Love is in the air... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I did not have any problem with the episode today..it was damn good..Arhi scenes..Arnav/Khushi/La scenes were the best I guess.Barun you rock man.🀣 he was amazing in the last scene.πŸ‘πŸΌ.When they hate they have so much to say and when they love nuthin much.πŸ˜†

The only thing  I hated was everything pointing towards an Arhi marriageπŸ˜”..I dont know what is it with SP shows..all of them seem to take the marriage route..even Navya now...cant they have a love story between 2 young people without bringing in marriages,rituals etc.I can see a promo cumin out in  the next 2 weeks with Arnav applying sindhoor on Khushi's maang.πŸ˜†.I mean all the dialogues today and we wont figure it out...they really think we are stupid I guess.πŸ˜†.I dont want an Arhi marriage so early on in the show..later yes..but right now I think they should just enjoy whatever is happening between them.🀣..marriage means more scheming relatives and a typical gharelu flavour which I am not going to like.

I think Shyam/Khushi marriage is needed to give Khushi and Arnav that electric shock to act ,react and finally take charge of their feelings.

And I really think the next 2 weeks is crucial for this show..with so many new shows cumin up on SP and competing channels..they need to come out with a major twist that turns the show on its head.In other words the show needs to go slam dunk now.!..Warna..Warna..you know.πŸ˜†

And Good luck Sush with your Business trip..you will be missed.😳...but hopefuly back in time for Arhi wedding.🀣..afterall ashirvad to dena hi padega.πŸ˜†
Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

oh yes Sush!

our Khushi is a traditional girl..in every conversation.she has she talks about husband's love..not love in her life..she talks about making jalebi for her husband... so again..for her..love is only after marriage..so yes she is going to fall in love totally with ASR after the marriage...

but she will start having those burning feeling..like when she had struck the match on teej...and also recently when she had turned away to give la and arnav..private moment..but could not resist a look... to see what exactly happens...

hmm..and for that reason she will try and avoid..and there in the "passion" scenario will happen...

you know..aaj bumping hua...

ek din slipping hua..

catching has already happened...

now..what next??

him holding her..from behind..now that La wears the salwaar kameez..and he thinking it is la holds her from behind??

now don't go about the height and all...thora...jaane dena..theek hai i am trying to dream up scenes..of theirs..!!!

Ha Ha ha... you havemuch better imnagination than I do... πŸ˜ƒ  Waise...I really don't mind the marriage track... like I said before... So what that it has been shown before... It has not been shown with Arhi... !

Even other romances have been shown before ...but Arhi is still theone we like to watch na...?

I think the whole Shyam marriage angle is now to force Arhi to get to a point of no return...and we know which path has no comparison with the other... right?

Will come back in a bit...! Need to take care of something...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Originally posted by momma1128

Hi Sush!
Hi Anu!
We are on the same wave length today.  I also enjoyed this episode.  I liked Khushi walking into the tree because of the way it was shot.  It was smartly done.  I didn't really enjoy the dream sequence except for the glimpse of an older ASR (oh god, how delectable - see the pic in my post).
Really? I found the dream sequence quite funny... Khuhsi was actually making a good point ...that there is no permanency or expectation of permanency to "live in" relationship..No social contract.. ...But most of all no commitment or acknowledgement of any commitment...I found nani laughing from the photo to be hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ASR...he looked funny...!!

And the other point I disagree with you (did I say same wave length?? - no actually on the overall important points of the episode) is Khushi's love advice with La.  I understand why but what was said was foolish.
Actually not in full disagreement with you.. I called it OTT too... but as I think they will have Arnav reacting negatively to La's dress and talking and her way of thinking (ie Khushi's ay of thinking)... which is what they are going towards...so I this this is for that purpose...

This was the BEST rabba ve moment.  And I loved the way he asked 'tum thik ho', not just for the jhumka but for what he knew had transpired earlier.  Uff, that scene - stellar.  We are going to get more ArHi, but I need more background on all these characters now.  They have to understand what makes each other tick and why.
Yeah... it was really like *MAGIC*...And Tum theek ho... had so much punch to it...(Cupid arrow ...straight to the heart...)... Background will be good... but I think it is goingto bring outmore pain.. why not enjoy several such moments before that comes out...!
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

I did not have any problem with the episode today..it was damn good..Arhi scenes..Arnav/Khushi/La scenes were the best I guess.Barun you rock man.🀣 he was amazing in the last scene.πŸ‘πŸΌ.When they hate they have so much to say and when they love nuthin much.πŸ˜†
Hi Sejal! Damn good is right... made me overlook anything from a chair outside...I felt it today! I loveit when they don't say much specially when he does not say much.. he rocks in those!!

