India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Love is in the air... (Page 4)

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Hey well a superb post and yes very well said...we just found La funny when she exhibited dumbness...even now when Khushi hurts herself ,,,she calls out Hai devi maiyaa and our La the great repeats her

I guess the chunni falling kpart is so that Khushi can get signal from devi maiyaa and start having feeling for Arnav...

As we all know Arnav already has something something for her...

Monday episode is something to watch for...lets see!!!!!! Will he accept the proposal or will he reject...
Women (Khushi and La are together as team in the proposal right???) propose and our darling Arnav well lets see what he does...

By the way La looked very good and looked like Khusi part 2 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

lnp11 Groupbie
lnp11
lnp11

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Ditto your sentiments.  Absolutely loved today's show.  I think the hug could not have been more perfect.  Khushi needed a hug more than anything else, and who better to ease her from her painful day.  Arnav was so gentle with her which made it such a lovely moment and she did not fight it.  A great end to her day!!  A new beginning for the two of them.

sun2011-Sush-

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
sush nice post .
yeah love is in the air Embarrassed

i agree with you kushi will fall in love only after the marriage
so  arnav has to eat sugarfree jalebi no option for him LOL

have you noticed that Arnav till now does not know about kushis habbit of making jalebi when tensed  i am willing to wait for that look on his face
when kushi is making jalebi after they are married ROFL

i too loved the auto scene.
agree with you sana is a good actress. hope they wont make blah also negative like maami
i no more enjoy maami scene Disapprove

sun2011-Sush-

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Sush agree with you - scenes were soft , romantic and funny respectively .

Waiting eagerly for Monday to know how Arnav would accept/reject the proposal.

every chance is there he would be rude and make both La and Khushi cry together .

Just imagine La and Khushi in a howling compettion and Arnav trying to pacify them Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartsun2011-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

sush nice post .
Thank you sharujiBig smile

have you noticed that Arnav till now does not know about kushis habbit of making jalebi when tensed  i am willing to wait for that look on his face
That would be awesome!! I want them to make a whole spisode out of it when that happens

agree with you sana is a good actress. hope they wont make blah also negative like maami
In red - No no Sharu... I did not imply she will fall in love after marriage...I meant she will allow physical realtionship only after marriage...I am actually waiting for this track to pick up and for her to fall in love ...now...She looks like she is not uncomfortable with La and Arnav...I want to see her feel for Arnav babu...get to know his soft side and fall in love with him... NOW>.

Edited by MsUniverse - 17 September 2011 at 8:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011bikeridersunaina02

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

sush nice post .

That would be awesome!! I want them to make a whole spisode out of it when that happens

In red - No no Sharu... I did not imply she will fall in love after marriage...I meant she will allow physical realtionship only after marriage...I am actually waiting for this track to pick up and for her to fall in love ...now...She looks like she is not uncomfortable with La and Arnav...I want to see her feel for Arnav babu...get to know his soft side and fall in love with him... NOW>.

ji Cry what is this , sharu will do Embarrassed
hehe she will not feel for arnav till marriage sush,  may be she will be softer and may go out of way to help him but love no Embarrassed her love is only her husband Wink

haila one whole epi with arnav and kushi jalebi making Day Dreaming
after that arnav will never dare upset kushi ROFL

Edited by lwfw - 17 September 2011 at 8:04am

sun2011-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MsUniverse

sush nice post .

ji Cry what is this , sharu will do Embarrassed
hehe she will not feel for arnav till marriage sush,  may be she will be softer and may go out of way to help him but love no Embarrassed her love is only her husband Wink

haila one whole epi with arnav and kushi jalebi making Day Dreaming
after that arnav will never dare upset kushi ROFL
Oops Sorry... "ji" is kind of nice way to address someone in my vocab...Big smile

But Sharu.. LOVE HAPPENS yaar ...you can't wait to get married to fall in love... or you can't decide not to fall in love as Arnav babu is trying to do...the only thing one can control is what they do with that love... do let the desire take over or do they let it remain something as beautiful as it is meant to be...

Edited by MsUniverse - 17 September 2011 at 8:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Sush agree with you - scenes were soft , romantic and funny respectively .
 Hi Sunaina... ! Barun was excellent ... How beautiful were those expressions ...right?Clap
Waiting eagerly for Monday to know how Arnav would accept/reject the proposal.
 Oh... no chance of acceptance... the only question is how the rejection is done...
every chance is there he would be rude and make both La and Khushi cry together .
 I think Khushi and La need to learn some tact... figure out when to talk about what... as I said in my earlier post... it is too early for them to be pushing it like this...
Just imagine La and Khushi in a howling compettion and Arnav trying to pacify them Big smile
I don't see any pacification coming... If he can stop himself to be not too rude..that will be an achievement!!

Edited by MsUniverse - 17 September 2011 at 8:29am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index