changed .

he is not ready to believe sudha and puvi.then what reason is there for believing his mom.he is again and again doing same mistake.eppa than namma hero thirutha poraro?
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanu.

I have a question...psycho said she will visit temple temple aa if she get TA🀒 ...where she will visit if she don't get TA? 🀒

She will still continue visiting temples with GW alongside, but for begging...
" Akka Amma...please please...yaaravathu unga husbd a podunga..."...🀒...

Thanks Rans for the update...I thought u took so much time for scolding TA..πŸ˜†...but got struck in work..πŸ˜›...

what drama GW is going to put when TA says he is not going..🀒...I really hope sudha is also present when both darling son and ma'ma talks and I really dont care even if sudha says he is not allowed or granted any leave as he has recently taken over the work as this would be in favour of TA and T only though he does not understand it now...

Ta has started looking things other way where as Thulz looks positively, just bcos sudha is on her side though Sudha herself has some attitude problem in her..

I was surprised when Thulz asked about Lav's life not having any peace and was a straight shooter when she asked him if prob is there bcos of MIL and here its DIL...And as usual men does not answer such questions...πŸ˜†...they always change topics and same was shown..πŸ˜†

Koodi vazhnthal kodi nanmai nu thulz thinking like TA said...

But it is actually..."TA and T joint family a koodi vaazhnthal...kedis(Charu and GW ) ku thaan nanmai"...🀒
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karthi173

ya shamz.i fully agree with you.

in few episode we all thought he is slowly hating his Mom.but now he is completely changed .

he is not ready to believe sudha and puvi.then what reason is there for believing his mom.he is again and again doing same mistake.eppa than namma hero thirutha poraro?

TA said he never expected T to surrender soon to Sudha and Puvi...But it is actually shown like TA is slowly getting surrendered to his mom...🀒

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates Ranuja!!

Whew...exams are over...or now anyways.  I hope both Deepa and Tulasi ace their exams.  The girls has a nice cute conversation.  I like Deepa's idea about TT on their honeymoon...lol..they never get to really spend time for themselves now.  Omg Tulasi, she thanks Bazari for making her study harder'only our sweet Tulasi would say that.  And her dialogues about Tamil and his love for her was cute.  Since Tulasi is on break, I hope she can help Tamil and Sudha at the store and also get to have a good time at home without Bazari annoying her.

Awww...Tulasi was so cute speaking to Tamil.  She is so understanding about everyone...she even knew that Bazari came to the store to complain about her. 

Wow, this new job is totally getting Tamil angry with everything.  He doesn't like Sudha but not sure why he shows his anger on his wife for that.  And I can't believe he listens to his mom.  I liked how Tulasi defended herself about refusing to believe in dosham and involving Lavanya was super too.

Sad to see that TT will not be attending the opening together.  I am still doubting if Tulasi will even get to go in the end...

Overall a good ending'looking forward to a good next week...please it should be good!!  I don't think TT wedding anniversary will come until October if serial is moving at this pace...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

TA said he never expected T to surrender soon to Sudha and Puvi...But it is actually shown like TA is slowly getting surrendered to his mom...🀒

ya u r correct shubba akka.next week he going to be completely surrendered.i think this change from tamil is needed for ending this charu track.let wait and see.
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊😊Tamil allowing Tulasi to skip the temple was nice by why is he being stubborn about going to Deepa function. 😊😊
😊
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Lately he does complain like a little child. Everything Tulasi said today was correct😳😳
rosemary22 thumbnail
I think Tamil is not swayed by his mother more likely he is bogged down by the events of the whole year, one after another they have faced such troubles he probably is tempted to do pariharam just to see an ounce of happiness and normalcy in their lives.

While Puvi and Sudha (esp Sudha) are not treating Tamil well at all, he is also not doing himself any favours by being rude to everyone around him. He has to realize the gravity of the situation and just bite his tongue for a few months, work hard and prove his mettle. There is no point in feeling angry and frustrated. While I find it stupid on Tulasi's part to side with Sudha and not take up for her husband, I think she will soon see Sudha's other side.

I wish they would go to Kalahasti just so they get some alone time to talk to each other and clear their heads without anyone hovering around them. It will be a good outing for their anniversary as well if they can manage to go out for lunch or dinner after finishing the temple prarthanai.