The only thing  I hated was everything pointing towards an Arhi marriageπŸ˜”..I dont know what is it with SP shows..all of them seem to take the marriage route..even Navya now...cant they have a love story between 2 young people without bringing in marriages,rituals etc.I can see a promo cumin out in  the next 2 weeks with Arnav applying sindhoor on Khushi's maang.πŸ˜†.I mean all the dialogues today and we wont figure it out...they really think we are stupid I guess.πŸ˜†.I dont want an Arhi marriage so early on in the show..later yes..but right now I think they should just enjoy whatever is happening between them.🀣..marriage means more scheming relatives and a typical gharelu flavour which I am not going to like.
Actually...I think the family is going to be  there marriage or no marriage... The show is for a wider demographic.. I look at their marriage as...to go beyond where they are...That is when the real differences in ideologies are going to come out too which is the theme of this show...without that..each has a choice to simply walk away and not care about other persons opinion...

I think Shyam/Khushi marriage is needed to give Khushi and Arnav that electric shock to act ,react and finally take charge of their feelings.
Good point...! But before that I think Khushi's feelings need to develop more... I took noice that she did not even think about "Tum theek ho" in FBs when she told Shyam that her day was good... Was it that insignificant?

And I really think the next 2 weeks is crucial for this show..with so many new shows cumin up on SP and competing channels..they need to come out with a major twist that turns the show on its head.In other words the show needs to go slam dunk now.!..Warna..Warna..you know.πŸ˜†
Hey we are all for the slam dunk!!

And Good luck Sush with your Business trip..you will be missed.😳...but hopefuly back in time for Arhi wedding.🀣..afterall ashirvad to dena hi padega.πŸ˜†

Oh... no Arhi wedding not in a week... I want to see the wedding track but I think not for 2-3 months...
yeh autowalon aur KKG kya rishtha hai? sabke sab uspe fida hai!!🀣
okay lovely writing sush.. i will join the goatwa dance
jeeti rahe yeh goatwa!! as long as you dont find the mami-la cooking scene OTT u wont find the devi maiyya thing OTT coz both of them exhibit just one thing : dumbness of la🀒..
i loved the *roll eyes down* *roll eyes up* tum theek ho scene.. showed a level of concern from ASR to KKG even when the former told his di that such 'choti choti' cheezon pe dhyan nahin dena chahiye!!
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

yeh autowalon aur KKG kya rishtha hai? sabke sab uspe fida hai!!🀣
okay lovely writing sush.. i will join the goatwa dance
jeeti rahe yeh goatwa!! as long as you dont find the mami-la cooking scene OTT u wont find the devi maiyya thing OTT coz both of them exhibit just one thing : dumbness of la🀒..
i loved the *roll eyes down* *roll eyes up* tum theek ho scene.. showed a level of concern from ASR to KKG even when the former told his di that such 'choti choti' cheezon pe dhyan nahin dena chahiye!!
Hi D_G!
Thanks for joining the dance...!! Autowala to aaj shyamu se zyada akalmand nikla...The despo loser...πŸ˜”

It was quite interesting na...as soon as Arnav said to his Di in choti choti cheezon pe dhyan nahi dena chahiye.. he made a dash to see if Jalebi was alright😳 

Loved Loved Loved...the scene when he asked "Tum Theek ho" It was loaded man...and KKG's reaction...was ...beyond words!!
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Hi D_G!
Thanks for joining the dance...!! Autowala to aaj shyamu se zyada akalmand nikla...The despo loser...πŸ˜”

It was quite interesting na...as soon as Arnav said to his Di in choti choti cheezon pe dhyan nahi dena chahiye.. he made a dash to see if Jalebi was alright😳 

Loved Loved Loved...the scene when he asked "Tum Teek ho" It was loaded man...and KKG's reaction...was ...beyond words!!

ab yeh shyamu bitwa akalmand kab se tha sush?🀒 he and his highly annoying plans!! hamare raizada mansion mein koi akalmand hai toh thats lachh-me bittiya!! kya chal chalaya hai necklace disappearance kiπŸ˜› tabhi toh uski shaddi ho gayyi aur do bachche bi the!!😲🀣
lol he actually sez he is mariied!!πŸ˜†
yeh jalebi girl aur jalebi boy ki jai ho!!πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
loved yur post...loved arhi today πŸ˜³

man im glad cv's giving us arhi scenes & they changing a bit...no more fighting πŸ˜‰ but mutual respect for each other πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Ha ha... so true... Luxmi beat ASR also in saving Khushi today!! She is a smart cookie! La ke liye to jale pe namak jhidakane wali baat thi...when nani made that crack...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Too funny yaar...

Shyamu the loser ko plan pe plan banane do.. I woudl rather have him as villain than Arnav doing the double role...of a hero and a villainπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Millerrr88

loved yur post...loved arhi today πŸ˜³

man im glad cv's giving us arhi scenes & they changing a bit...no more fighting πŸ˜‰ but mutual respect for each other πŸ˜Š
Thanks dear!  Arhi talk when they dont speak a word...or say something so simple as "Tum theek ho..." . With the amount he talks (I am blocking out all the nonsensical anger dialogues..)...how is he ever going to date a girl...han? Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago